The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2008, 04:59 PM         #301
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ dude fu*k you. i had to skip all of that, i didnt read it but a KNOW FOR SURE that there are multiple campaign spoilers in there

get the fu*k out
 9 years ago '04        #302
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
this thread is full of spoilers and nonsense
 10-16-2008, 04:35 AM         #303
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ ^, werd mane, werd
 9 years ago '04        #304
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 CA$H MONEY said:
this thread is full of spoilers and nonsense
wtf do you expect?? its an offical game thread...
 9 years ago '04        #305
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
yeah shut the fu*k up and gtfo then
 10-16-2008, 10:35 AM         #306
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Official thread doesn't mean campaign spoilers. fu*k anyone who spoils campaign for anyone else.
 9 years ago '05        #307
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,095 | Props total: 10786 10786
listen you nimfu*kinrods

if you gonna post any spoilers, tag that mothafu*ka with some spoiler tags. If another spoiler is posted without a warning that it contains spoilers, u gettin the ban fu*kin hammer

yeah i take this fu*kin innanet sh*t serious
 10-16-2008, 10:49 AM         #308
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
listen you nimfu*kinrods

if you gonna post any spoilers, tag that mothafu*ka with some spoiler tags. If another spoiler is posted without a warning that it contains spoilers, u gettin the ban fu*kin hammer

yeah i take this fu*kin innanet sh*t serious
:laughing0:
 9 years ago '05        #309
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,095 | Props total: 10786 10786
^^^banned
 9 years ago '04        #310
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 5274 5274
this sh*ts about to leak tonight or late tomm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gears_Of_War_2_NTSC_XBOX360-STRANGE

the group name might be diffrent since it isn't scn rls. LOOOKOUT!
 9 years ago '04        #311
Big War|M 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

10-16-2008, 07:54 PM         #312
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
^^^banned

On other important issues, where's jann?

Him still having mod status, has me made up on the ultimate conspiracy theory.
 10-16-2008, 08:36 PM         #313
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(Possible Spoilers)
 9 years ago '06        #314
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
damn it leaked already?
 10-16-2008, 09:30 PM         #315
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Error ( 404 ) Page not found

Sorry but the requested page cannot be found. Please double check the URL for syntax and spelling. In case you followed a link to Ustream, it may have contained errors. If you are positive that the requested stream is featured on Ustream use the search page or the navigation to locate it by its name / broadcaster / subject. ( In case you are certain the address was correct, it is likely that either the requested channel / user page / resource is not available anymore or it has changed its address.)
 9 years ago '06        #316
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 JaboTen4 said:

On other important issues, where's jann?

Him still having mod status, has me made up on the ultimate conspiracy theory.
you're on his d*ck more than you're on mine and more than i'm on P-Hill's.
 9 years ago '06        #317
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Preview from a GoW1 Fanboy Perspective

It’s no secret that I am somewhat fanatical about the Gears of War 1 multiplayer. I firmly believe there is no better multiplayer currently on offer. I am finally willing to admit here what I have been denying for so long; I was really quite worried about the multiplayer of Gears 2.

I couldn’t help but worry that Epic would screw the proverbial pooch with this iteration. With a lot of trepidation I picked up the controller, but when the controller was eventually wrenched out of my grasp nearly all my worries regarding multiplayer were dissolved.

My major concern was that the matchmaking would screw us Australians over. Unfortunately, this concern couldn’t be completely dismissed due to not having had a chance to play online.

We will have to wait to see how it works, and how much lag we suffer playing with people in other countries, but with the new party system in place there is a good chance we will be fine.

As well as the party system the other big change to the pre-match setup is the lobby system. Now you can finally change the game mode without closing the game and reopening another one.

Glitches were a large issue in the first game, as there was plenty of them, and even more people who would use them just to p!ss you off. Right here I need to say that I was told by Cliff Bleszinski that the version I tried was 6 months old.

It seems that we may not be as rescued from glitches as we had all hoped. In the very first match I saw, someone accidentally got out of the map. Hopefully if the version truly was 6 months old (we have our doubts.) then this will be resolved, but we are simply going to have to wait and see the final product to know for sure.

I had a chance to ask Cliff a few questions, and he told me that if he could go back and do Gears 1 over the thing he would want to put in the most would be the stopping power. If you haven’t heard yet stopping power is simply when you shoot someone they run slower.

Its simple, but it does slow the game-play down a bit. This was another aspect I was slightly worried about, as it seemed likely all matches would descend into lancer battles if charging someone down with the shotgun won’t work.

I may have been correct about that as in nearly every match I played the opposing team spent the whole time shooting from cover with a lancer, but over all it seems to be a change for the better. It makes the use of tactics and team work even more neccessary than before as simply charging at people is likely to just see you k!lled.

If your, like me, a worried fan of the original then let me reassure you, Epic has not screwed over the winning formula. Gears 2 still plays like Gears, it is just a better Gears. If you were skilled in Gears 1 you will feel right at home with Gears 2. As for the glitches, host shotgun, and lag we are all just going to have to wait and see, but rest a.ssured Gears of War 2 is not a backwards progression.
-xboxoz360gamer

:applause: that's so good to hear. i can't fu*king wait.
 9 years ago '05        #318
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
I hope the online is better then gears 1. Fun coop with a friend, but the veruses mode was garbage imo.
 9 years ago '04        #319
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
leaked on the internet.. review copy tho.. those who have a modded 360 check Gamespot VIP.
 9 years ago '04        #320
Big War|M 
space
space
 katalist said:
I hope the online is better then gears 1. Fun coop with a friend, but the veruses mode was garbage imo.
:agreement6:
exactly what turned me off from the first one...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy