YOUNG BUCK EXPOSED !!! The Self-Etherization of Young Buck *Full 16 mins Coversation*

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #401
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
 Twista740 said:
u mean NBA.
lmao
 06-20-2008, 05:26 PM         #402
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would this be staged there music still suck.. and people are going to get sick of this bull sh*t
 06-20-2008, 05:58 PM         #403
Related Sign 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DACMONSTA said:
why would this be staged there music still suck.. and people are going to get sick of this bull sh*t
They could be having a laugh reading what ppl say oN all the popular hip-hop/rap related sites. They could be incorperating what posters say into what will be their next wwe move.

I dont think you'd actually cry on the phone... Something highly important to you about you owing would be something spoken in person, face to face like a man. I can picture someone only calling to say that they wanna get together and talk about something seriously important. Anything other than that is hard to buy. It seems scripted with premeditation. Besides, if you want to sound clear about something serious you wouldnt be sniffling. If you were crying you'd just let the tears fall. Crying to the point of almost dripping snot from the nose to have to sniff, I wouldnt buy if I were any of you. I mean, ppl do cry all teary without having to sniffle. Specially when they older. The last time you shead tears, do you remember having to sniffle? Think long and hard.
 06-20-2008, 06:12 PM         #404
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see the point of them staging this sh*t. Y'all keep saying "to sell records"

But its not like I wasn't planning to buy the record and then this popped off and now I'm gonna be like "Wow I wasn't gonna buy G-Units album but I am now"

All this Buck situation is doing is giving buzz to the internet blogs this isn't gonna make people buy no albums
 9 years ago '06        #405
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
" I Know Man, I Know........I Was Just, Just Confused Man"
 9 years ago '06        #406
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
That buck sh*t just made me sad man. First off 50 is a fu*king genius for that one. Made buck look like a little boy, this n*gga crying on the phone like hes 6 years old. But to be honest i kind of feel sorry for the n*gga. His career is basically over after that. Airing out his business and 50 telling him he needs to stay close so he dont get confused. I guess thugs cry too!
 9 years ago '04        #407
BigMarlin 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 25 25
LMAO. On the real cats be living beyond their finances. Learn from Hammer. Get a reliable financial planner and an attorney.
 06-21-2008, 05:42 PM         #408
ReGiMe MeNaCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they ethered themselves
 06-21-2008, 05:59 PM         #409
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truth

Game fu*ks himself in the butt everytime he goes back on his word at ending the G-unit Beef

That n*gga change his mind more than a bi*ch!

Young Buck should of stfu and "yes Master'd" 50 centm cause that n*gga was putting money and his pocket.

Both of them are dumbasses and thanks to their stupidty their going to turn into nobodies real quick
 06-21-2008, 06:01 PM         #410
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It aint nothing but music"
 9 years ago '04        #411
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Buck is whatever

but Game? No I can't take n*gga serious anymore....after he did that diss over Hands Up dissing G-Unit I stopped checking for his disses cause I knew they were all about G-Unit :lo:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago