YOUNG BUCK EXPOSED !!! The Self-Etherization of Young Buck *Full 16 mins Coversation*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2008, 08:42 PM         #81
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh mannnnnnnnnnng so bad
 06-17-2008, 08:43 PM         #82
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel bad for buck but dude needed to watch what he says...50 said it before...talking about buck is the little brother that says or does stupid sh*t than apologizes for it later...and thats exactly what he continues to do....i think 50 and buck and all them could have worked things out and gotten everything back the way it was..but buck yelling "fu*k g-unit" wasn't something 50 was going to let go or look past it...

don't ever bite the hand that feeds you...
 9 years ago '06        #83
CA King 7 15 heat pts15
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 5489 5489
that's messed up, certain lines you don't cross. if you hated that n*gga, cool whatever, but dang. 50 did him dirty.
 06-17-2008, 08:44 PM         #84
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
that's not the same in the slightest way. What did Buck to 50 that was so bad that he basically ended that man's career? We aren't talking about Fat Joe getting his career ended, we talking about a dude thats been in G Unit since 2003.

The man already behind on taxes and now he probably gonna go back to sellin drugs b/c he ain't gettin no rap money after this sh*t. So 50s basically puttin a n*gga you would've thought was a good friend of his back into what he took em out of.

Who does people you've known for 5 years like that? they've toured with you and been with you before you got the money and fame albeit is wasn't that long before the fame. This ain't that n*gga stole from me I gotta watch em, this is rap sh*t.

What would Buck look like if he was kissin 50s a.ss and beggin to get back on like a fiend in front of the public? He would of deaded his career. He ain't know 50 was recording the conversation and why would he have the reason to think it when you're calling a "friend"? 50 did em dirty no matter how you put it.

Buck was stupid for what he did but puttin him out like that over some rap sh*t(as far was we know) is dirty.
word 50 basicly punked dat n*gga just without the camra

edit: you might as well call that n*gga 50 -curtis kutcher-

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 06-17-2008 at 08:50 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #85
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
If I was Banks I wouldve been bounced... I dont see why this n*gga is sittin around the G-unit camp... n*gga was the best thing that ever happened to G-unit.. but @ Buck
 06-17-2008, 08:46 PM         #86
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was this n*gga crying?
 9 years ago '04        #87
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Buck shoulda known he was workin for the devil. 50 has back up plans for back up plans on how to ruin your stupid trustin a.ss. Buck got played hard. Cant believe 50 put that out. He's trying to make it NY vs South. I wonder what the response will be?
 9 years ago '04        #88
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
Oh sh*t!!!!!......

Somebody fu*keddddddddd up....

But on another note....now n*ggaz see all these rappers who poppin' all that money sh*t really ain't eating..
 9 years ago '08        #89
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
buck sound like Leon in 5 heartbeats cryin oustide the show tryin to get back in the group
 9 years ago '04        #90
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29542 29542
some cold sh*t...
 06-17-2008, 08:58 PM         #91
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
buck sound like Leon in 5 heartbeats cryin oustide the show tryin to get back in the group
 06-17-2008, 08:58 PM         #92
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like some stuff that shoulda been kept private lol
 06-17-2008, 08:59 PM         #93
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You folks gotta understand a few things....In order to be successful in this game, & not your average standard of success but the HUGE MAGNITUDE of success that 50 has attained then must play the game similar to chess. And when it comes to calculating your next move and the possibilities of moves thereafter 50 is the BOBBY FISCHER of this sh!t!!!!....REAL TALK

Some of you are like "Awww 50 is fu*ked up for this", "50 is cold blooded", "50 be using them n*ggas like pawns"....And well that may be true to a certain degree you have to consider the circumstances that lead up to this event.

Prior to this conversation think about all the times Buck step outta character with Gunit & made the general public question if he has ulterior motives or not?

There was him going on stage with lil wayne and baby in Tennessee talking about he was signing with CashMoney....what did 50 do.....shrugged it off and ironed things out with the media to confirm BUCK is still in the group....dont you think that was pretty humble of 50?....he didnt sh*t on buck he just patch up family problems and kept it moving while forgiving buck for getting outta line.

Before that incident occurred there was the BUCK-GAME alleged truce when BUCK was asked on the radio if he still had beef with GAME. BUCK was talking like he was still on some cool n*gga sh*t with GAME.....huh?.....I mean if you supposed to be a Gunit Soldier you should be riding to the end....IF ONE HAS BEEF THEN WE ALL HAVE BEEF....ya dig???.....once again 50 just corrected bucks actions like big/little brother would do and kept it moving....showing 50's benevolence thats rarely seen.

Then you got Buck talking questionable LIVE ON THE AIR about Yayo's case WHILE IT WAS STILL TAKING PLACE!!!!....I mean come'on even if you really did think that yayo did it, why would you even mention something that could be misinterpreted wrong???????......And again 50 cleared this matter up as well and let buck slide ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!!

50 even gotta bail this n*gga out with the IRS too???....SH!T buck is a grown fu*king man....he should be responsible enough to get his finances in order....He sees 50 conducting everything in a business like manner, he should have picked up some type of good examples, yet buck seems to stay fu*king up & 50 is there to wipe the gerber off of baby brothers mouth.

Im sure 50 was like thinking "Damn Buck is completely wyldin right now, But I know he's a good n*gga, & I know he's loyal so we gon keep the problems in house".....REAL TALK.

After a while a n*gga just gets tired of all the bullsh*t!!!!!.....How long can a n*gga like 50 turn the other cheek just to let buck slap him again and again.

The last draw is when Buck actually has the nerve to come out of his mouth talking about 50 never paid him royalties.....THATS SOME FOUL sh*t!!!!....Thats like saying the n*gga 50 has been enslaving me this whole time and robbing me of my money.....I find it hard to believe.

Now put yourself in the place of 50.....after all these things have transpired, YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT I'M RECORDING OUR CONVERSATION. Because as you can see BUCK has a tendency to flip flop on a n*gga!!.....Its only right that 50 protects himself and his brand from the mishaps the BUCK is prone to do.

I mean if anything I think that you have to really commend 50 for being as patient as he was with buck and his ongoing drama. I personally dont think 50 wanted it to get to this point but the n*gga buck FORCED HIS HAND.

What would you do in a situation like that????????

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 06-17-2008 at 09:03 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #94
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
free promotion for the new album.
 06-17-2008, 09:00 PM         #95
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if game still going to work with buck now on hes new album.... probably not with hes bipolar a.ss
 06-17-2008, 09:02 PM         #96
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if game still going to work with buck now on hes new album.... probably not with hes bipolar a.ss
 9 years ago '08        #97
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319

ROFLMAO, this n*gga just like Buck
 9 years ago '04        #98
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
he was prolly holding onto it until Buck said some "fu*k GUNIT" sh*t....I woulda put it out too cuz Buck was going around saying 50 wasnt paying him royalties and this and that....and fif said he paid bucks taxes..and theres the proof.

Last edited by persuazion; 06-17-2008 at 09:06 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #99
endallk007 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga lost all respect form me
this n*gga said i got out of line with you
started crying and said im wrong

06-17-2008, 09:10 PM         #100
marnades 
space