Jun 19 - 50 Cent Responds To Buck On Hot 97,Explains Why He Tapes Conversations

most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-19-2008, 09:00 PM         #21
AK-19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The unit will be dead before 2010. Banks is next.
 9 years ago '08        #22
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Curtisimo said:
It seems like alot of yall n*ggaz did not hear the full conversation

Basicly what I got from it was Buck owes 50 cent and the IRS money and he does no work to pay the debt he is in

So 50 pays Buck the taxes he owes
and Buck is doing nothing to repay 50(and the rest of the money he owes to IRS) for a fu*king MONTH

so then he goes on interviews and say 50 aint giving me my royalty checks when that isnt the truth

50 tapes the convo cuz Buck lied out his a.ss about that statement and doesnt say anything negative to the media.


Buck is asking for forgiveness on the tape and 50 said you'll be aight just dont let these n*ggaz that are not apart of the crew get in your head and stay close to me

next thing you know Buck is screaming fu*k 50 and gunit

and 50 releases the tape

50 said it on the tape if you screw me once its your fault
screw me twice its my fault

I really dont know how n*ggaz can defend a coke head on this one

n*ggaz need look at this objectivly


50 had a very validated reason to tape the convo when Buck already showed actions of disloyalty and being 2 faced
co-sign

the hate for 50 blinds them from the facts
 9 years ago '07        #23
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2051 2051
ill never think a man crying is pus*y. real n*ggas feel, real n*ggas get emotional.

all this did was bak fire in 5-0s face. everyone already thought buck was the realest dude in Gay unit along with Game.


this proved it. a man can admit he's wrong. a real man can ask for forgivness.

but a real man doesnt tape convos so one day he can exploit it. thats why bucks diss is so good.

b/c its from the heart.

fu*k gay unit and 5-0

karmas a bi*ch. Gay unit was holding buck back
 9 years ago '07        #24
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2051 2051
 jhj2004 said:
buck has been exposed, nicca better hope tha outlawz make some noise 4 him
buck is fine. and his career will really exploded again once he makes records with The Game again.

Game made a classic album without Gay unit. Buck the world was the best album from the camp
 9 years ago '04        #25
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
 240ka said:
buck is fine. and his career will really exploded again once he makes records with The Game again.

Game made a classic album without Gay unit. Buck the world was the best album from the camp
Game album after G Unit was wack compared to the Documentary...
Buck the World wasnt all that either...lets see what, if Young buck does release another solo album will be like....you got too much hate in your Blood

and 50 just showing whats real.......Buck went on stage a said 50 owed him this and that trying to make 50 look bad, when all that was a lie....so better than 50 telling his side, he gave yall 100% prof on what was real

Buck takes the L here
 9 years ago '07        #26
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2051 2051
 Hood_Rich said:
Game album after G Unit was wack compared to the Documentary...
Buck the World wasnt all that either...lets see what, if Young buck does release another solo album will be like....you got too much hate in your Blood

and 50 just showing whats real.......Buck went on stage a said 50 owed him this and that trying to make 50 look bad, when all that was a lie....so better than 50 telling his side, he gave yall 100% prof on what was real

Buck takes the L here
stop d*ckriding clown. listen to the doc. and the songs that 5-0 features on dont flow iwht the album

5-0 fu*ke dup game making a classic album.

no matter what was you chop it. Buck crying doesnt make him soft.

it makes him a man, a real n*gga. 5-0's a snake poitn blank.

thats why he cant go anywhere with out an army being with him to protect him
 9 years ago '04        #27
Darkside 
space
avatar space
space
$744 | Props total: 0 0
 Dash420 said:
i cant say i didnt see this coming along a.ss time ago when Buck neva really went at Game like dat..or Kiss and dem n*ggaz back n the day....i was like how 50 gonna go @ Game for not goin @ n*ggaz and Buck playing neutral role as well??....i knew dem n*ggaz was gonna bump heads cuz Buck didnt grow up wit dem so 50 dont really give a fukk bou the rest of erybody else long as Banks and Yayo str8...das some foul sh*t on 50 part.

regardless u can call Buck soft n all this sh*t if u want buh ur closest n*ggaz gon know alot about u that the masses dont know so if every real close friend of yours posted all yall conversations online and had n*ggaz like "yoo dis n*gga a bi*ch 4 this and that"..yall gonna be like dat sh*t is fuked up cuz even if i had a problem wit my close friend and we ended up not bein cool i wudnt put all his secrets and personal sh*t on blast thats sum snitchin sh*t really..
got to agree with you I have a show here in DC with Buck and I was concerned it was going to k!ll my ticket sales to see him but more people think like you than you think:applause:. i'm 30 plus and i know some sh*t on n*ggas that would make them look fu*ked up and they gangsta as sh*t. what he did was gay period.
 06-19-2008, 09:20 PM         #28
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
isn't taping conversations illegal??? Since when is it allowed to tape someone on the phone without them knowing
no its not illegal...
 9 years ago '05        #29
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 beantown85 said:
isn't taping conversations illegal??? Since when is it allowed to tape someone on the phone without them knowing
That sh*t wasn't used in a court of law.
It was used to expose how much of a lying wh0ore a.ss n*gga Young Butt is.
And my respect level for 50 has risen, because he still want the dude to get him self together. Young Butt just forced 50's hand to slap all the monkey sh*t outta him with that tape.


Last edited by Bobby's World; 06-19-2008 at 09:27 PM..
 06-19-2008, 09:29 PM         #30
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well u know what ima put myself in both them n*ggas shoes.

now if im 50 im pissed off because here i am try 2 help a n*gga thats cant handle his own money problems. yea im caked up but at the same time every man gotta handle theres on espeicially money issues. now im helping this n*gga out and then he goes out and tells the media how hes "never receviced one royalty check" and that hes eating stickly off "show money" wtf? u making it seem like im not paying u or im hold on 2 ur money. U ANIT GET PAID CAUSE U OWE MONEY n*gga. then u start doing dumb sh*t like saying u signing with cash money then u retrack the statement wtf? so u know what fu*k it ur not in the group anymore cause u been doing wild sh*t for the past year. then u say fu*k me and my click and how u more street than me. so again fu*k it ima put out this tape with u crying like a bi*ch why cause u pulling this dumb sh*t and it dont make no fu*king sense 2 do what u did. period.
 9 years ago '07        #31
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2051 2051
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
well u know what ima put myself in both them n*ggas shoes.

now if im 50 im pissed off because here i am try 2 help a n*gga thats cant handle his own money problems. yea im caked up but at the same time every man gotta handle theres on espeicially money issues. now im helping this n*gga out and then he goes out and tells the media how hes "never receviced one royalty check" and that hes eating stickly off "show money" wtf? u making it seem like im not paying u or im hold on 2 ur money. U ANIT GET PAID CAUSE U OWE MONEY n*gga. then u start doing dumb sh*t like saying u signing with cash money then u retrack the statement wtf? so u know what fu*k it ur not in the group anymore cause u been doing wild sh*t for the past year. then u say fu*k me and my click and how u more street than me. so again fu*k it ima put out this tape with u crying like a bi*ch why cause u pulling this dumb sh*t and it dont make no fu*king sense 2 do what u did. period.

fact of the matter is that people are gioing to side with buck mor ethan anything

b/c 5-0 tried to exposed emotion as being soft.

and people dont like that sh*t. listening to those tapes. any n*ggas that claims they didnt feel bucks pain is lying.

he spoke from the heart and thats whats matters. so 5-0 releasing the tapes looks bad on 5-0. and makes buck look even more like what people always expected him to be

a real a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #32
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
damn shame Young Buck gotta call 50 to see if its ok to buy an Escalade
 9 years ago '04        #33
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
 240ka said:
fact of the matter is that people are gioing to side with buck mor ethan anything

b/c 5-0 tried to exposed emotion as being soft.

and people dont like that sh*t. listening to those tapes. any n*ggas that claims they didnt feel bucks pain is lying.

he spoke from the heart and thats whats matters. so 5-0 releasing the tapes looks bad on 5-0. and makes buck look even more like what people always expected him to be

a real a.ss n*gga
50 never put the tape out to show the man crying.....there's nothing wrong with that......it just shows how he wasnt doing the right things to get back on track and how he is basically in debt and wants to stay with the Unit....but then says fu*k G Unit....after he said he would never diss 50 and all the other stuff but still dissed 50 on a record....I guess you're cool with your favorite artist doing that then???
 9 years ago '05        #34
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 240ka said:
fact of the matter is that people are gioing to side with buck mor ethan anything

b/c 5-0 tried to exposed emotion as being soft.

and people dont like that sh*t. listening to those tapes. any n*ggas that claims they didnt feel bucks pain is lying.

he spoke from the heart and thats whats matters. so 5-0 releasing the tapes looks bad on 5-0. and makes buck look even more like what people always expected him to be

a real a.ss n*gga
He didnt' try to expose Buck as being soft. He exposed Buck of being a fake a.ss n*gga that will smile in your face let you take care of him, but turn around and say "fu*k You".

He spoke from the heart. Oh yeah? Sounds like his heart is under the influence of some substance like he on some crack head sh*t. Don't know what year he said sh*t, confused about where his money at. n*gga you HIGH, you cant concentrate, so its easy for you to get outta line. Where I'm from if a crackhead gets outta line he gets stomped the fu*k out, no sympathy. As soon as he come right with his money and attitude adjustment he can get served again. Flat out.


Last edited by Bobby's World; 06-19-2008 at 09:46 PM..
 06-19-2008, 09:48 PM         #35
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the n*ggas that talked sh*t on game for basically predicting this sh*t need to smack themselves


Last edited by Victor $weet; 06-19-2008 at 09:49 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #36
kg81 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
 HiRolliN said:
i also thought its illegal to tape phone conversations with out the consent of the other person.

anywayz this whole ordeal makes young buck and 50cent look bad.
I think its legal in NY and some other states, I remember hearing that on court tv or some sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #37
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 beantown85 said:
isn't taping conversations illegal??? Since when is it allowed to tape someone on the phone without them knowing
what can young buck do? Sue...
I mean he can but what will that do to his already damaged career?
 9 years ago '07        #38
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2051 2051
 Hood_Rich said:
50 never put the tape out to show the man crying.....there's nothing wrong with that......it just shows how he wasnt doing the right things to get back on track and how he is basically in debt and wants to stay with the Unit....but then says fu*k G Unit....after he said he would never diss 50 and all the other stuff but still dissed 50 on a record....I guess you're cool with your favorite artist doing that then???

wait. look im talking to d*ckriders what should i have expected
two peas in a pod, dumb and gullible.

if you two honestly, which you do believe 5-0 released this convo b/c he just wanted to the turth out. yall are d*ckriders. wait. YALL are.

5-0s reason for doing this was less about getting the truth out. and more about trying to exposed buck. for asking to come back and crying.

clowns
 06-19-2008, 10:16 PM         #39
DilatedMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kg81 said:
I think its legal in NY and some other states, I remember hearing that on court tv or some sh*t.
N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05: It is a Class E felony to overhear or record a telephonic or telegraphic communication if one is not the sender or receiver, or does not have the consent of either the sender or receiver. It also is a crime for someone not present to overhear or record any conversation or discussion without the consent of at least one party to that conversation.

Cordless telephone conversations that are partially broadcast over ordinary radio waves are protected by the wiretapping and eavesdropping laws and require the same consent for recording as any other communication. New York v. Fata, 559 N.Y.S.2d 348 (N.Y. App. Div. 1990).

State courts have held that newspapers that published transcripts of an illegally recorded telephone conversation were subject to civil liability when "the newspapers knew they were dealing with recorded conversations between unconsenting parties." Natoli v. Sullivan, 606 N.Y.S.2d 504 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. Oswego County 1993), aff'd, 616 N.Y.S.2d 318 (N.Y. App. Div. 1994).
I don't know what state the phone call was made in but I found a website that tells what happens state by state, just in case it wasn't NY

 06-19-2008, 10:28 PM         #40
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man the unit is my family yea they some new york n*ggas but they cool these irs muthafu*kas is ruthless this n*gga 50 just came up of 400 mill i know he gone look out 4 a n*gga. i hope this n*gga dont think that im disloyal on some game sh*t but i am my own man i got my own label and im all that and i got my own buzz. hood n*ggas all over fu*k with me cause ima real n*gga. n*ggas be thinking im on some other sh*t but u know what i do what i do. i cant believe this n*gga kicked me out the group what type of sh*t is that. ima loyal n*gga!!!! wtf is with this n*gga. u know what the next n*gga 2 say g-unit 2 me ima tell them what it is "fu*k THEM n*ggaS" WTF? this n*gga taped that convo wowww cant believe he would do some sh*t like that. fu*k thayt n*gga man.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy