YOUNG BUCK EXPOSED !!! The Self-Etherization of Young Buck *Full 16 mins Coversation*

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
 VickVega said:
Buck shoulda known he was workin for the devil. 50 has back up plans for back up plans on how to ruin your stupid trustin a.ss. Buck got played hard. Cant believe 50 put that out. He's trying to make it NY vs South. I wonder what the response will be?
Did u not see Buck on stage hackin 50 down and sayin fu*k gunit the other day? this is clearly a responce to that...
 06-17-2008, 09:12 PM         #102
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see what type of year this gone be expose the fake a.ss rappers year

smh @ buck
 9 years ago '05        #103
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
50 is cold blooded for real...hed make a great ruler lol
 9 years ago '04        #104
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
He was sooo gangster when he stab ol boy

but crying on the phone now he's not so tough??

HAHHAHAH!!

People Stop being childish and act like adults who understand REAL LIFE!!

if I check last he is a Human right???

Crying is part of life....

But I guess now these times and days if you Cry

that means ur GAY? A bi*ch?, & WEAK?

thats sad if you think that...just shows how us as people are fu*ked up!

NOBODY PREFECT, WELL ALL SIN AND DO sh*t WE ARE ASHAME OF!!

I'm asking yall again!....Please GROW UP!
 06-17-2008, 09:28 PM         #105
KingFish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hold up, did 50 just make this n*gga say he was confused????? "i know buck i know, its gonna be alright"-50...wooowwww

i would say he done, but if these down south n*ggaz let waynes world get away with kissing a MAN w/ a photo as proof, they'll probably let this n*gga slide too...smh
 9 years ago '06        #106
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,876 | Props total: 25638 25638
man why yall act like a dude crying is gay or something i can understand where this n*gga coming from he felt like he lost a best friend a mentor a brother even sh*t i know when me and my boy fell out over some bull sh*t i cried a little but that's life homie yall n*ggas need to stop acting all hard all the time he got over it cuz now he yelling fu*k g-unit so it's whatever i don't think his career is over
 9 years ago '07        #107
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
You Guys Think Bman Started Crying When He Heard Buck Cry?
 9 years ago '06        #108
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,876 | Props total: 25638 25638
that n*gga was probably drunk or high you know mad n*ggas get emotional when they under the influence
 06-17-2008, 09:42 PM         #109
KingFish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
man why yall act like a dude crying is gay or something i can understand where this n*gga coming from he felt like he lost a best friend a mentor a brother even sh*t i know when me and my boy fell out over some bull sh*t i cried a little but that's life homie yall n*ggas need to stop acting all hard all the time he got over it cuz now he yelling fu*k g-unit so it's whatever i don't think his career is over
i was drunk...ok

i was high...ok

i was confused???

50 was consoling that grown man

it ain't about acting hard all the time...but "them words you talk better be them words you walk":applause:

not a fan of either, but i coulda swore this n*gga was the hardest out.
 06-17-2008, 09:48 PM         #110
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingFish said:
i was drunk...ok

i was high...ok

i was confused???

50 was consoling that grown man

it ain't about acting hard all the time...but "them words you talk better be them words you walk":applause:

not a fan of either, but i coulda swore this n*gga was the hardest out.
Exactly, at bi*ch n*ggas condoning this sh*t. Who cries over a n*gga FOH. I've lost a couple close homies and I ain't cry, I pray for them and keep living
 06-17-2008, 09:50 PM         #111
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas let two grown a.ss men kiss eachother and get away with it.....Buck crying will take a lil chunk outta his image but he'll be alright.
 06-17-2008, 09:55 PM         #112
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buck will come back just like fire thief did
 9 years ago '04        #113
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
lol <kayslay> OHHH DAMNNNN</kayslay>
 06-17-2008, 09:58 PM         #114
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kayslay does not approve
 9 years ago '04        #115
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 392 392
In all honesty 50 betta be reaaal careful with his next sequence of moves...u dont have a grown a.ss man entrust in u 2 the point were he is vulnerable enough to cry his problems out and u fu*k him ova by puttin da sh*t on blast like its cool to do. Regardless of what goes down Buck aint bi*ch made-he human, I aint neva met a man who aint cried before so I aint going to judge him on dat cuz I evidently dont know the half of his personal problems. This sh*t has to be deeper than just a rap beef now because I can honestly see Buck trying to k!ll the n*gga after dis sh*t.

yelling fu*k G-unit<<<than taking advantage of a n*gga in his weakest state so I dont see the justification for 50 to take it to dat level. Talk about a n*gga momma, sister, street cred, etc, in a record, but u cant expose a n*gga crying his problems out to u for publicity
 06-17-2008, 10:04 PM         #116
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wr8201 said:
i Think 50 Cent Luved Havin That Conversation

He Feels Buck Is Done Without His Help

It Was A Bi*ch Move To Release The Conversation

As For Buck Im Surprised He Was Cryin

I Understand U Feel U Made A Mistake But If 50 Is Ur Man All U Should Have To Do Is Say Sorry And It Should Be Squashed.if Not Then The Relationship Is Done
True Words Were Never Spoken I Feel The Same Way And If Fifty Tape That Convo To Expose Buck THATS A Bia-ach Move My Nig Bia-ach

Last edited by bdboy04; 06-17-2008 at 10:07 PM..
 06-17-2008, 10:05 PM         #117
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 says he didnt leak this convo
 9 years ago '04        #118
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
 KeleN_07 said:
why did he even say "fu*k g-unit" in 1st place?
didn't they take him from being a bum in Juve's UTP and make him a world famous rapper

cocaine is a hella of a drug
Co-Sign
 9 years ago '05        #119
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Arson said:
that's not the same in the slightest way. What did Buck to 50 that was so bad that he basically ended that man's career? We aren't talking about Fat Joe getting his career ended, we talking about a dude thats been in G Unit since 2003.

The man already behind on taxes and now he probably gonna go back to sellin drugs b/c he ain't gettin no rap money after this sh*t. So 50s basically puttin a n*gga you would've thought was a good friend of his back into what he took em out of.

Who does people you've known for 5 years like that? they've toured with you and been with you before you got the money and fame albeit is wasn't that long before the fame. This ain't that n*gga stole from me I gotta watch em, this is rap sh*t.

What would Buck look like if he was kissin 50s a.ss and beggin to get back on like a fiend in front of the public? He would of deaded his career. He ain't know 50 was recording the conversation and why would he have the reason to think it when you're calling a "friend"? 50 did em dirty no matter how you put it.

Buck was stupid for what he did but puttin him out like that over some rap sh*t(as far was we know) is dirty.
Exactly. That's why you keep your fu*kin mouth shut and ride for your homie.
If you aint in no position to talk, then sh*t like "I aint never get a royalty check since I been signed" shouldn't even cross your mind let alone come out your mouth. Instead Buck let all these bi*ch n*ggaz, f*g**ts, and bloggers get in his brain about the G-Unit hate and he wanted to project that he was his own man. Okay, now we see how much he was his own man. He did all that cryin and then turned around and said "fu*k G-Unit". Damn right 50 should have recorded that sh*t. He's the Bread Winner and Buck ATE OFF HIS BRAND. So as soon as you on some shaky sh*t you can't be trusted. Its called anticipating the next n*gga's move and being ten steps ahead. Its obvious 50 knew the "fu*k G-Unit" was coming, so this is the result of the contingency plan.

Buck begged for Mercy, talked some bullsh*t, and got terminated on site.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 06-17-2008 at 10:19 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #120
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
If I was Banks I wouldve been bounced... I dont see why this n*gga is sittin around the G-unit camp... n*gga was the best thing that ever happened to G-unit.. but @ Buck
Because 50 will crush you if you crossed him!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago