The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2008, 10:45 AM         #241
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o sh*t! :applause:*waits for gears 2 to get ripped*

these joints do leak. look what happened with gta 4...cod5 shouldnt be far behind

Last edited by ill800; 10-11-2008 at 10:47 AM..
 10-11-2008, 10:54 AM         #242
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^wtf buy it man the fu*k is 60 dollars?, nothing....

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 10-11-2008 at 10:55 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #243
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I agree. Now watch, n*ggas will come in here and say your jealous, or you're mad because you don't know how to mod your 360 or some other nonsense like they were doing in the fallout thread.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 10-11-2008 at 11:07 AM..
 10-11-2008, 11:11 AM         #244
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
suck my d*ck you cornball. bad enough i gotta read through your gay a.ss posts on here all the time. dont direct your comments toward me, like im going to listen to JOEKILLA, the BX idiot

yea 65 bucks is nothing.:rolleyes: ok ballerman. PP me 65 bucks then, since its nothing. and how else would you like me to get my hands on this? ill be playing it tomorrow while ill one looks for someone who has it in the chi. are you retarded? do you think im going to drive to colorado so i can buy gears of war 2 early? no d*ck, ill dl off of usenet like the rest of the world.

and arent you a sony fanboy who doesnt even own a 360? werent you talking sh*t about gears 1? yea thats what i thought. now go mind your own fu*king business instead of trying to get into everyone elses.
 10-11-2008, 11:12 AM         #245
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i have 65 bucks to drop when it comes out to support developers then so be it. but if the game is out now why in the fu*k would i wait until the retail release date? so i can play it at the same time as all you clowns?

you dudes are a bunch of sissies with that "go buy it" sh*t. n*gga do you have a retail copy right now? no? then stfu. maybe i will "go buy it" when it actually comes out in november. until then ill play the bootleg and ill have it beaten two weeks before you smell the fu*king box. bi*ches. dont be mad...jealousy is a motherfu*ker.

Last edited by ill800; 10-11-2008 at 11:14 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #246
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 kuruption81 said:
I agree. Now watch, n*ggas will come in here and say your jealous, or you're mad because you don't know how to mod your 360 or some other nonsense like they were doing in the fallout thread.
Yeah fu*k them...I am hating on them...because they are the reasons game cost $60 - $80 this gen...i'm buying this game as soon as I can find a retail version...anyone out there that can help a brother out will get $10
 10-11-2008, 11:17 AM         #247
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah fu*k them...I am hating on them...because they are the reasons game cost $60 - $80 this gen...i'm buying this game as soon as I can find a retail version...anyone out there that can help a brother out will get $10
you cant be serious ill. you seem like you know whats going on in the industry, somewhat. you honestly think that bootlegging is causing game prices to increase? bootlegging has nothing to do with games costing 60-80 dollars. talk to developers about that. talk to ms and sony and ask them about system profits and ask them where they make all their money.

Last edited by ill800; 10-11-2008 at 11:19 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #248
space
space
 ill800 said:
you cant be serious ill. you seem like you know whats going on in the industry, somewhat. you honestly think that bootlegging is causing game prices to increase? bootlegging has nothing to do with games costing 60-80 dollars. talk to developers about that. talk to ms and sony and ask them about system profits and ask them were they make all their money.
It's the high a.ss development costs for the most part, same reason everything seems to be going multiplatform, but To say piracy has NOTHING to do with it is ignorant in itself.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 10-11-2008 at 11:26 AM..
 10-11-2008, 11:23 AM         #249
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and at least half the people who bootleg go out and buy sh*t because they understand you have to support developers you like. 90% of the games i have i wouldve never purchased. if i had spent 65 bucks on lego fu*king batman id be pretty pissed off.
 9 years ago '04        #250
space
space
 ill800 said:
you cant be serious ill. you seem like you know whats going on in the industry, somewhat. you honestly think that bootlegging is causing game prices to increase? bootlegging has nothing to do with games costing 60-80 dollars. talk to developers about that. talk to ms and sony and ask them about system profits and ask them where they make all their money.
I mean it's not the ONLY reason they are higher but it is a factor in it..even if it's a $5 factor it's still a factor in it...but I mean honestly do you...I just [Scotty (IceT) from newjackcity]want this game so bad, that my d*cks hard[/Scotty (IceT) from newjackcity]...

I'm not against modding my system, i'm just against having the money to buy another one if I brick that sh*t...so that's why i avoid it...

and again anyone who can find me a retail version in Chicago or Colorado gets an extra $10 from me upon pickup
 10-11-2008, 11:26 AM         #251
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
It's the high a.ss development costs for the most part, same reason everything seems to be going multiplatform, but To say piracy has NOTHING to do with it is ignorant in itself.
very, very little effect if any. just look at ps3. that hasnt been hacked. are games getting any cheaper? are ps3 games cheaper than 360's? thats what i thought.
 9 years ago '04        #252
space
space
 ill800 said:
you dudes are a bunch of sissies with that "go buy it" sh*t. n*gga do you have a retail copy right now? no? then stfu. maybe i will "go buy it" when it actually comes out in november. until then ill play the bootleg and ill have it beaten two weeks before you smell the fu*king box. bi*ches. dont be mad...jealousy is a motherfu*ker.
Calm down homie, I'm not knocking you for downloading it at all. Look where we're at, I download and upload sh*t all day. I'm simply stating how every time someone says cop it the comments above get stated. Bottom line is some people like to collect, and to some people 60 bucks ain't sh*t. n*ggas shouldn't be hating on n*ggas who like to buy the retail version, but at the same time n*ggas shouldn't hate on n*ggas who download it either, especially on BX of all places.
 9 years ago '04        #253
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
I must be one of the only people who didnt like the first gears of war... I'll download the sh*t for maybe the multiplayer if I ever play it.. Singleplayer sucked a.ss tho
 9 years ago '04        #254
space
space
'Dreammastah' of Neogaf is now running a Gears of War 2 live stream.

Enjoy.

9 years ago '04        #255
space
space
 ill800 said:
very, very little effect if any. just look at ps3. that hasnt been hacked. are games getting any cheaper? are ps3 games cheaper than 360's? thats what i thought.
Why would they drop the cost of software when they're losing a ton of money on the hardware? Come on man.
 9 years ago '04        #256
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Da Ill One said:
I mean it's not the ONLY reason they are higher but it is a factor in it..even if it's a $5 factor it's still a factor in it...but I mean honestly do you...I just [Scotty (IceT) from newjackcity]want this game so bad, that my d*cks hard[/Scotty (IceT) from newjackcity]...

I'm not against modding my system, i'm just against having the money to buy another one if I brick that sh*t...so that's why i avoid it...

and again anyone who can find me a retail version in Chicago or Colorado gets an extra $10 from me upon pickup
Blowdry the sticker.
 10-11-2008, 11:33 AM         #257
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Why would they drop the cost of software when they're losing a ton of money on the hardware? Come on man.
im just sayin, im trying to combat the idea that bootlegging is causing game prices to be so high. thats why i said ps3 hasnt been hacked and games are the same price as 360's and arent going to go down.
 9 years ago '04        #258
space
space
I gotta stop watching. sh*t looks ill. Can't fu*king wait. This sh*t just made the next month really, really long.
 9 years ago '04        #259
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
I gotta stop watching. sh*t looks ill. Can't fu*king wait. This sh*t just made the next month really, really long.
I know man...I want to stop watching it but it looks so fu*king good...this and Skate 2 are my most wanted games right now...all the rest are whatever...
 10-11-2008, 11:38 AM         #260
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i just started the first gears. gotta finish that first. i cant watch this sh*t. its going to be a much better game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy