YOUNG BUCK EXPOSED !!! The Self-Etherization of Young Buck *Full 16 mins Coversation*

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2008, 10:36 PM         #141
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 06-17-2008, 10:51 PM         #142
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing wrong with cryin, problem is you going around saying "fu*k n*ggaz" then you callin them up gettin all emotional crying talkin bout you "don't understand" and you "so confused". n*gga sounded list a straight female.

I been through drama with friends before......I ain't break down crying. n*ggaz just discussed that sh*t like real men. Straight talk.
 9 years ago '04        #143
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 110 110
 Narcz said:
Don't get mad at 50. Buck is the one who always acts up and says sh*t he shouldn't say, then turns around and calls 50 acting like its all good. 50 gave Buck plenty of chances (i.e. after the Yayo comment, Game situation, etc. etc.) and all Buck does is contradicts himself and makes dumb moves. So if I were 50 I'd be like fu*k that n*gga..
cold but true
 9 years ago '04        #144
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,702 | Props total: 436 436
damn Buck....

see ya'll(memebers of Boxden) been saying Buck should leave G Unit, hes better than them and all that, now look where ya'll favorite artist is at, crying like a bi*ch casue his money aint right

Buck was nobody before G Unit, 50 made him, now took it away now that he's gone
 9 years ago '06        #145
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
The only time i ever seen real n*ggas cry they was either mad as fu*k or at a funeral
 9 years ago '07        #146
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Hood_Rich said:
damn Buck....

see ya'll(memebers of Boxden) been saying Buck should leave G Unit, hes better than them and all that, now look where ya'll favorite artist is at, crying like a bi*ch casue his money aint right

Buck was nobody before G Unit, 50 made him, now took it away now that he's gone
Exactly. n*ggas stay saying that people should leave people that help them get on. Loyalty is EVERYTHING.
 06-17-2008, 11:06 PM         #147
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam this is getting intense
 9 years ago '07        #148
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 119 119
yea, loyalty is key and to me Buck been more loyal than both Yayo and Bank$ 2gether and thats how you do a n*gga, 1st of all n*gga is real for accepting his mistakes, fu*k you n*ggas that talk about it all about me and my n*ggas, that's cold..........funny, but cold
 9 years ago '05        #149
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
man fu*k buck how are you gonna turn your back on your crew like that a bunch of times then start cryin and say youre sorry. .buck deserves to be where hes at right now
 9 years ago '07        #150
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 adotboogie said:
yea, loyalty is key and to me Buck been more loyal than both Yayo and Bank$ 2gether and thats how you do a n*gga, 1st of all n*gga is real for accepting his mistakes, fu*k you n*ggas that talk about it all about me and my n*ggas, that's cold..........funny, but cold
Aye fu*k boy shut yo a.ss up. Buck turned his back on them n*ggas and talked crazy. Said fu*k them and all so he's gettin' what was destined for him
 06-17-2008, 11:11 PM         #151
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for 50 to get the attention off of lil waynes carter 3 and put it on gunits new tos album which is coming soon hmmm? cause if you think about it there aint no talk about tos at all so is this one of 50s new plans to sell records cause he cant start no beef with no body right now like t.i. wont diss him back and wayne wont diss him back............

heres the rest of the interview

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 06-17-2008 at 11:12 PM..
 06-17-2008, 11:12 PM         #152
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what yall think?
 9 years ago '07        #153
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
I doubt Buck would play hiself like that just to get attention for the TOS album
 06-17-2008, 11:17 PM         #154
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you never know.....................
 9 years ago '07        #155
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
Yea tru, but if so then
 9 years ago '06        #156
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14754 14754
that sh*t aint right man. forreal. i just lost some respect for 50 on that sh*t forreal. u got this man that u have called numerous times ur lil brother fu*king being real and admitting he was wrong and u even saying "itll be aight, buck, we can fix it man" and then u turn around and tape it and put the sh*t on the internet to embarrass the man? and the fact that he was sayin sh*t like 'ull be aight' and 'we can fix it' and sh*t like that just makes it that much worse. in the end 50 is going to make it where he has NOONE around him because of sh*t like this.
 9 years ago '05        #157
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
obviously buck was saying one thing to us (the public) and some whole other sh*t to 50. thats what i get out of it. the crying is the extreme.
 9 years ago '07        #158
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
that sh*t aint right man. forreal. i just lost some respect for 50 on that sh*t forreal. u got this man that u have called numerous times ur lil brother fu*king being real and admitting he was wrong and u even saying "itll be aight, buck, we can fix it man" and then u turn around and tape it and put the sh*t on the internet to embarrass the man? and the fact that he was sayin sh*t like 'ull be aight' and 'we can fix it' and sh*t like that just makes it that much worse. in the end 50 is going to make it where he has NOONE around him because of sh*t like this.
Son this was nothing but a response to Buck sayin' "F*ck G-Unit". 50 had this sh*t as insurance. You know what nevermind n*ggas act clueless around here.
 9 years ago '04        #159
Point da Champ 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 32 32
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....I Don't Think thats Buck....If it is?? DAMN!!!!!!!!

(Ashton Kutcher Voice) "BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Point da Champ; 06-17-2008 at 11:26 PM..
 06-17-2008, 11:24 PM         #160
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who knows its 50 cent were talking about
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy