most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2008, 06:40 PM         #81
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
o u mad? way to change the subject dumb hoe. 56-21

talk about over payin you n*ggas traded Rogers for Leigh Boden

you drafted 5 WR in the first round no wonder your D is a.ss.

and your offense sucks to fu*k yards. Philly beat them bi*ches down
we drafted 4 Wr's and we let go of that fat n*gga to help our DB's...we threw the ball 90% of the time and yall still only won one more game than usn*gga just act like yall got a team full of pro bowlers....but iight u just tryna be heard ill let u be
 06-18-2008, 06:46 PM         #82
Related Sign 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually did something like what 50 did a long time ago with a supposed friend just in case things went south. They did go south and so I'm glad I did record that fool reading a part I gave him that I would turn over to the police. I was so sweet and smooth like butter in how advanced I was in tactics. I still be an advanced tactical kind of person. I think a head.

And no I didnt switch I let him snitch on himself how I did it with tape recorder. lol. He was reading a part I gave him to like my lil bi*ch.
 9 years ago '07        #83
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
'Aint no pus*y in my veins imma g/
with out me yall just the u n i t"

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Young Buck>>>G-unit!!!
 9 years ago '07        #84
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Related Sign said:
I actually did something like what 50 did a long time ago with a supposed friend just in case things went south. They did go south and so I'm glad I did record that fool reading a part I gave him that I would turn over to the police. I was so sweet and smooth like butter in how advanced I was in tactics. I still be an advanced tactical kind of person. I think a head.

And no I didnt switch I let him snitch on himself how I did it with tape recorder. lol. He was reading a part I gave him to like my lil bi*ch.
 9 years ago '04        #85
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
you don't believe that. without G-Unit Buck is nobody. and he's far from a G. n*gga was cryin to 50. cryin :sick:
Who cares? Pac cried, DMX cried....doesn't take anything away from their street credibility....
 06-18-2008, 06:54 PM         #86
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^nas Cried too lol

buck has had the best sophmore album out of Banks, him and 50 ill give him that and his debut was on par with Banks IMO.
 9 years ago '04        #87
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
^ Buck's albums were much better than any other G-Unit release (except GRODT)....so I don't see why anybody would say "Buck needs G-Unit"...maybe financially....but at the end of the day, it's the music they put out that matters....and Buck's music > G-Unit's....thats how I see it...
 9 years ago '05        #88
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

*Stay on Topic Please*

I don't want this to turn into a thread about SlimWillie.

If you want to sh*t on him then go to the Slaughterhouse there are two threads there for you to do what ever.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #89
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you don't believe that. without G-Unit Buck is nobody. and he's far from a G. n*gga was cryin to 50. cryin :sick:
Oh right, I should take your statement as truth because you know Young Buck personally and know all his History.

And so what if he cried? Your gonna sit there and act like you never cried in your life or what? You also gonna tell me how you never laughed also? Its a natural human emotion.
 9 years ago '07        #90
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 Big Mike 25 said:
^ Buck's albums were much better than any other G-Unit release (except GRODT)....so I don't see why anybody would say "Buck needs G-Unit"...maybe financially....but at the end of the day, it's the music they put out that matters....and Buck's music > G-Unit's....thats how I see it...
:applause::applause:
 06-18-2008, 07:02 PM         #91
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Power Of The Dollar > GRODT > Hunger For More = Str8 Outta Casville >>>>>>>> yayo
 9 years ago '04        #92
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29539 29539
 slimwillie said:
i think if Croyle can ball they'll be good in the next 2-3 years. they had what appears to be a great draft. they got the fu*kin lineman at 13 that I wanted :banghead:
lol sorry mayne, we need all the help we can get...

so wats ur take on buck sayin the convo is froma year ago? at least we can stall out that he meant wat he said in tampa....but wat u think?
 9 years ago '06        #93
williamford3 
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 0 0
Even cold blooded a.ss n*gga's drop tears i don't give a damn who u are if u say u never drop a tear u a motherfu*kin lie.
 9 years ago '04        #94
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 975 975
I'm sorry I Like Buck an all as an artist but ... 50 shuts another n*gga down again . He can't deny any of this sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #95
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
did Pac cry to Suge? did DMX cry to Dee?
the music that Buck would never have made if it wasn't for G-Unit? or the music 50 executive produced?

Buck has outlawz and C-Bo signed to his label. yeah his music is on another level :rolleyes:
Who cares who he cried to? Point is, he's not the only one who cries...that's a stupid thing to insult him over....but I will say, him yelling "fu*k G-Unit" was a stupid move on his part....especially since he's still signed to the Unit...

but 50 is a stupid c*nt for taping a private conversation where Buck is literally pouring his heart out to him...if you're going to use the "Buck wasn't being loyal" argument, well neither was 50...two wrongs don't make a right...plus, wasn't 50 the one who exposed Buck's drug problem to the public?

and what did 50 have to do with Buck's music? "Executive Produced" ? lmao...that's what I hate about you 50 d*ckriders...u give 50 too much credit...he helped his team out and gave them a chance, but he shouldn't take credit for their music...you could say Buck's music wouldn't of been as financially successful if it weren't for his affiliation with 50...but that's it....his music is his music...

Same goes for the situation with Game and 50...when they beefed, I heard plenty of people saying The Documentary is only good because of 50's help...PLEASE...if 50 wrote anything besides a couple of hooks on the Documentary, then why were The Massacre's lyrics so inferior?

Last edited by Big Mike 25; 06-18-2008 at 07:33 PM..
 06-18-2008, 07:36 PM         #96
killacrainz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
danm n*ggaz
 9 years ago '04        #97
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
it does matter what the n*ggas cryin over. cryin over your mothers death ain't the same as cryin cause one of your n*ggas is mad at you :rolleyes:

he had no music before 50. he had no album, no deal and no buzz.what music?

and yeah it was shady that 50 taped it but if it was a year ago like Buck said 50 obviously wasn't gonna release it. so he wasn't bein disloyal until Buck said fu*k g-unit.

yeah 50 told of Bucks feine a.ss habit AFTER Buck said he wasn't seein royalties :sleepy:
I never said he had music before 50...read my post again...I'm just saying you're giving 50 too much credit...Buck's music is Buck's music...I'm agreeing that 50 gave him the chance to make it big, but the quality of the music on Buck's albums shouldn't be credited to 50...Buck still made that music...and it's still far superior to anything 50 has released since after he dropped GRODT...

And it doesn't matter if 50 had no intention of releasing it when he initially recorded it, he still taped the conversation and that's a bi*ch move....how would u like it if you were having a private convo with ur friend on the phone and he recorded it? Even if he had no intention of releasing it to other people until you fu*ked up, I'd still be pissed off that he recorded it...

And I'm aware Buck wasn't being loyal either, but neither was 50...that's all I'm saying...
 06-18-2008, 07:44 PM         #98
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok buck just ethered g-unit ...good response
 9 years ago '04        #99
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
yeah you right it's Buck's music but NO-ONE would care about it until 50 put him on. it's funny you wanna discredit GRODT:rolleyes:when comparing their music use the WHOLE BODY of Work. anything before GRODT is better then Bucks best album :rolleyes:

take away Bucks best album and Buck the word was avg at best.

I'd be pissed he recorded it but if I'm up on stage sayin fu*k him.he must not be 2 good of a friend to me. I don't think 50 was recording his friend. more like his employee who was constantly out of pocket. Buck said half 50's n*ggas only there for the payroll. well then 50 has every right to use them nggas as his pawns
Well my friend, your only as good as your last record....right now, Buck's music sh*ts on 50's and G-Unit's....and I used to be the biggest Banks fan back in the day when he cared about the music he released...

I think Buck the World was better than average....I enjoyed it a lot...but thats opinion I guess....

and yeah, I guess they were both disloyal...
 9 years ago '05        #100
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Big Mike 25 said:
Well my friend, your only as good as your last record....right now, Buck's music sh*ts on 50's and G-Unit's....and I used to be the biggest Banks fan back in the day when he cared about the music he released...

I think Buck the World was better than average....I enjoyed it a lot...but thats opinion I guess....

and yeah, I guess they were both disloyal...
Well riddle me this Big Mike, if Buck's music sh*ts on 50's and G-Unit's why the fu*k was he crying on the phone trying to get back in the group.

So what? All of a sudden he's come to the realization that he don't need them, well what about that day. n*gga please its muthafu*kaz like you that got that man all fu*ked up now. You aint supporting that n*gga FOR REAL. You just a f*g**t blogger. But 50 WAS SUPPORTING THAT n*gga SINCE THE FIRST G-UNIT FEATURE HE WAS EVER ON. And now that cat's out of the bag that the convo is a year old,(***EDIT, YOUNG BUCK IS LYING THE sh*t WASNT A YEAR OLD CAUSE HE'S ON THE TAPE TALKING ABOUT sh*t THAT HAPPENED A FEW MONTHS AGO***)

50 was STILL looking out for dude the whole time up the point of Young Buck saying "fu*k G-Unit". Buck is still on the album and everything, so he can eat off of that. But its you f*g**t bloggers that's going to make than man k!ll himself thinking he can live up to ya'll hype.

None of ya'll f*g**ts put up that $500,000 to them taxes.
None of ya'll f*g**ts probably even bought his last album, you downloaded it.
Now ya'll f*g**ts wanna stand up because all of sudden his gayness has been exposed.

O.k I get it.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 06-18-2008 at 10:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago