YOUNG BUCK EXPOSED !!! The Self-Etherization of Young Buck *Full 16 mins Coversation*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #121
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
i think people are missing the point, its not really about Buck crying. its about what hes crying about and how he carried himself in different interviews. talking sh*t that 50 didn't pay him his royalty checks and this tape just proved that ain't true since 50 paying for his taxes to get the irs off his bucks back. 50 made buck into a rich muthafu*ka and took his bums a.ss off juve's hands and turned him into something. 50 then kicked him out of the group but not the label so hes still giving him chance after chance but then Buck decides to say "fu*k g-unit" and thats the straw for 50.
 9 years ago '06        #122
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,886 | Props total: 25675 25675
so basically 50 just exposed the two left in g-unit tryin to discredit buck cuz he said banks is close but he'll never be as close and the only reason yayo is still down is cuz he stays up under him
 06-17-2008, 10:11 PM         #123
marnades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"cry me a river"
damn buck
 9 years ago '05        #124
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
why does everyone make a big deal about buck being upset? you know these rappers have feelings too...they are human, when you feel like you've let your friends down or you're friends arn't down with you anymore you're gunna feel upset...50, yayo, buck and banks have been together for a long time...i dont see anything wrong with what bucks doing in this interview...
 9 years ago '07        #125
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Yo real talk I see there's ALOT of bi*ch a.ss n*ggas on this site. HOW THE fu*k IS 50 in the wrong in this situation????? Did you NOT see Buck go on stage and scream "F*ck G-Unit"? Where the fu*k yall n*ggas been @? Did this n*gga Buck not say to Wayne "Don't make me expose you boy?" Didn't Buck say he had a convo of Wayne talking greasy about Baby that he would expose if Wayne said something back to him? So how the fu*k is this situation diff? On top of that Buck jumps on stage with the n*gga after talking greasy. Flip Floppin a.ss n*gga.

Just like 50 said. "n*ggas always see the reaction, but never the initial action." This n*gga Buck has been on some sideways sh*t ever since 50 signed his vitamin water deal. He's done all types of crooked sh*t, but yall n*ggas wanna act like 50 is the bully .
 9 years ago '06        #126
space
space
i can see Budden or Royce turning this into a punchline in one of they songs something like my bars so crazy have you crying like young buck
 06-17-2008, 10:19 PM         #127
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
50 like pimpin him out and sh*t godamn n*gga
i guess he didnt lie when he said he was a p.i.m.p
 9 years ago '07        #128
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 Dat Nucca said:
You folks gotta understand a few things....In order to be successful in this game, & not your average standard of success but the HUGE MAGNITUDE of success that 50 has attained then must play the game similar to chess. And when it comes to calculating your next move and the possibilities of moves thereafter 50 is the BOBBY FISCHER of this sh!t!!!!....REAL TALK

Some of you are like "Awww 50 is fu*ked up for this", "50 is cold blooded", "50 be using them n*ggas like pawns"....And well that may be true to a certain degree you have to consider the circumstances that lead up to this event.

Prior to this conversation think about all the times Buck step outta character with Gunit & made the general public question if he has ulterior motives or not?

There was him going on stage with lil wayne and baby in Tennessee talking about he was signing with CashMoney....what did 50 do.....shrugged it off and ironed things out with the media to confirm BUCK is still in the group....dont you think that was pretty humble of 50?....he didnt sh*t on buck he just patch up family problems and kept it moving while forgiving buck for getting outta line.

Before that incident occurred there was the BUCK-GAME alleged truce when BUCK was asked on the radio if he still had beef with GAME. BUCK was talking like he was still on some cool n*gga sh*t with GAME.....huh?.....I mean if you supposed to be a Gunit Soldier you should be riding to the end....IF ONE HAS BEEF THEN WE ALL HAVE BEEF....ya dig???.....once again 50 just corrected bucks actions like big/little brother would do and kept it moving....showing 50's benevolence thats rarely seen.

Then you got Buck talking questionable LIVE ON THE AIR about Yayo's case WHILE IT WAS STILL TAKING PLACE!!!!....I mean come'on even if you really did think that yayo did it, why would you even mention something that could be misinterpreted wrong???????......And again 50 cleared this matter up as well and let buck slide ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!!

50 even gotta bail this n*gga out with the IRS too???....SH!T buck is a grown fu*king man....he should be responsible enough to get his finances in order....He sees 50 conducting everything in a business like manner, he should have picked up some type of good examples, yet buck seems to stay fu*king up & 50 is there to wipe the gerber off of baby brothers mouth.

Im sure 50 was like thinking "Damn Buck is completely wyldin right now, But I know he's a good n*gga, & I know he's loyal so we gon keep the problems in house".....REAL TALK.

After a while a n*gga just gets tired of all the bullsh*t!!!!!.....How long can a n*gga like 50 turn the other cheek just to let buck slap him again and again.

The last draw is when Buck actually has the nerve to come out of his mouth talking about 50 never paid him royalties.....THATS SOME FOUL sh*t!!!!....Thats like saying the n*gga 50 has been enslaving me this whole time and robbing me of my money.....I find it hard to believe.

Now put yourself in the place of 50.....after all these things have transpired, YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT I'M RECORDING OUR CONVERSATION. Because as you can see BUCK has a tendency to flip flop on a n*gga!!.....Its only right that 50 protects himself and his brand from the mishaps the BUCK is prone to do.

I mean if anything I think that you have to really commend 50 for being as patient as he was with buck and his ongoing drama. I personally dont think 50 wanted it to get to this point but the n*gga buck FORCED HIS HAND.

What would you do in a situation like that????????
Realest sh*t in this whole thread. It can't be refuted.
 06-17-2008, 10:20 PM         #129
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
i can see Budden or Royce turning this into a punchline in one of they songs something like my bars so crazy have you crying like young buck
oh sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #130
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Anybody notice the Young Buck ad at the top?

lol
 9 years ago '04        #131
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
I pretty called this when Buck was kicked out of G-Unit, not the crying and sh*t, but reality setting in on his a.ss. When he was part of the Unit, 50 was paying him and he just had to worry about his OWN sh*t and everything else like his clothing line, etc... was extra. When he became his own leader, he found out he had to pay other n*ggas on his label, promotion, touring and I guess these debts he was talking bout... sh*t a set of tires for 26's cost like 2 stacks and I know he got bout 3 whips on 6's - all that just overwhelmed homie. Hope he make a come up cuz he still my n*gga... can't be all that crying and sh*t tho'
 9 years ago '05        #132
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 KeleN_07 said:
i think people are missing the point, its not really about Buck crying. its about what hes crying about and how he carried himself in different interviews. talking sh*t that 50 didn't pay him his royalty checks and this tape just proved that ain't true since 50 paying for his taxes to get the irs off his bucks back. 50 made buck into a rich muthafu*ka and took his bums a.ss off juve's hands and turned him into something. 50 then kicked him out of the group but not the label so hes still giving him chance after chance but then Buck decides to say "fu*k g-unit" and thats the straw for 50.
That because most of these n*ggaz is fu*kin d*ckheads that just want to hate.
 9 years ago '07        #133
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 stfdkd37 said:
that n*gga was probably drunk or high you know mad n*ggas get emotional when they under the influence
When ur drunk is when you usually tell the truth.
 9 years ago '05        #134
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 06-17-2008, 10:29 PM         #135
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buck just said on a myspace bulletin he's gonna have 50 k!lled :wow:
 9 years ago '05        #136
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Dat Nucca said:
You folks gotta understand a few things....In order to be successful in this game, & not your average standard of success but the HUGE MAGNITUDE of success that 50 has attained then must play the game similar to chess. And when it comes to calculating your next move and the possibilities of moves thereafter 50 is the BOBBY FISCHER of this sh!t!!!!....REAL TALK

Some of you are like "Awww 50 is fu*ked up for this", "50 is cold blooded", "50 be using them n*ggas like pawns"....And well that may be true to a certain degree you have to consider the circumstances that lead up to this event.

Prior to this conversation think about all the times Buck step outta character with Gunit & made the general public question if he has ulterior motives or not?

There was him going on stage with lil wayne and baby in Tennessee talking about he was signing with CashMoney....what did 50 do.....shrugged it off and ironed things out with the media to confirm BUCK is still in the group....dont you think that was pretty humble of 50?....he didnt sh*t on buck he just patch up family problems and kept it moving while forgiving buck for getting outta line.

Before that incident occurred there was the BUCK-GAME alleged truce when BUCK was asked on the radio if he still had beef with GAME. BUCK was talking like he was still on some cool n*gga sh*t with GAME.....huh?.....I mean if you supposed to be a Gunit Soldier you should be riding to the end....IF ONE HAS BEEF THEN WE ALL HAVE BEEF....ya dig???.....once again 50 just corrected bucks actions like big/little brother would do and kept it moving....showing 50's benevolence thats rarely seen.

Then you got Buck talking questionable LIVE ON THE AIR about Yayo's case WHILE IT WAS STILL TAKING PLACE!!!!....I mean come'on even if you really did think that yayo did it, why would you even mention something that could be misinterpreted wrong???????......And again 50 cleared this matter up as well and let buck slide ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!!

50 even gotta bail this n*gga out with the IRS too???....SH!T buck is a grown fu*king man....he should be responsible enough to get his finances in order....He sees 50 conducting everything in a business like manner, he should have picked up some type of good examples, yet buck seems to stay fu*king up & 50 is there to wipe the gerber off of baby brothers mouth.

Im sure 50 was like thinking "Damn Buck is completely wyldin right now, But I know he's a good n*gga, & I know he's loyal so we gon keep the problems in house".....REAL TALK.

After a while a n*gga just gets tired of all the bullsh*t!!!!!.....How long can a n*gga like 50 turn the other cheek just to let buck slap him again and again.

The last draw is when Buck actually has the nerve to come out of his mouth talking about 50 never paid him royalties.....THATS SOME FOUL sh*t!!!!....Thats like saying the n*gga 50 has been enslaving me this whole time and robbing me of my money.....I find it hard to believe.

Now put yourself in the place of 50.....after all these things have transpired, YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT I'M RECORDING OUR CONVERSATION. Because as you can see BUCK has a tendency to flip flop on a n*gga!!.....Its only right that 50 protects himself and his brand from the mishaps the BUCK is prone to do.

I mean if anything I think that you have to really commend 50 for being as patient as he was with buck and his ongoing drama. I personally dont think 50 wanted it to get to this point but the n*gga buck FORCED HIS HAND.

What would you do in a situation like that????????
Real Talk. Any n*gga that disagrees is a f*g**t.
 06-17-2008, 10:30 PM         #137
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awww sh*t in a new myspace bulletin Buck said he's gonna have 50 k!lled for this :wow:

its about to get crazy
 06-17-2008, 10:31 PM         #138
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 06-17-2008 at 10:35 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #139
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Dr.X said:
u sound like a groupie. u must be the flunkie to some n*gga in ur hood.

but i like buck music tho. but his money making days are over. oh well better him then me.
I don't think you would even know what the hood looked like if it wasn't for tv, movies, and rap music.
 9 years ago '06        #140
space
space
u lying bi*ch ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ post a screen and i'll dead beef with you tonight
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago