**NEW** YOUNG BUCK "TAPED CONVERSATIONS" DISSING 50 Cent & Gunit .... Damnnn

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2008, 04:13 PM         #21
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only 5-0 records phone conversations???

Bucks response to Game

‘I don’t know if he’s aware that I recorded that conversation that we had over the phone. ”

Bucks response to Wayne

“And if he responds in any type of way, I’mma end his career ’cause I got it on tape. I’mma let the world hear him complaining.”

06-18-2008, 04:16 PM         #22
804jow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah he cried but i still fu*k wit Buck. the track was hard. 50 is a hoe a.ss n*gga and he's proven it time and time again. i guess every n*gga in the crew is supposed to keep they lips glued to his a.ss. 50 is like the kid from around the way who gets mad, wants to go home and takes the football right in the middle of the game. 50 on that Roger Clemens sh*t.....taping phone calls to release to the public
 9 years ago '04        #23
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,975 | Props total: 6560 6560
I doubt that conversation is a year old.......

Maybe it is 3-5 months old but no where close to a year.
 9 years ago '05        #24
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Bedewe22 said:
The conversation was a year old? Just proves that he's BEEN fuccin up...
lmmfao
 06-18-2008, 04:25 PM         #25
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
who cares if he taped a convo

I remember my n*gga used to tape convos all the time with me when he had that wack a.ss nextell

point is Buck been saying something to us while telling 50 something different

That is the definition of being 2 sided

we definatley learned that 50 paid for some of his taxes while Buck was yelling he aint getting royalties from 50
.....ok and since ure homeboy used to tape them all the time then thats cool??? 50 always say junk and do somethin different...whether its talkin bout somebody then when it comes down it to he's scared to box, or sayin its bad to snitch but snitchs himself, or say he'll help his dudes when they down but dont help his n*ggas when they was on trial....pretty 2sided to me but just cause 50 paid for it dont mean it wasnt the money buck earned.....all in all i think they was cooler than normal boss/employees get....cause yayo is only a hype man, banks got punchlines but no hits and olivia..........he never told yayo olivia or banks to make their own label so it seems they was tryna do junk that would benefit the both of them but i guess 50 just a ruthless n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #26
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,701 | Props total: 436 436
damn Buck went hard on that track........
 9 years ago '07        #27
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Narcz said:
Only 5-0 records phone conversations???

Yea I read this on realtalk. I was gonna post it too. sh*t is beyond true and I bet that none of these bi*ch n*ggas try to refute it. I'll wait.
 06-18-2008, 04:28 PM         #28
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A MAN GETS MOCK FOR SHOWIN IS EMOTIONS FIFTY JUST WANT TO SELL T.O.S come on we all know that and i dont care what yall say fifty has money but he will never have full hood respect
 9 years ago '05        #29
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
i'm riding with Buck on this sh*t.
50 shouldn't have released, much less recorded the conversation.

banks better be weary...i'm almost certain 50 got some sh*t on him
 06-18-2008, 04:34 PM         #30
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Before that incident occurred there was the BUCK-GAME alleged truce when BUCK was asked on the radio if he still had beef with GAME. BUCK was talking like he was still on some cool n*gga sh*t with GAME.....huh?.....I mean if you supposed to be a Gunit Soldier you should be riding to the end....IF ONE HAS BEEF THEN WE ALL HAVE BEEF....ya dig???.....once again 50 just corrected bucks actions like big/little brother would do and kept it moving....showing 50's benevolence thats rarely seen.
u serious??? u tellin me if i got into it wit somebody then all my n*ggas gotta get into it too??? just so they could prove that they really my dudes??? nah dude thats my beef, thats my problem....im grown just like 50 was grown when he got into it wit game.....n*ggas cant have a 15yo mindframe forever....i hope
 9 years ago '07        #31
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
.....ok and since ure homeboy used to tape them all the time then thats cool??? 50 always say junk and do somethin different...whether its talkin bout somebody then when it comes down it to he's scared to box, or sayin its bad to snitch but snitchs himself, or say he'll help his dudes when they down but dont help his n*ggas when they was on trial....pretty 2sided to me but just cause 50 paid for it dont mean it wasnt the money buck earned.....all in all i think they was cooler than normal boss/employees get....cause yayo is only a hype man, banks got punchlines but no hits and olivia..........he never told yayo olivia or banks to make their own label so it seems they was tryna do junk that would benefit the both of them but i guess 50 just a ruthless n*gga
Yo how do you feel about this?:

Bucks response to Game

‘I don’t know if he’s aware that I recorded that conversation that we had over the phone. ”

Bucks response to Wayne

“And if he responds in any type of way, I’mma end his career ’cause I got it on tape. I’mma let the world hear him complaining.”

Seriously how do you feel about it? Since that seems to be ur whole gripe with this situation. How you feel bout it homie?
 9 years ago '04        #32
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I think this diss song is actually decent and I ain't a fan of buck. the deck is getting more and more stacked against 50 and the unit now.
 06-18-2008, 04:40 PM         #33
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Yo how do you feel about this?:

Bucks response to Game

Bucks response to Wayne

Seriously how do you feel about it? Since that seems to be ur whole gripe with this situation. How you feel bout it homie?
i feel the exact same way i feel about 50 sept buck aint release it.....i think 50 shoulda just kept it inhouse thats my whole thing 50 tapin it....then releasin it...if he woulda kept it in house i woulda been like him and buck is the exact same
 9 years ago '07        #34
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
track is on point has a ill west coast vibe to it
 9 years ago '07        #35
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
i feel the exact same way i feel about 50 sept buck aint release it.....i think 50 shoulda just kept it inhouse thats my whole thing 50 tapin it....then releasin it...if he woulda kept it in house i woulda been like him and buck is the exact same
Ok.. So what should 50 have done? 50 obviously recorded it for a reason. He saw Buck doing certain sh*t and knew that Buck would turn on him one day. That moment would be Buck saying "F*ck G-Unit". I'm just saying stop acting like Buck is an innocent n*gga in this situation.
 06-18-2008, 04:48 PM         #36
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
n*gga Yayo and 50 grew up together
banks knew Yayo and thats how he met 50

n*ggaz seem to forget gunit hit mixtapes hard for 2 years before 50 even signed that million dollar deal

if 50 was a rat he'll be dead by now

So all that 50 snitching dont go by me cuz yall cant even tell me who he snitched on (please dont mention Preme cuz thats not the case)

50 is a ruthless n*gga if you are against him

He's a street n*gga and street n*ggaz are ruthless regardless of what environment they're in

Yall all here defending a man crying on the phone to a n*gga who just said fu*k him a week ago yet all mad that 50 taped this convo

I just dont see how Buck is the victim here when Buck fu*ked up his money went in the media and said sh*t he shouldnt have said and 50 continued to give that n*gga chances

If anything 50 is smart for taping a convo between him and a "friend" who is doing the things Buck has done for the past year or so which eventually leads into Buck being disrespectfull towards 50
yayo and 50 grew up together but he helped buck more than yayo and guided buck more to do better things than yayo and banks well he just in the unit to keep his name clean now.....the n*gga aint got no future he's gettin passed his prime if he hasnt already

i aint sayin 50 snitched on supreme but i aint sayin he didnt...he coulda atleast helped the n*gga or somethin i mean they was posed to be homeboys wasnt they??? and he just let that n*gga get the time

i just dont understand why 50 let the tapes out.....he coulda disses him, maybe fought him or somethin but he let the tapes ride when thats crazy....i just dont understand why that and nuttin else and it had to be somethin that was happenin for buck to feel the way he did(not jealousy) and im sure we dont kno what it was but we will eventually and if buck was just jealous or whtever and he was actin dumb then ill take this L but im sure its beyond this n*gga 50 tapin convos then leakin em
 9 years ago '04        #37
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
"if 50 was a rat he'll be dead by now"

Oh yeah?

Henry Hill is one of the most well known rats and he's still alive....
 06-18-2008, 04:52 PM         #38
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
50 would of never released it if Buck didint go to some little club and say "fu*k gunit"

when somebody says "fu*k you" behind your back

you are not friends anymore

what is so hard for n*ggaz comprehend
which is why somethin hada happen that made him feel the way he did....no matter who your "boss" is whethers its ure n*gga or a stranger u never met u wont say "f*ck you" for no reason and im sure 50 did somethin to make the best in his camp wanna leave

Bruce Leeroy said:
Ok.. So what should 50 have done? 50 obviously recorded it for a reason. He saw Buck doing certain sh*t and knew that Buck would turn on him one day. That moment would be Buck saying "F*ck G-Unit". I'm just saying stop acting like Buck is an innocent n*gga in this situation.
the n*gga should do what 50 always do....diss him, maybe throw out a couple lines and put it on thisis50.com, or maybe even just sit down and talk to the n*gga and tell him what the deal is and tell him what he finna get into
 06-18-2008, 04:59 PM         #39
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Slimwillie exposed as a f*g**t....go to slaughterhouse to see what kind of person he really is.
 9 years ago '04        #40
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
he's also in witness protection under a new identity. not on TV sayin fu*kin Preme :rolleyes:
Wrong, he's not in witness protection anymore and he goes by his real name...get your facts straight...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago