**NEW** YOUNG BUCK "TAPED CONVERSATIONS" DISSING 50 Cent & Gunit .... Damnnn

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14769 14769
first off, i think both 50 & Buck on some bi*ch sh*t over this. 50 shoulda never taped Buck, PERIOD. Buck was sayin alot of sh*t he didnt need to say and then of course the "fu*k G-Unit" sh*t he said the other day. something i got with is u know Buck is lying in that new song, he sayin it was a year ago but in the convo he talks about missing the over seas tour which just happened a few months ago, wanting 50 to let him stay in G-Unit which happened just a few weeks ago, and sh*t. i had hoped they would work this sh*t but damn that aint happening. i just hope Buck dont get no sh*t with The Game. cause its gone make him mad bi*ch made if he says in that convo "i aint no Game or nothing" and then jumps a record with the man. he already lookin bi*ch made when he said "man, i couldnt never even write a diss verse about you man. i couldnt bring myself to do it" and 24 hours after the sh*ts leaked he has a whole song.
 9 years ago '05        #102
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Birdman's Back said:
first off, i think both 50 & Buck on some bi*ch sh*t over this. 50 shoulda never taped Buck, PERIOD. Buck was sayin alot of sh*t he didnt need to say and then of course the "fu*k G-Unit" sh*t he said the other day. something i got with is u know Buck is lying in that new song, he sayin it was a year ago but in the convo he talks about missing the over seas tour which just happened a few months ago, wanting 50 to let him stay in G-Unit which happened just a few weeks ago, and sh*t. i had hoped they would work this sh*t but damn that aint happening. i just hope Buck dont get no sh*t with The Game. cause its gone make him mad bi*ch made if he says in that convo "i aint no Game or nothing" and then jumps a record with the man. he already lookin bi*ch made when he said "man, i couldnt never even write a diss verse about you man. i couldnt bring myself to do it" and 24 hours after the sh*ts leaked he has a whole song.

I mean seriously how is 50 on some bi*ch sh*t for taking out insurance on a shaky investment?

You just said it yourself he lying in the damn diss! Why wouldn't you cover all bases dealing with a n*gga like this. He cant even diss without lying!
You naive homie.
 9 years ago '05        #103
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
a fu*king year ago?? u mention Lil wayne which was this year...his a fu*kin mess and when he was crying like a bi*ch to 50, 50 said dont worry about it and he will help him....buck fu*ked up hard
 9 years ago '04        #104
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
anybody that aint feelin this track is a bi*ch.. straight up...I dont mean musically I mean what homeboy sayin... yall k!ll me... actin like you aint got no emotions when half you wh0ores be cryin to bi*ches on the phone an sh*t... yall aint foolin noone
word up...

ive always liked buck, his flow is tight an hes aggresive with it.

its fu*ked up that this is happening, it all shoulda been kept behind closed doors.

this convo tells me 50 was willing to let tha sh*t slide, but buck jus fu*ked it all up by goin on stage an saying fu*k g unit. bad move on his behalf
 06-19-2008, 12:31 AM         #105
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
but I think 50' a snake for sayin stay close to me and then recording it. stay close so I can get more dirt on you is more like it
i think 50 meant stay close to as in to be apart of what g-unit was doing and making the money they was making on all the tours they were going on since buck was having some financial problems....

SmooveDude said:
loyalty dont amount to ANYTHING
k!ll yourself...
 9 years ago '04        #106
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,993 | Props total: 6641 6641
LOL I guess Buck wont be on the tour to Canada now.

Buck is also bi*ch made trying to put Banks in the middle of this. If Banks has problems with G-Unit, let him speak it for himself. Banks looks like the way he does in interviews because he is a humble guy. Banks grew up with 50 too so why would he have harsh feelings towards one of his best friend.
 9 years ago '04        #107
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 Bobby's World said:
Well riddle me this Big Mike, if Buck's music sh*ts on 50's and G-Unit's why the fu*k was he crying on the phone trying to get back in the group.

So what? All of a sudden he's come to the realization that he don't need them, well what about that day. n*gga please its muthafu*kaz like you that got that man all fu*ked up now. You aint supporting that n*gga FOR REAL. You just a f*g**t blogger. But 50 WAS SUPPORTING THAT n*gga SINCE THE FIRST G-UNIT FEATURE HE WAS EVER ON. And now that cat's out of the bag that the convo is a year old,(***EDIT, YOUNG BUCK IS LYING THE sh*t WASNT A YEAR OLD CAUSE HE'S ON THE TAPE TALKING ABOUT sh*t THAT HAPPENED A FEW MONTHS AGO***)

50 was STILL looking out for dude the whole time up the point of Young Buck saying "fu*k G-Unit". Buck is still on the album and everything, so he can eat off of that. But its you f*g**t bloggers that's going to make than man k!ll himself thinking he can live up to ya'll hype.

None of ya'll f*g**ts put up that $500,000 to them taxes.
None of ya'll f*g**ts probably even bought his last album, you downloaded it.
Now ya'll f*g**ts wanna stand up because all of sudden his gayness has been exposed.

O.k I get it.
LMAO....is that seriously your reasoning? You think Buck is crying to get back into the group because he can't make good music without them? I don't know if you realized, but the majority of Buck's SOLO music is good...and far better than any other G-Unit member's....

Also, he's probably crying to get back in because being kicked out of the group will hurt him financially, obviously...and maybe he considered them his friends....whatever the reason is, his music is still better than G-Unit's...

And I never said Buck wasn't in the wrong...he shouldn't of yelled the "fu*k G-Unit" thing....but like I said, 50 is wrong for recording a private convo and releasing it....so they're both wrong...
 06-19-2008, 12:47 AM         #108
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn u could still here that n*gga was still hurt by the whole situation.....50 is a bully.....sh*t but damn that n*gga is a genius you know this gon be big....how does this n*gga think this sh*t up...i'm sure fiddy knew this sh*t was gon happen.
 06-19-2008, 01:21 AM         #109
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP G-Unit
 9 years ago '05        #110
Havoc 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 111 111

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #111
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25734 25734
wut wut now n*gga get bucked down
 9 years ago '07        #112
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
50 pulled a bi*ch move, plain and simple. And how the fu*k you gonna hate on someone for showing their emotions, you punks make me sick. The South holds Buck down and that ain't gonna change, fu*k yall gunit d*ckriders, d*ckriding the fakest n*gga in the game.
 9 years ago '06        #113
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Buck gon start to fu*k with Game again.... Just a matter of time
 9 years ago '04        #114
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Song is hard...
 06-19-2008, 10:42 AM         #115
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Song was fire, It's what alot of us think about 50.

50 had his reasons to leak the convo.
Thats it, half the people will look at it as 50 is a bi*ch and would do anyhting for pub.
The other half will take it as 50 was in the right, you go for the "kill" when you have someone down.
I do think 50 thinks of Banks as a force...I don't think there will be tons crap between the two...just go their own ways...I like 50 music most the time,and he's a funny n*gga, but one day he'll p!ss off to many people, or the wrong one, and Karma will get that dude......
Oh well, hope TOS is good, and hope Buck gets on feet, he has alot of big names in the south that will work with him
Peace!
 9 years ago '05        #116
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Game says fu*k Gunit - 50 did the whole stripper thing, tongue ring thing

FJ said fu*k Gunit - 50 did Elephant in the sand

Buck says fu*k Gunit - 50 releases audio of Buck crying.

It is what it is.
 06-19-2008, 10:58 AM         #117
marnades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that comebacc was sicc but the fact remains he was crying
 06-19-2008, 11:56 AM         #118
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a buck!
50 needs to destroy him completely
 06-19-2008, 01:28 PM         #119
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant even lie, fu*k BUCK HE A LAME. i MAY bump his g-unit sh*t, but damn. this is like wayne kissin birdman
 9 years ago '04        #120
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
50 better watch out at the next Source Awards, He's gonna get stabbed the fu*k up!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy