YOUNG BUCK EXPOSED !!! The Self-Etherization of Young Buck *Full 16 mins Coversation*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,738 | Props total: 2556 2556
I guess it was true when 50 said that the south are a bit slow and backwards. The South should quit rapping, they aint built for it.
 9 years ago '04        #202
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
this is a very real and extreme case of self-etherization
 9 years ago '05        #203
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
WOW Buck fu*ked up by saying "fu*k gunit" He went at the hand that feeds you and he aint going to eat no more. Buck dont wanna starve and this is why he crying.

Buck Man Im confused a little bit. At the end of the Im handing it wrong I got out of line with you. I swear to God I have.

50 Cent Man you gotta be alright you hear me.

Buck *Blows nose* I wont *Blows Nose* A n*gga just get confused

50 Cent I know

Buck A n*gga got confused a little

lol DAMN Buck really took a L

Last edited by Wasted; 06-18-2008 at 05:34 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #204
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 [BMAN] said:
YEA BUT WITH THAT GAME sh*t I JUST SEEN A INTERVIEW OF HIM AND I REALLY FEEL DUDE CHECK IT OUT

Go post it up bruh, that' was some real talk..
 9 years ago '04        #205
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29639 29639
i think there is nothing wrong with buckspeakin hismind and bein emotional about it...but at the sametime u have to be responsible for your actions, dont say this n that cuz then u are talkin out ur a.ss but he was sincere about this...just goes to show 50 couldve played the bigger man, but made himself look just as bad as buck sayin fu*k gunit with tapin convos like lil a girl...if u cant see that , then i dont know wat to tell u.
 06-18-2008, 08:35 AM         #206
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
Because EVERYONE on this forum is a "hard as fu*k,bullet chewing,flame spitting thug n*gga"

You aint gotta lie to kick it - keep it real,sh*t happens to eveyone,we deal with it differently,get the fu*k over it.
n*gga please, I'm not claiming to be tough or hard but you will never catch crying and pleading a case to a man who breathes the same air as me and doesn't even have any relation to me
 06-18-2008, 08:46 AM         #207
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got us again im tellin yall
 9 years ago '04        #208
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
People havent learned with 50 yet. They know he is the king of turning you against yourself. Buck should have known.
 9 years ago '04        #209
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 slimwillie said:
when Buck goes out and FRONTS by sayin fu*k G-Unit then goes to 50 and cries 50 gotta expose him. Buck wanted to play games by sayin fu*k 50 in front of thousands and now you wanna tell me 50 looks just as bad for showing the real Buck fu*k outta here wit that sh*t. Buck swears he's a G and he can go back to the gutter but really he's an emotional bi*ch that has no career without 50.
1,000s? that was a night club here in tampa, wasnt even more than 200 up in there homie...

not sayin hes showin the real buck, im talkin bout tapin a convo,
this whole thing with them shouldve been behind closed doors...both sides
but tapin a convo? gtfoh. all i am sayin is he was man enough to admit to his sh*t. both playin lil games

Last edited by youngmic; 06-18-2008 at 08:58 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #210
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I doubt Buck would play hiself like that just to get attention for the TOS album
lol for real
 06-18-2008, 08:59 AM         #211
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
exactly Ness not all n*ggas cry to their boss
I mean seriously n*ggas saying "oh hes showing emotion" "all n*ggas cry". Im sorry even if i TRIED i could not cry for a n*gga that breathes same air as me

And I think somebody said "people deal with their emotions different" You're right, some n*ggas are bi*chmade nd other n*ggas move on and get on their grind
 06-18-2008, 09:02 AM         #212
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I mean I think every n*gga has cried but not over business and not to their boss. and DEFINATELY not to the n*gga they was downing in public

And see thats the main point I forgot, how do you say "fu*k this n*gga" when you crying and copping a plea? sh*t I would've exposed the n*gga too

Like homeboy said before you say fu*k me, than its fu*k you too
 9 years ago '04        #213
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 slimwillie said:
tapin the convo to expose the bi*ch buck is = genius

especially when Buck plays thug on every song and every interview. if 50 was the 1 cryin all you souther n*ggas would be gassed. Buck shoulda ssaid fu*k G-Unit to 50's face and not play it up to a crowd :rolleyes:
lol, chill with the southern n*ggas thing homie, im not into that lil movement.
i dont know im just not feelin the taped thing homie. just shouldve had a 1 on 1, no need to please the lil crowd out ehre with a taped convo. just my take on it. if i were buck i wouldnt have asked to be in the group. i think he was more humble out of all of em and he got penalized for it. but if u say somethin stick with it
 06-18-2008, 09:09 AM         #214
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
exactly and you ain't never gonna catch 50 cryin like a hoe even after he said fu*k Iovine
you are by far the biggest 50 cent d*ck rider i have ever seen.

:hang:

dipset > g-unit
 9 years ago '04        #215
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 0 k!llacam 0 said:

dipset > g-unit
im sure he will tell u, but
naw cuzzin willie aint like that...believe me
 06-18-2008, 09:13 AM         #216
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0 k!llacam 0 said:

dipset > g-unit
f*g**t please, slim doesnt even like the Unit
 9 years ago '08        #217
NYG155 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0
I never thought I'd hear that from Buck
 9 years ago '04        #218
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you wouldn't ask to be in the group? but he did Buck did alot of sh*t he shouldn't have but instead he pissed 50 off and got exposed. I mean a 1 on 1? this is rap n*gga not the fu*kin we are the world coalition

you weren't feelin 50 goin at Fat Joe either. hmmm seems like you hate 50
goin at joe? yeah i mean ur gonna cry over someone bein on a ja rule track...i think joe is a grimy dude in the past...not really a fan of his

no i wouldnt have been cryin n sh*t askin to be in there...make music keep it movin...
i dont hate 50 at all, i just think hes ignorant, but that doesnt take away from me thinkin hes a smart businessman and bumpin his music. i think dude just needs to get off the bullsh*t.
but anyways i am sayin they shouldve talked this out. behind closed doors...both sides
 9 years ago '04        #219
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 slimwillie said:
there is no talkin it out. their not blood. 50 is his boss why should he talk anythin out? I mean go say fu*k your boss and see if he wants to talk it out with you.
I mean Buck said fu*k the dude who made him and now 50 has a responsability to talk it out? If 50 woulda released this without Buck sayin fu*k him then I'd agree but Buck asked for this sh*t by callin G-Unit out.

I ain't a big 50 fan but him and Ja's beef wasn't music it was personal so any1 ridin with Ja is against 50 imo
and I think 50 just don't like Joe because he's from NY but he's down there suckin every southern rappers d*ck for a feature and ALOT of NY n*ggas don't like Fat Joe for that sh*t. 50 just ain't scared to smash on his a.ss.
i hear u, shouldve been a lil private, busniess wise, but it is wat is i guess. as for the ja thing...he signed mobb deep, they were in JAs video as well, really dont think its a legit beef he has with jada n joe, i can see if they were yellinfu*k 50 with ja...as for joe, i know hes tryin to do his thing but yeah he needs to comeback to the essence. and sound like himself as well not wayne or whoever he raps with
 06-18-2008, 09:32 AM         #220
Signiture718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you could tell this dude is taking some type of a drug. hes going off on g-unit and at the same time hes crying to get back with the group. hes not in a good financial situation. you can see this dude let drugs get to him. sh*t is sad.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy