**NEW** YOUNG BUCK "TAPED CONVERSATIONS" DISSING 50 Cent & Gunit .... Damnnn

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #121
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
50 wins again...
 9 years ago '04        #122
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 Too Wasted said:
Game says fu*k Gunit - 50 did the whole stripper thing, tongue ring thing

FJ said fu*k Gunit - 50 did Elephant in the sand

Buck says fu*k Gunit - 50 releases audio of Buck crying.

It is what it is.

Uh huh...

all that proves is that he can't compete with them lyrically so he resorts to other sh*t....

Game k!llED 50....he may have overdone it with 3 mixtapes and a DVD but he k!lled them....
 9 years ago '07        #123
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
if the south holds Buck down why he was cryin instead of goin to the get love from the south :sleepy:
just a matter of time my friend, you'll see, 50 did himself in on this one, its funny that all u gunit d*ckriders come out of the woodwork after he pulls ho sh*t. 50 is done, he started his career as a phony he's gonna go out a phony, or someone's just gonna murk him, im cool with either.
 9 years ago '08        #124
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353

"Thug Young Buck crys to 50 Cent"

his career is done

if you missed it, on the front page of myspace they had the Buck interview with the "Thug Young Buck crys out to 50" caption

Last edited by Arson; 06-19-2008 at 04:06 PM..
 06-19-2008, 04:37 PM         #125
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmmm...buck say 50 a bi*ch for recording conversations, right? thats his whole argument??? PEEP ThIS

" "I just think he's digging his own hole 'cause he won't never get another f*cking conversation from me in any kind of sense to have resolvement in anything. Now it's like you deal with the goons the way you deal with them," Buck added. "Anything else, if the n*gga keep poppin' sh*t like that, I'ma end his little career through the mixtape world. I ain't even gon' let 50 get dirty with this n*gga, because I'm kinda upset at the fact that I heard the bullsh*t out of him and I don't know if he's aware that I recorded that conversation that we had over the phone. I ain't gon' play with that dude. When I go at him, I'm a go at him and I'ma Ja Rule this sh*

damn, its gettin harder to fu*k wit Buck. he a cluck (Chicago n*ggaz know what it is...)

"Im just confused man, a n*gga confused, 50."
 9 years ago '06        #126
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Big Mike 25 said:
Uh huh...

all that proves is that he can't compete with them lyrically so he resorts to other sh*t....

Game k!llED 50....he may have overdone it with 3 mixtapes and a DVD but he k!lled them....
u dont know hip hop if u say 50 is't bettah den fat joe, game etc.. even game knows 50 is bettah den him... g-unit ethered game... the n*gga had a tounge ring and da change of heart tape and all dat sun seriously stop fuccin hatin... the dvd was funny but in no way k!lled 50... it was a comedy

Last edited by Supreme7; 06-19-2008 at 04:52 PM..
 06-19-2008, 07:54 PM         #127
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima check this out..
 9 years ago '04        #128
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Man Buck goes hard on this song!

fu*k that backstabbin 5-0, tapin conversations and sh*t, man how low can you fall
 06-20-2008, 11:29 AM         #129
TheChamp86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk,i think this whole situation is fu*ked up.50 shouldnt have done this imo
 9 years ago '05        #130
ruedog187 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 0 0
he may have cried but what rapper do you know has fame and is at an award show and stabs someone buck while g unit ran

Buck and Game g unit is over and tos sounds gaaabage
 9 years ago '05        #131
EPhilly 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 0 0
To keep it real, Unit didn't run. 50 was throwing punches but Buck walked right in on dude.

Just like I tell the Unit stans to keep it real when they hate on Game, gotta keep it real when you hate on the Unit.
 06-20-2008, 05:32 PM         #132
The Embarrasser 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he ran his mouth bout 50 on camera and radio... then tried to call and apologize behind scenes. he deserved it to me
 9 years ago '05        #133
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
i dont understand how anyone can condone a man taping a conversation and holding on to it..thats some hoe/ police type sh*t..i dont care what the convo was about just how can u stand next to this n*gga now wondering what conversations he got taped on u..
 06-22-2008, 09:43 AM         #134
killethal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on some real sh*t they are some emotional, pus*y a.ss n*ggaz
they steady crying over some bullsh*t everybody on here is calling them 'real' n*ggaz... wtf... if i cried over the bullsh*t that they be crying over i would call myself a bi*ch too...

but yall will turn around and call 50 fake, or lloyd banks fake, what proof do yall have banks is the least like a bi*ch because he really doesnt show any emotion

there shall be no emotions from a G... yall n*ggaz get so emotional u remind me of my bi*ch!!!!

fu*k game and buck (malibu's most wanted) bi*ch a.ss

and rappin wise neither of them bi*ch n*ggaz can spit a 16 like banks or murder the hook like 50
 9 years ago '04        #135
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
*reserved*
 9 years ago '08        #136
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
Agree with everything you said, never really fu*ked with Buck like that... and Game can put out some hot sh*t but needs to switch up that "6'4' impala dr. dre eazy e i'm from compton" sh*t that he raps about on every song

When Banks is on point, his flow and punches are hard to top

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 06-22-2008 at 10:26 AM..
 06-22-2008, 11:15 AM         #137
Devil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
bi*ch your cryin right now
 06-22-2008, 11:35 AM         #138
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killethal said:
on some real sh*t they are some emotional, pus*y a.ss n*ggaz
they steady crying over some bullsh*t everybody on here is calling them 'real' n*ggaz... wtf... if i cried over the bullsh*t that they be crying over i would call myself a bi*ch too...

but yall will turn around and call 50 fake, or lloyd banks fake, what proof do yall have banks is the least like a bi*ch because he really doesnt show any emotion

there shall be no emotions from a G... yall n*ggaz get so emotional u remind me of my bi*ch!!!!

fu*k game and buck (malibu's most wanted) bi*ch a.ss

and rappin wise neither of them bi*ch n*ggaz can spit a 16 like banks or murder the hook like 50
this comin from someone wit wayne in they sig...bi*ch u cryin right now..lol
 9 years ago '07        #139
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
yeah man, I agree with u 100%, n*ggas think its cool to put 100 tapes dissing the man who put u on (Game) or go on a world tour saying fu*k the man u owe $200,000 of I.R.S prison debt to (Buck) but when 50 does them dirty... He's a bi*ch.

As a man you should be a man, and not have a man hold your hand, Game and Buck make incredible music and neither one of them I.M.O has dropped an album less than 4 mics. But this is some man sh*t and if Buck can slay 50's character, then I.M.O 50 can do the same.
 06-22-2008, 01:24 PM         #140
Infamous Ozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: OWNED!

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago