Jun 19 - 50 Cent Responds To Buck On Hot 97,Explains Why He Tapes Conversations

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
6585 pageviews
75 comments

clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
Jun 19 - 50 Cent Responds To Buck On Hot 97,Explains Why He Tapes Conversations

Jun 19 2008 5:28 PM EDT

50 Cent Responds To Young Buck On Hot 97, Explains Why He Tapes Conversations

"If they saying something crazy, it's right there" Fif says of his need to record his phone calls.

Round ... um, everybody is losing count. On Thursday (June 19), 50 Cent told his side of the latest drama between him and Young Buck on New York's Hot 97 radio station.

Earlier this week, 50 released portions of a call between him and Buck, in which his former crew member broke down in tears over his dismissal from the group and financial difficulties. Buck responded Wednesday afternoon with a dis record called "Taped Conversations." 50 retaliated by putting out the entire phone call on ThisIs50.com.

"A lot of times people don't see what the other person is doing," 50 said, explaining to host Angie Martinez why he taped the talk between him and Buck. "They don't understand the cause and effect. They don't see the other person; they just pay attention to me."

50 said the phone call took place just three months ago, at a time when he "was trying to be as helpful as possible" to Buck. 50 also said that he wasn't coming with any records toward Buck, but did imply that their friendship is beyond repair.

"It's crazy. When I see people showing me so many different things within their character, I don't value them anymore," the Unit's leader said.

When asked if he taped all his phone conversations, 50 said, "With idiots, yeah! So if they saying something crazy, it's right there."

Right before the break, Fif told stories of Buck's impulsive spending and once again alleged that he has a drug problem: "He needs to go to a program and get some real help," 50 said. "Then maybe we can talk to each other."

The MC brought up footage that recently appeared on the Internet in which Buck curses his former comrades during a concert.

"He's in the middle of his show, saying 'F' me and everything else that created him."

On Hot 97 on Friday at 12 p.m. ET, 50 plans to debut his new mixtape Sincerely Yours, featuring him and his team rhyming over old-school R&B beats.

SOURCE:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.mtv.com/news/a .. /50_cent.jhtml

75 comments for "Jun 19 - 50 Cent Responds To Buck On Hot 97,Explains Why He Tapes Conversations"

9 years ago '04        #2
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Like I mentioned before in a previous blog about Buck's response, Buck did this too himself.....PERIOD......The phone call wasnt last year cause the stuff he mentioned at the phone convo with 50 was this year.....
 9 years ago '06        #3
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
isn't taping conversations illegal??? Since when is it allowed to tape someone on the phone without them knowing
 06-19-2008, 06:05 PM         #4
guccigucci501 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but u gotta admit....that sh*t was funny as hell.

Buck (crying): I....I. just got confused a little bit.
 9 years ago '05        #5
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,262 | Props total: 2458 2458
 beantown85 said:
isn't taping conversations illegal??? Since when is it allowed to tape someone on the phone without them knowing
i also thought its illegal to tape phone conversations with out the consent of the other person.

anywayz this whole ordeal makes young buck and 50cent look bad.
 9 years ago '04        #6
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i do it all the time people always change what they say and feel stupid when you catch they a.ss
 9 years ago '06        #7
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
I guess Fif learned from Game to always have a contingecy plan.
 9 years ago '08        #8
HavanaCuba 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,644 | Props total: 95 95
 beantown85 said:
I think it's illegal in most states
 9 years ago '08        #9
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,039 | Props total: 4874 4874
Fif wrong for dat sh*t but yeah Buck fu*ked up
 9 years ago '04        #10
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
buck played himself at the end of the day

who was young buck before 50?
 9 years ago '05        #11
jr292 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
each state differs on the legality of taping convos i know that in new york i think only one party has to consent to taping the call
 9 years ago '04        #12
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,745 | Props total: 23257 23257
I smell pus*y, is that you buck??
 9 years ago '05        #13
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 mt fuji said:
buck played himself at the end of the day

who was young buck before 50?
who was eminem b4 dre ? ppl jus dont want to admit when fif wrong.....point blank that nicca was wrong for tapin a convo.....matta fact i dont care if it happened 6yrs ago or yesterday....its still wrong for fif to do that sh*t.....that was like mad personal.....and then fif goes and put it out.....and doesnt care....so how much respect did he really have for buck ? none....Then fif says he tapes convos if there stupid like this......well we can a.ssure you that he has banks and yayo on tape too....fif aint gone stop till its jus him.....he apparently doesnt want nobody in gunit but his self.....but anyways....its buck word against fif.....and honestly fif been bi*chin out for a long time now.....he started all dat beef sh*t (and counting) and end up hurtin his self..... got mad at game (who is quite bi-polar...lol) and still end up loosin tha battle.....now he done lost buck and he still gone loose more respect.....
 9 years ago '04        #14
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
 HiRolliN said:
i also thought its illegal to tape phone conversations with out the consent of the other person.

anywayz this whole ordeal makes young buck and 50cent look bad.
you can always get a 1 party consent or if you have a message at the beginning telling the other party the conversation may be recorded it's legal.
 06-19-2008, 06:47 PM         #15
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k cares, FIF a homo and that dude got feminint ways! Buck needs to stop riding this dudes d*ck, and sign with someone and make a career for himself.... I think the entire G unit camp is 100% pure Garbage, i heard it from a Dominican man!
 9 years ago '04        #16
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
i think in NY and Texas you can record w/o consent. Came up in that whole Roger Clemens / Brian MacNamee case.
 06-19-2008, 07:24 PM         #17
ninemizi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game called it in Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin "young buck, lloyd banks 50 keeps them good and broke"
 9 years ago '04        #18
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
i cant say i didnt see this coming along a.ss time ago when Buck neva really went at Game like dat..or Kiss and dem n*ggaz back n the day....i was like how 50 gonna go @ Game for not goin @ n*ggaz and Buck playing neutral role as well??....i knew dem n*ggaz was gonna bump heads cuz Buck didnt grow up wit dem so 50 dont really give a fukk bou the rest of erybody else long as Banks and Yayo str8...das some foul sh*t on 50 part.

regardless u can call Buck soft n all this sh*t if u want buh ur closest n*ggaz gon know alot about u that the masses dont know so if every real close friend of yours posted all yall conversations online and had n*ggaz like "yoo dis n*gga a bi*ch 4 this and that"..yall gonna be like dat sh*t is fuked up cuz even if i had a problem wit my close friend and we ended up not bein cool i wudnt put all his secrets and personal sh*t on blast thats sum snitchin sh*t really..
 9 years ago '06        #19
lastdaze 
space
space
$617 | Props total: 77 77
50 shoulda been released this then if thats how he was lookin at the situation. i'm sure i'm not the only one tired of him doin stuff like this when its time for one of his albums to hit the streets. dissin TI didnt work cuz TI didnt go back at him so 50 had to find another publicity stunt....
 06-19-2008, 08:57 PM         #20
jhj2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buck has been exposed, nicca better hope tha outlawz make some noise 4 him
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy