Jun 19 - 50 Cent Responds To Buck On Hot 97,Explains Why He Tapes Conversations

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 240ka said:
wait. look im talking to d*ckriders what should i have expected
two peas in a pod, dumb and gullible.

if you two honestly, which you do believe 5-0 released this convo b/c he just wanted to the turth out. yall are d*ckriders. wait. YALL are.

5-0s reason for doing this was less about getting the truth out. and more about trying to exposed buck. for asking to come back and crying.

clowns
Captain Save a Coke Head. A slick n*gga could swine you easily, and you probably the type to look the other way like its not happening.
Then when you do realize it you'll just have a dumb look on your face like "Damn that was fu*k up man he got me". n*ggaz used to take your bike from you, not from your porch or yard, or when you went in the store but make you get up off that bi*ch didn't they?
 9 years ago '05        #42
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 beantown85 said:
isn't taping conversations illegal??? Since when is it allowed to tape someone on the phone without them knowing
you can do whatever you want on the phone... its your phone that they have a choice to talk to you on or not... now what you cant do is try and use that sh*t in the court of law
 06-20-2008, 02:03 AM         #43
xxxbmyxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meercy said:
who was eminem b4 dre ? ppl jus dont want to admit when fif wrong.....point blank that nicca was wrong for tapin a convo.....matta fact i dont care if it happened 6yrs ago or yesterday....its still wrong for fif to do that sh*t.....that was like mad personal.....and then fif goes and put it out.....and doesnt care....so how much respect did he really have for buck ? none....Then fif says he tapes convos if there stupid like this......well we can a.ssure you that he has banks and yayo on tape too....fif aint gone stop till its jus him.....he apparently doesnt want nobody in gunit but his self.....but anyways....its buck word against fif.....and honestly fif been bi*chin out for a long time now.....he started all dat beef sh*t (and counting) and end up hurtin his self..... got mad at game (who is quite bi-polar...lol) and still end up loosin tha battle.....now he done lost buck and he still gone loose more respect.....
(IN DAVE CHAPELLE VOICE) HEY, SHUT THE fu*k UP.
 06-20-2008, 02:26 AM         #44
xxxbmyxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'M WRONG WIPE ME DOWN, I'M WRONG WIPE ME DOWN
EYES, CHICK, CHIN, CHEST
EYES CHICK CHIN CHEST
I'M WRONG TEARS ARE DOWN I'M WRONG
TEARS ARE DOWN I'M WRONG

I'M WRONG WIPE ME DOWN, I'M WRONG WIPE ME DOWN
EYES, CHICK, CHIN, CHEST
EYES CHICK CHIN CHEST
I'M WRONG I'M WRONG
 9 years ago '06        #45
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1553 1553
lol never heard of noone treating theyre suppose friends like that you think Dre tapes em or em to fif.No matter what this makes 50 look bad he reminds me of those people that get so much money they start getting peronoid can't even trust the people around em instead of helping em grow he tryying to squash em.He even tried to k!ll his own kid lol this guys the black version of Brittney Spears
 9 years ago '05        #46
bayrider 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
whatever...dude's a batch for taping the convo. is it by coincidence that he happened to have it set up????
 9 years ago '05        #47
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 xxxbmyxxx said:
(IN DAVE CHAPELLE VOICE) HEY, SHUT THE fu*k UP.
no nicca u shut up....lame a.ss...
 06-20-2008, 11:11 PM         #48
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
It seems like alot of yall n*ggaz did not hear the full conversation

Basicly what I got from it was Buck owes 50 cent and the IRS money and he does no work to pay the debt he is in

So 50 pays Buck the taxes he owes
and Buck is doing nothing to repay 50(and the rest of the money he owes to IRS) for a fu*king MONTH

so then he goes on interviews and say 50 aint giving me my royalty checks when that isnt the truth

50 tapes the convo cuz Buck lied out his a.ss about that statement and doesnt say anything negative to the media.

Buck is asking for forgiveness on the tape and 50 said you'll be aight just dont let these n*ggaz that are not apart of the crew get in your head and stay close to me

next thing you know Buck is screaming fu*k 50 and gunit

and 50 releases the tape

50 said it on the tape if you screw me once its your fault
screw me twice its my fault

I really dont know how n*ggaz can defend a coke head on this one

n*ggaz need look at this objectivly

50 had a very validated reason to tape the convo when Buck already showed actions of disloyalty and being 2 faced
cosign, ida done the same sh*t 50 did

haters can hate all day but 50 is a smart dude
 9 years ago '06        #49
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
The Game done did a diss to 50 Cent about taping Young Buck's convo. The Game beefing with 50 Cent again.... When is this senseless beef is going to stop, and when will Young Buck lay off them damn pills on making his a.ss so emotional.
 9 years ago '06        #50
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
I wonder if he feels the same about Juvie still on the way he feels about 50. That n*gga left him in Cali.
 9 years ago '04        #51
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 beantown85 said:
isn't taping conversations illegal??? Since when is it allowed to tape someone on the phone without them knowing
Only if it's used in the court of law, and I think really it's only illegal when used by law enforcement in an attempt at surveillance and investigation.

Private civilian recordings are allowed I think.
 9 years ago '05        #52
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
Not really taking sides in this bullsh1t but whay kind of life are you living when u feel u have to tape conversations with your friends with the intention of using it against them at a later date.....i guess all the money in the world really doesnt make u a happy person.
 9 years ago '04        #53
Preech 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 0 0
Well..it's going to be another beef filled summer I guess.
What I want to know, who owns all of Young Bucks masters
 06-21-2008, 09:42 AM         #54
killacrainz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats a bi*ch move tho!!
 9 years ago '06        #55
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
The only other situation comparable to this is the NWA/Cube/Dre break up. Even though I'm sure they had really personal shiit on each other, it never got any further talkin shiit on each other. Even when Eazy put those pics of Dre in the World Class Wrecking Cru out there, they were already out there for public consumption. It wasn't some shiit that was outta the spotlight. Regardless of how fukked up the situation with Buck was, taping private conversations was/is some bullshiit. This ain't no 50 hate, it's just not some real n*gga shiit. Especially towards someone you broke bread with. If Fiddy was really concerned about Bucks drug problem, give him an ultimatum. Get clean or get gone. Dude just wanted to embarrass Buck because of the chips he owed. Even though legally, Buck is probably stuck, I wouldn't give a n*gga shiit after this. And I'd talk mucho shiit about not payin that n*gga. Some shiit should be bigger than money, but n*ggas don't think like that, so it is what it is.
 9 years ago '06        #56
yeah_that_nigga 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 6 6
you should not call no man and cry on the phone for 1, unless its like a death or some serious family prob
 9 years ago '04        #57
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
You quoted this
"isn't taping conversations illegal??? Since when is it allowed to tape someone on the phone without them knowing"

and said this...
"i also thought its illegal to tape phone conversations with out the consent of the other person."

haha you put also in there as if you were adding something to what he said... just because u reworded it and used consent..
 9 years ago '05        #58
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
 Curtisimo said:
Buck crying doesnt make him soft

but it makes him a bi*ch for begging to be back in the crew yet

and then next minute sayign fu*k gunit

thats somethig bi*ches do

lol@ yall defending a liar and a cokehead
who cares what u say. look at your name. your probably 50's biggest fan.
 06-21-2008, 01:23 PM         #59
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Just Proves How Much Of a Snake Fif Iz he dont give a fu*k bout no1 but him and hiz money
 06-21-2008, 01:52 PM         #60
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Perry* said:
This Just Proves How Much Of a Snake Fif Iz he dont give a fu*k bout no1 but him and hiz money
Yea but thats a good quality to have imo, its a cold world and a lot of your so called friends and homeboys are not what they seem

Last edited by $h0wtym3; 06-21-2008 at 01:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago