YOUNG BUCK EXPOSED !!! The Self-Etherization of Young Buck *Full 16 mins Coversation*

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2008, 10:07 AM         #381
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pretty sure nobody cares if you lost respect for them. Especially a rapper with millions.
 06-20-2008, 11:28 AM         #382
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
threadstarters an idiot... 50 was a bi*ch for releasing that tape... that seems like somethin a woman scorn would do...

and u know what I dont even listen to g-unit... 50 or buck or anyone... they all suck to me but u cant deny 50 was a bi*ch for that
 06-20-2008, 11:32 AM         #383
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah 50 just exposed bucks bi*ch a.ss point blank
 06-20-2008, 11:39 AM         #384
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
annnd??? how isnt it something that they couldnt have resolved privately??? sounds like a bi*ch move by 50

plus, i wouldnt call buck a bi*ch.... he stabbed a mothafu*ka, you wouldnt say sh*t to his face...
 06-20-2008, 11:58 AM         #385
ThatdudeChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at more bullsh*t going on in rap...okay so Young Buck made a mistake wit 50 thats sh*t u deal wit behind closed doors and so what if he cried man that just proves he a man and real wit his...he was f*cked up and he ain't deny it...just like in the dis song he ain't try to say "oh I ain't cry"...I still f*ck wit Buck even after this incident b/c he keep it real allday...to tell u the truth I still f*ck wit both of them as long as they coming out wit good music

Last edited by ThatdudeChief; 06-20-2008 at 12:01 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #386
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,056 | Props total: 6704 6704
I dont see how 50 is a bi*ch a.ss n*gga in this situation.

Young Buck is the one to blame, he is the dumbass that started this.

If he didnt go on stage and "fu*k G-Unit", we wouldnt be having this topic right now. LOL @ Buck saying this tape was almost a year ago.......n*gga must have been coked up when he did that diss.

I like Young Bucks music but damn he is a dumbass and he fu*ked his own self over. Atleast 50 still cares about the man, giving him the benefit of the doubt by letting him stay signed to G-Unit Records. He even said he would reconsider talking to him after he goes to rehab, which probably Buck wont do because he thinks he is a real gangsta and doesnt need no rehab.
 9 years ago '07        #387
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
At the end of the day Buck listened to all of the hating a.ss n*ggas telling him to split like most of the f*g**t a.ss n*ggas on this site wanted him to do and now he's in this fu*ked up position. Divide and conquer @ it's finest.
 06-20-2008, 02:28 PM         #388
Related Sign 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if 50 and Buck staged the whole thing to create a buzz for their music to be sure to keep their music careers healthy?

What if it is the case and all you fell for it? Wouldnt that make you all suckers licked out of attention to what's really going on ($$$)?
 06-20-2008, 02:32 PM         #389
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u mean NBA.
 9 years ago '06        #390
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,925 | Props total: 7615 7615
NWO:
50 Cent
Tony Yayo
Lloyd Banks

NWO Wolf PAck:
Game
Young Buck
 9 years ago '05        #391
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
na cause Buck just lost most if not all of his credibility..
 06-20-2008, 03:28 PM         #392
Jesus Christ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said:
na cause Buck just lost most if not all of his credibility..
Correct me if im wrong but...

didnt he just leave the group? and is still signed to the label??? you dont think hes seeing a bit of money?
 06-20-2008, 03:42 PM         #393
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do u mean what if?

thats what happened...all this stupid 50 cent beef is staged...he cant sell albums without drama
 06-20-2008, 03:43 PM         #394
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude... 90 percent of everything you see is staged.

Believe that and take their d*ck out your mouth...
 9 years ago '04        #395
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
doesn't matter...people download anyway

when they get back to keepin' it real then maybe the people will change
 9 years ago '04        #396
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,056 | Props total: 6704 6704
This sh*t might be staged but I dont want to believe it LOL......

Buck made a diss song too quick.....I mean the tape leaked during the night and then the next day there is a new diss song from Buck to 50. Come on man....I like Bucks music but he is not that good to come up with a diss song that fast. He is no Buddens. Now 2 days later after the leaked tape, we have Two Face (Game) releasing a diss track.

Maybe its planned and maybe its not.....I dont think Buck would play himself like that though......
 06-20-2008, 04:12 PM         #397
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biggz said:
This sh*t might be staged but I dont want to believe it LOL......

Buck made a diss song too quick.....I mean the tape leaked during the night and then the next day there is a new diss song from Buck to 50. Come on man....I like Bucks music but he is not that good to come up with a diss song that fast. He is no Buddens. Now 2 days later after the leaked tape, we have Two Face (Game) releasing a diss track.

Maybe its planned and maybe its not.....I dont think Buck would play himself like that though......

How long you think it takes to make a track?.....I can speak 1st hand that I can whip up a song in no time.....Considering buck has hundreds of songs between mixtapes/albums & features why wouldnt he be able to respond in 24hr hours?.....This is the day and age of the internet where EVERYTHING is viral......Notice how fast Game dropped his sh*t

These n*ggas are professionals.....Once you reach a certain point in your creative comfort zone you can rip out a song like its second nature.....Comparing Buck to Budden is apples to oranges......Buddens is better lyrically, but if you ask me Im willing to bet that Buck can churn out tracks faster and more prolifically than Budden!
 9 years ago '04        #398
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
50 has managed to convert every thread on here from a Wayne thread into a Gunit related thread.....
 9 years ago '07        #399
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Don't remind them :banghead:
 06-20-2008, 04:47 PM         #400
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Don't remind them :banghead:
i know right i much rather here about this sh*t then oh tha carter 3 a classic fu*k the haters or oh tha carter 3 sucks wayne trash or i wonder what wayne ate for breakfast this morning seriously n*ggaz are really love to talk about this man kissin n*gga sh*ts:sick:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy