The Official Diddy Blogs Thread. Diddy Blog#33 - Happy Birthday Mr Combs!!!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2008, 12:40 AM         #81
MorrisBX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marccoogs19 said:
The Ciroc Obama line had me rolling.

gonna be hearin that for the next few months
 9 years ago '08        #82
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
what the hell?, come on does he even know Alaska is America? yes diddy black people live there and all kinds of other Americans to. WTF? Did he just say McCain should had picked Michelle Obama?.

This rich ignorant dude clearly is the one bugging and foolishness like this is something that doesn't help obama, I think after the whole luda sh*t obama's people want nothing to do with hip hop.

Last edited by The N; 09-01-2008 at 10:24 AM..
 09-01-2008, 10:08 AM         #83
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALASKA n*gga?!?!?
 9 years ago '07        #84
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
lmaooo that was the funniest part ...."Alaska n*gga??"
 9 years ago '06        #85
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
His message made perfect sense but the way it was delivered took away from it.

I mean really, who is this lady and why should she be second in charge? And she would be literally one heartbeat away from being Commander and Chief.

Alaska n*gga??? She governs 50,000 people in Alaska. No fu*kin way. McCain is bugging.
 09-01-2008, 10:56 AM         #86
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there are plenty of no nothing goobers who will see that, and agree with what he said. Some think it's the truest thing ever spoken, others think ignorance is funny. At the end of the day, Sean Combs is just another celebrity speaking on things he knows very little about.
 9 years ago '04        #87
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
fu*king spinning around
 9 years ago '07        #88
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
You cant front everything he said was true
 09-01-2008, 11:40 AM         #89
finesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was buggin in this video. and why did he keep spinnin! it was funny as hell
 9 years ago '07        #90
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,091 | Props total: 30415 30415
All these idiots need to stfu and let Obama do his thing. He already made it this far in life with out Luda's stupid country a.ss.... so let him go the rest of the way.

@ these stupid, uneducated, low class n*ggas thinkin' he need their help to campaign. Just vote and 'get out the way'.
 9 years ago '07        #91
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,746 | Props total: 1754 1754
F*ck Puff.
 09-01-2008, 12:57 PM         #92
MorrisBX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
You cant front everything he said was true
nah most of it was pretty dumb actually...when he said mccain should have picked michelle obama i stopped the video
 09-01-2008, 01:14 PM         #93
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
diddy is a **** and so is obama, i hope ya'll know about the illuminati cuz all these characters are leading you to the slaughter

Only on the internet....u cant even spell black probaly cuz u aint black....obama is neccesary...but if u really are black then stfu wit ya conspiracys and vote obama...he might be illuminati,he might be the antichrist,but hes a black antichrist so if u dont know for sure...take yo black azz to the polls and vote and stop cryin.
 9 years ago '05        #94
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
A lot of you lames need to get the hell off of your high horse.

First and foremost Obama is on another level right now and can not be hurt by the likes of what Diddy's opinion is on YOUTUBE, KNOW THAT.

Secondly, who the hell said Diddy, was trying to "help" Obama. He is no different from any other youtube/blogger stating his opinion on the elections.

Black folks need to calm down and stop thinking every black man is a.ssociated with rappers, or will be negatively effected by what a Rapper says.

Like I said, Obama is on another planet right now, and can't be touched at tih moment, most of America knows what he stands for, and I happen to agree with Diddy.

Do you think anyone expected Diddy to make an intellectual arguement on why Palin was a right or wrong choice? No.

Point being this really isn't a big deal.
 9 years ago '04        #95
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Diddy treats politics like most his artists....only supporting them when its a hot topic, drops 'em when they flop
 9 years ago '07        #96
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Diddy was a realn*gga with this one

he right aint no n*ggas in alaska

We all know Mccain is a racist and doesnt like black people and Obama is a real n*gga

making a woman your vice president was a slap in the face to every real n*gga in america
 9 years ago '04        #97
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2203 2203
 stogz said:
All these idiots need to stfu and let Obama do his thing. He already made it this far in life with out Luda's stupid country a.ss.... so let him go the rest of the way.

@ these stupid, uneducated, low class n*ggas thinkin' he need their help to campaign. Just vote and 'get out the way'.
exactly..but somebodys been listening to foxxhole radio :lachen001:
 9 years ago '08        #98
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
diddy is full of sh*t. i listen to no words spoken by the man.
 09-01-2008, 01:58 PM         #99
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
Diddy was a realn*gga with this one

he right aint no n*ggas in alaska

We all know Mccain is a racist and doesnt like black people and Obama is a real n*gga

making a woman your vice president was a slap in the face to every real n*gga in america

Exactly,i spit in the face of any black republican or independent or non votin azz nikka out there....how u gon first of all let sumbody who voted against Martin Luther King win?he voted against Martin Luther King?Not Malcom X Day,Not Nat Turner day,Martin Luther King day!...u know he racist,anybody at age 72 who's white in america 85% of the time wuz racist...u tellin me from 1945-2008 he never used the word N1gger? Or wuz talkin sh1t about black people wit his buddies,probaly watched a lynching or two? I aint votin for no muthafukin Mccain....u vote for Mccain or dont vote for anybody u basically votin against MLK or sayin "fuk u MLK"...u really wanna say "fuk Martin Luther King"? U gotta be a dumb nikka to say "fuk Martin Luther King"...we gon smack the taste outta any nikkas mouth sayin fuk Martin Luther King.
 09-01-2008, 02:04 PM         #100
Candle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy is right. You know McCain only chose Palen bcuz he thought it would be strategic, but it was a major flop. Nobody feels safe and secure with that woman as VP bcuz a lot of us.....or me......isn't familar with her.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy