The Official Diddy Blogs Thread. Diddy Blog#33 - Happy Birthday Mr Combs!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2008, 02:12 PM         #101
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
A lot of you lames need to get the hell off of your high horse.

First and foremost Obama is on another level right now and can not be hurt by the likes of what Diddy's opinion is on YOUTUBE, KNOW THAT.

Secondly, who the hell said Diddy, was trying to "help" Obama. He is no different from any other youtube/blogger stating his opinion on the elections.

Black folks need to calm down and stop thinking every black man is a.ssociated with rappers, or will be negatively effected by what a Rapper says.

Like I said, Obama is on another planet right now, and can't be touched at tih moment, most of America knows what he stands for, and I happen to agree with Diddy.

Do you think anyone expected Diddy to make an intellectual arguement on why Palin was a right or wrong choice? No.

Point being this really isn't a big deal.
:applause:

beat me to it, Diddy's fu*king opinion on a blog will hold no weight to who people vote for
 09-01-2008, 02:32 PM         #102
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
what the hell?, come on does he even know Alaska is America? yes diddy black people live there and all kinds of other Americans to. WTF? Did he just say McCain should had picked Michelle Obama?.

This rich ignorant dude clearly is the one bugging and foolishness like this is something that doesn't help obama, I think after the whole luda sh*t obama's people want nothing to do with hip hop.
This dude a conservative AND a Nas fan.

9 years ago '05        #103
thug4life 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 0 0
 NotSoft said:
Exactly,i spit in the face of any black republican or independent or non votin azz nikka out there....how u gon first of all let sumbody who voted against Martin Luther King win?he voted against Martin Luther King?Not Malcom X Day,Not Nat Turner day,Martin Luther King day!...u know he racist,anybody at age 72 who's white in america 85% of the time wuz racist...u tellin me from 1945-2008 he never used the word N1gger? Or wuz talkin sh1t about black people wit his buddies,probaly watched a lynching or two? I aint votin for no muthafukin Mccain....u vote for Mccain or dont vote for anybody u basically votin against MLK or sayin "fuk u MLK"...u really wanna say "fuk Martin Luther King"? U gotta be a dumb nikka to say "fuk Martin Luther King"...we gon smack the taste outta any nikkas mouth sayin fuk Martin Luther King.
Could you be any more ignorant?

McCain watched a lynching? He watched a lynching huh? He also attends clan meetings on the weekends. Right after playing a nice rousing game of criket and other white things.

So if I vote for McCain I am voting against MLK?

Lmao.

Obama probably made jokes about white dudes etc. too.
 9 years ago '05        #104
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 J-Flexxx said:
Diddy treats politics like most his artists....only supporting them when its a hot topic, drops 'em when they flop
Thats real talk right there. Sad but true
 09-01-2008, 03:59 PM         #105
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug4life said:
Could you be any more ignorant?

McCain watched a lynching? He watched a lynching huh? He also attends clan meetings on the weekends. Right after playing a nice rousing game of criket and other white things.

So if I vote for McCain I am voting against MLK?

Lmao.

Obama probably made jokes about white dudes etc. too.

It aint cuz he white its bcuz of the time he grew up in its all very possible and very likely...most white people wuz racist in the 1950's-1960's....and yea u votin against MLK,Mccain voted against MLK day...ok "thug"...smh at thug republican.
 9 years ago '07        #106
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
diddy said what millions of people have been thinking..if McCain were to die what makes this woman fit to be president?

nothing.

dont hate on what he's sayin jus because he didnt say it the way you may have liked him to..he has a point.

people should be able to form their own opinions and make their own choices anyway..jus like Diddy uses his brain to form his own opinion,we can all use ours..

the next mans comments & feelings shouldnt effect how YOU vote..
 9 years ago '04        #107
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 hood135 said:
His message made perfect sense but the way it was delivered took away from it.

I mean really, who is this lady and why should she be second in charge? And she would be literally one heartbeat away from being Commander and Chief.

Alaska n*gga??? She governs 50,000 people in Alaska. No fu*kin way. McCain is bugging.
Exactly. What he meant to say was Alaska doesnt have the diversity of the US so how would she go from governing 50k ppl to being the VP of the United States. McCain figured since Obama's run is historical, he can make history by gettin the first female VP.
 9 years ago '05        #108
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
umm... Diddsy was being sarcastic when he said the Michelle Obama thing...
 9 years ago '07        #109
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Diddy's whole argument got fu*ked when he bought race into it. Why the fu*k does it matter if Black people are in Alaska or not? That sh*t just made him sound like an idiot. Just like alot of these other dumb mufu*kas saying their only voting for Obama "because he's black". How about voting for him because you believe in his policies. Imagine if the white equivalent to Diddy would've said "Harlem? I don't even know if there are any white people in Harlem". Most of us would flip our lids. F*ck Diddy.
 9 years ago '04        #110
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
i thought it was pretty funny

go figure
 9 years ago '07        #111
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 5262 5262
Take that, Take that.......

[pic - click to view]

09-02-2008, 11:36 AM         #112
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
diddy obama blog diddy obama blog diddy obama blog... wtf? this n*gga is crazy
 9 years ago '05        #113
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
Check it out....

9 years ago '07        #114
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
Haven't seen the video but after his commercial flight video, diddy lost. These entertainers should just stop talking about political issues they know nothing about. Imagine obama telling this fool how to make a record and who to put on what track? "your gonna put donnie on that remix n*gga? Donnie???????
 9 years ago '07        #115
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14958 14958
why didnt do all this talking the last election

i remba he was supposed to throw a party at the white house and he endeup didnt

diddy lost

oh yeah dont vote this yr
 9 years ago '04        #116
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Damn he's tap dancing extra hard uncle tom extra, Diddy is owned
 09-05-2008, 08:00 PM         #117
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Haven't seen the video but after his commercial flight video, diddy lost. These entertainers should just stop talking about political issues they know nothing about. Imagine obama telling this fool how to make a record and who to put on what track? "your gonna put donnie on that remix n*gga? Donnie???????

Your the same piece of Cat sh*t that constantly disses the Dem's/Obama & Champions Bush on your shoulders, trying to convince everyone why McCain is the best choice!

Now when Diddy, A man that the hip hop generation can identify with, takes the responsibility to use his voice/influence for more than shallow playboy millionaire bravado - you bash him? The man never said he was an expert nor did he even say "DONT VOTE FOR HER" in fact, he gave her PRAISE!!!!! - And you have the gall to bash the man?!?!?!

Jesus Christ, whats wrong with you dude???.....You know....Your the type to say "These big names artist should do more than talk about balling, bi*ches & gangsta sh*t" then when they do, you turn right around and say "WTF?....they have no business voicing their opinion, they no nothing about politics".......Ur a real hypocritical douche bag!!!!

I for one applaud Diddy....He is being a grown man & taking an admirable responsibility of informing the youth. And that, my dear friend, is something to commend not condemn!
 09-09-2008, 11:54 PM         #118
MorrisBX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When rap mogul Sean Diddy Combs told the world because fuelís too expensive, dude forgot to level with his peeps.

There is no private jet

A thorough review of federal records shows that no plane in this country is registered to a Sean Combs or any of the part-time Miami Beach residentís numerous companies, including clothier Sean John and his music company, Bad Boy Entertainment.

VIDEO: Diddy Blog #18 - Diddy is Out of Coach, but Gas Prices are Still Too High

Diddy responds to people saying he doesn't own a jet

wtr1906 said:
This nigg@ Diddy is k!llin' me.... This nigg@ said Ciroc' Obama

Last edited by Wasted; 09-10-2008 at 07:31 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #119
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
fr-frontin is a habit
 09-10-2008, 01:15 AM         #120
25/8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MorrisBX said:
When rap mogul Sean Diddy Combs told the world because fuelís too expensive, dude forgot to level with his peeps.

There is no private jet

A thorough review of federal records shows that no plane in this country is registered to a Sean Combs or any of the part-time Miami Beach residentís numerous companies, including clothier Sean John and his music company, Bad Boy Entertainment.

VIDEO: Diddy Blog #18 - Diddy is Out of Coach, but Gas Prices are Still Too High

:rolleyes:
WAITS FOR ONE OF P. DUDDY'S/50/JAYZ LOYAL c*ck SUCKERS TO c*m TO THIS THREAD LIKE A FUKK'N E-LAWYER TRYING TO DEFEND THAT n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago