YOUNG BUCK EXPOSED !!! The Self-Etherization of Young Buck *Full 16 mins Coversation*

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #361
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
dat n*gga sound like a crackhead feenin'...50 got this n*gga...He must've known how funny Buck was. That n*gga was talkin real sideways about 50 goin back to late last year. How he goin to say 50 owe him money and now he on tape talkin bout how he owe 50 money
 06-19-2008, 01:20 PM         #362
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listening to it now...did this n*gga really cry?? stop
 06-19-2008, 01:22 PM         #363
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.G.K. said:
*keeps bumpin bucks diss record*
ur an a**hole to support this bi*ch a.ss n*gga:finger:

"this is 50 dot com" lol
 06-19-2008, 01:25 PM         #364
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lawgic said:
Has it actually been CONFIRMED that Buck be snorting and sh*t? or is it just 'cause 50 said so?
you know how d*ckriders think...if 50 said it it MUST be true
 9 years ago '04        #365
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3597 3597
hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/bcj6x1

Drop props

NEW BUCK MIXTAPE COMMING SOON

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 06-19-2008 at 02:05 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #366
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5242 5242
Buck is my dude but, @ "Cry-Versation"
 9 years ago '06        #367
dagrimest 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 32 32
be for real it doesnt matter if it was a year ago or not

obviously it wasnt a year ago b.c when 50 dropped return of the body snatchers that is when buck was supposed to be on the rich young tour

which is why buck said he wasnt on the mixtape

if you do the math , it was recorded this year
 9 years ago '05        #368
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 1403 1403
The Beginning of the Year...Jan/Feb
 9 years ago '05        #369
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
I don't know bout ya'll but everytime his sh*t comes up in my MP3 player or labtop songlist..

I SKIP THAT JOINT

that phone conversation changed his whole reputation
 06-20-2008, 03:24 AM         #370
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is stupid and ur automatically a follower and a bi*ch for allowing 50 cent to change ur views on a rapper based on a damn telephone conversation that was cut and pasted throughout (how many times will they say "thisis50.com" at random points ?)

i fu*ks wit buck and he smashed on 50 something vicious in that new track he got .. hope this dont stem into something too big as 50 has more fire power .. but all he is gonna do is spark a super group of n*ggaz that hate 50 cent
 06-20-2008, 03:36 AM         #371
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean look how fast game responded to the recording. It just doesnt seem like its a real conflict going on. I guess they are doing this for publicity or something i dunno...50 is known to do crazy sh*t before an album release..
 9 years ago '04        #372
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
do you think 50 wishes he could cut Buck verses out of the TOS album before it drops??
 9 years ago '05        #373
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
 Hood_Rich said:
do you think 50 wishes he could cut Buck verses out of the TOS album before it drops??
personally he probably would like to...but business wise i guess no.
 9 years ago '12        #374
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
duh..
 9 years ago '05        #375
tdots 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 645 645
 I_REP_VA said:
I don't know bout ya'll but everytime his sh*t comes up in my MP3 player or labtop songlist..

I SKIP THAT JOINT

that phone conversation changed his whole reputation
you are nothing but a follower...like homeboy said...crying is a human emotion just BEING...we are all chemically reacting inside...thats how tears come about(with some mental thoughts and energy)...people cry when they laugh or when they sad...its just being human...now if your saying you cant cry emotionally because your a gangster rapper...you either cold hearted and feel no love, or your eyes f*cking popped out of your sockets...either or, your deprived of whats real and falling for illusions that easily trick you...just a sheep you are...anyways, buck(whil crying)would probably still whoop your a.ss
 9 years ago '04        #376
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,054 | Props total: 1281 1281
these fools are clowinin on you...whatchu gonna do?
 06-20-2008, 05:39 AM         #377
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this should be stickyed....too classic
 9 years ago '07        #378
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
[joey]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW[/joey]

I don't give a fu*k, 50 Cent is about his paper, I feel that. He's a good businessman. Young buck is stupid as hell. You have the chance to learn a few tips off that man, even if you do plan to go your own way, soak up as much knowledge as you can. But he didn't, he split, he got no money & now he's ethered.

This aint nothing to do with music. Coz I don't really listen too hard to either of them papis. But at end of the day if you have beef with being broke, learn something from one of the top 3 richest rappers in the game.

When Ye got with Jigga did he sit around bi*chy and whining? Nope, he soaked up everything he could from Jay and then sat back, did his own thing knowing already he had talent to create music but also knew he didn't know the business like Jay. So now look at Ye (Kanye) he's another whos a multi-millionaire.

These guys are dumb always on reputation. I don't give a fu*k he cried, men, women, children, HUMAN BEINGS cry, big deal. However at end of the day theres always gonna be someone hating on you so get your money right, your family set for life, get what you need, be the best you can be and the rest will fall into place.

These dumb muthafu*kers need to step they game up, coz otherwise dudes like 50 will keep airing them out.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 06-20-2008 at 07:50 AM..
 06-20-2008, 08:01 AM         #379
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
[joey]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW[/joey]

I don't give a fu*k, 50 Cent is about his paper, I feel that. He's a good businessman. Young buck is stupid as hell. You have the chance to learn a few tips off that man, even if you do plan to go your own way, soak up as much knowledge as you can. But he didn't, he split, he got no money & now he's ethered.

This aint nothing to do with music. Coz I don't really listen too hard to either of them papis. But at end of the day if you have beef with being broke, learn something from one of the top 3 richest rappers in the game.

When Ye got with Jigga did he sit around bi*chy and whining? Nope, he soaked up everything he could from Jay and then sat back, did his own thing knowing already he had talent to create music but also knew he didn't know the business like Jay. So now look at Ye (Kanye) he's another whos a multi-millionaire.

These guys are dumb always on reputation. I don't give a fu*k he cried, men, women, children, HUMAN BEINGS cry, big deal. However at end of the day theres always gonna be someone hating on you so get your money right, your family set for life, get what you need, be the best you can be and the rest will fall into place.

These dumb muthafu*kers need to step they game up, coz otherwise dudes like 50 will keep airing them out.

Point, blank, period
 06-20-2008, 09:55 AM         #380
pretyboymixxin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lost respect for a lot of the browsers on here motherfu*kers defending rappers like thats their family, the only n*ggas that yall wont defend are them g-unit n*ggaz and lil wayne

if that was 50 or banks crying on tape everybody would be trippin, but since it was buck u refuse to be honest with urself and admit that buck is weak can u imagine Banks crying on tape about this situation?

Buck went against 50 like most of yall wanted him to and the n*gga cried like a bi*ch if yall pay attention yall should be able to tell who the real n*ggaz are and it sure aint Game's bipolar a.ss

50 talks sh*t about t.i. snitchin and yall get offended, when there's evidence that t.i. snitched what evidence do we have of 50 snitchin we're really only goin off of what them murder inc n*ggaz say

50 and wayne keep it real with themselves the most and for some reason yall hate that why? yall claim wayne aint a blood, how the fu*k would u kno?

kanye keeps it real and if u pay attention the most successful n*ggaz stay true to how they actually live fu*k fat joe, nas, camron, and all yall hating azzes lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago