The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #341
s1mple 
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
the game is pure heroin.. i only found 2 things i dislike or atleast they could have improved a bit.. first of all the friendly A.I.
when you get 'killed', you can be revived again and this is really a pain in the a.ss, when youre together with all your squad members, it usually works well but when its just you and dom... wow it just sucks. he either takes cover behind a wall and doesnt even attempt to rescue you (even when theres no enemy) or he just keeps running to the next spot and leaves you to die.. co-op is really the only way to go

other than that, the vehicle controls suck, theyre just like in unreal tournament 3, you cant look somewhere or try to drive around an enemy without the vehicle changing its direction, i would rathe use the A button to look around with the right stick instead of driving forward using the left stick.

besides those 2 things, the game is flawless
 10-21-2008, 07:23 AM         #342
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleeping-smiley-004:aloofandbored3::aloofandbored7:
 10-21-2008, 09:56 AM         #343
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOX•CHEV said:
:sleeping-smiley-004:aloofandbored3::aloofandbored7:
Gears Hater whatcha doin' in here?
 10-21-2008, 11:00 AM         #344
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i played the joint. it picks up exactly where it left off. the graphics have been improved and everything runs smoother. my only qualms with the game are thats its exactly like the first one. the guns are basically the same. the gameplay is the same. the monsters are very similar. i mean its fun and all but it doesnt really blow me away. i only played on co-op for about an hour or two so....ill give it some more time.
 10-21-2008, 02:26 PM         #345
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can wait to copp this sh*t but i got to renew my xbox live gold membership cuz mines run out at the end of the month
 9 years ago '04        #346
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 EDGE MAGAZINE said:
A Microsoft spokesperson has told Edge that Epic’s long-awaited Gears of War 2 will not be released in Japan.
“We can confirm that Gears of War 2 will not be available in Germany or Japan indefinitely” said the spokesperson.

The news may come as a shock to many observers as the original Gears of War was one of the first titles to crack the Japanese software charts during a time when the 360 console was selling at its slowest.

Gears had sold 33,212 copies in Japan in its first week and entered the software charts at number seven. The game has sold over 3m units worldwide and was the first title to overtake Halo 2 as the most popular game on Xbox Live.

The reasons why the game will not be released remain unclear. In May this year Germany’s ratings organization declined to issue the game an age certificate.

Edge has approached Microsoft’s offices in Japan for comment.
Better get that import lox
 9 years ago '06        #347
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 LOX311 said:
Gears Hater whatcha doin' in here?
Gears Hatin
 9 years ago '06        #348
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 +HydrO+ said:
L and a half for LOX. damn homie. i know he won't let that stop him though.
 10-22-2008, 04:50 PM         #349
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +HydrO+ said:
Don't worry about that all my games r imports i never buy from a store my online shop always hooks me up few days early and they have all games that never will or came out here, and yeah German Translation is Horrible thats also a reason why i get the Eng. Uncut Versions!

fu*kin' Germans can't wait tell i'm done with my university to leave this bi*ch a.ss
 jayvivz said:
L and a half for LOX. damn homie. i know he won't let that stop him though.
Nah it wont stop me.
I knew that it won't come out here cuz the 1st GoW never came out here 2
 10-22-2008, 05:02 PM         #350
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't be surprised...

I've teamed with snoob (you'd know the name if you've played cod4 or gears 1 competitively) and doggie treats. At the moment, he told me he will be focused on gears of war 2. I've been acquainting myself with the best of the best...ele, sloppy and others. Its a tryout roster for most, but I will be better than everybody except 2. So I will start.

Don't be surprised...I'll be sick.

Flamers....FLAAMMMEEE!
 9 years ago '06        #351
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
the sad thing is, he's serious.
 10-22-2008, 05:14 PM         #352
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
the sad thing is, he's serious.
Dead Serious...

You Think Not Hit ME Up....around....November 21st.
 9 years ago '06        #353
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
no the part that you're serious about that's sad is the fact that you're an adolescent boy bragging on the internetz about a video game. especially a video game that hasn't even come out yet. it's funny doing it in the Battlegrounds cuz those guys over there are dead a.ss serious about competitive games, but you...here...about a game that's not even out yet...teaming up with people...wtf.

you might as well go to a hotel to eat pizza and play Gears together with em :rolleyes:
 10-22-2008, 05:33 PM         #354
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
no the part that you're serious about that's sad is the fact that you're an adolescent boy bragging on the internetz about a video game. especially a video game that hasn't even come out yet. it's funny doing it in the Battlegrounds cuz those guys over there are dead a.ss serious about competitive games, but you...here...about a game that's not even out yet...teaming up with people...wtf.

you might as well go to a hotel to eat pizza and play Gears together with em :rolleyes:

LOL, I'm the most accomplished gamer on this site...
 9 years ago '06        #355
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 JaboTen4 said:

LOL, I'm the most accomplished gamer on this site...
you say that like that's a good thing.
 10-22-2008, 05:59 PM         #356
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
you say that like that's a good thing.
It is, at least when you're life is football and video games...
 10-22-2008, 06:05 PM         #357
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've learned to tune Jabo out. Kid was complete garbage at COD4. Your opinion is irrelevant, always was and always has been. What have YOU accomplished gaming wise so far? Any tournament placings? Any top clans on the GB ladders?
 9 years ago '06        #358
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 JaboTen4 said:
It is, at least when you're life is football and video games...
my life is having fun and smoking weed. video games is just a part of that. wait til you're in college.
 10-22-2008, 06:29 PM         #359
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
I've learned to tune Jabo out. Kid was complete garbage at COD4. Your opinion is irrelevant, always was and always has been. What have YOU accomplished gaming wise so far? Any tournament placings? Any top clans on the GB ladders?
What when I first started trying to play the game competitively. Hard work...After nothing but MLG scrims with top players (assasin, pac, wheats, intel, charlie b, the real and fake exile (I actually still play with the real one when he's online, which is rare)you tend to get pretty good. Should've stayed for the encore,

GB LAdders, too much,

If you know aox proofy and chico who placed 3 or 4 on pcl3 playoffs, team hostile, 33-0 rank 37, beat nothing but top teams...
2f2c soundtribe/dafirm(not the 51st ranked one), had nothing but beasts on it...got in after going 13-2/10-0 on them.

Me kostiic, guam n fear back in the 1st or 2nd season came up before a disband.

Team real's gb team with godly, scruffy, noxide, cloud

2 pT teams with driver n raider when they was good.

team with moti, dramatixx, proof, bomber, chico, moose, and some other kids
roster rode that.

PCL exp.

Primary team:
Livewire Top 7 PCL 3 - Disband, bloodrush, nitrous(m16), headachez, me

sic reflex: with sic's scrubby a.ss n intentionz, who was with snack, chamillion and dewden pcl2

A few other scrub teams when I was getting into the whole pcl scene...

And you were sayin?

9 years ago '05        #360
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
OooowwwW
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago