YOUNG BUCK EXPOSED !!! The Self-Etherization of Young Buck *Full 16 mins Coversation*

most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
15 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
60 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
75 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2008, 12:31 AM         #181
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hoe move from 50 but what do you expect? Dude would sell his child if it meant more album sales
 06-18-2008, 12:32 AM         #182
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id rather be 50 the wack bully than be Camron the aids infested, wack, corny a.ss rapper
 06-18-2008, 12:36 AM         #183
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with TC
 10 years ago '05        #184
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,397 | Props total: 953 953
yea 50 is buly so much of a bully that he lent this n*gga 500gz so he can stay outta jail. wtf would u do if lent somebody money like that and they go and say fu*k that n*gga. u would feel like a fool like i saved this dude a.ss. u think jimmy ivine would give him 500k n*ggaz need to get off the hate. it seems to me alot of n*ggaz from down south mad cuz of this. callin 50 a hoe what buck did is a hoe move u go talkin sh*t on the radio then u call cryin talkin bout u owe taxes u owe this thats not 50 fault u fu*ked up ur money u hear banks and yayo cryin no cuz they dont spend their money on dumb sh*t. yayo had 2mil in the bank when he got out of jail from 50 he takes care of those who take care of him
 06-18-2008, 12:39 AM         #185
i am black irl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with tc, 50 is a bully but hes a smart buisness man.

fu*k em though and fu*k g-unit, also fu*k andre300. fu*ken twat.
 06-18-2008, 12:41 AM         #186
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn fiddy is cold 4 this.....call me stupid but i thought 50 was really yelling "THIS IS 50 DOT COM"!!!....Just a thought tho.....sh*ts funny to me.

Is This n*gga cryin tho!?!?!?!

Last edited by PhantomBeatz; 06-18-2008 at 12:43 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #187
240sx 
space
space
$4,586 | Props total: 1696 1696
You put a crew together and drop an album that makes you all millions,
Now all the fakes and plastics gather lookin for a piece of the pie,
You and your crew have a special bond like no other because of wealth,
There is #1 leader and a few soldiers,
Soldier #3 starts wanting the same ranks as their leader,
So soldier #3 starts diss-respecting leader & crew,
Who do you trust now?
You trust yourself because you are the leader.
 10 years ago '06        #188
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 1709 1709
People grow up grow apart change it happens people hate you when you leave start talking sh*t when your away Buck left cool with 50 even consider enough as family to call em up and try to explain whats up.He going through the same sh*t game went though banks leaves and same will happen to him.50 like a female you break up with and burns your clothes and does scandelous sh*t like call your pad and burn your clothes.fu*k it 50's just a bad leader
 06-18-2008, 02:44 AM         #189
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LIKE STRIGHT UP WHEN ALL THAT sh*t CRAKED AT FIRST HIM LEAVEING G-UNIT I THOUGHT THEY fu*kED UP AND THEN BUCK SAYING fu*k G-UNIT I WAS LIKE WELL THAT AINT COOL BUT THEN HEARING THIS INTERVIEW I MEAN BUCK AND 50 ARE BOYS THEY MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS LIKE BROTHERS FROM WHAT THEY SAY AND I KNOW I ALL WAYS f!ght WIT MY BROTHER OR HOMIES AND BE LIKE fu*k THAT FOO OR fu*k HIM BUT ALL IT REALLY TAKES IS ONE PHONE CALL OR JUST TO SPEAK MAN TO MAN AND GET YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVED

I THINK THATS TIGHT THAT BUCK COULD TALK TO 50 LIKE THAT AND 50 COULD SHOW HIM THAT TUFF LUV I MEAN AS FOR LETTING EVERYONE HEAR IT I THINK HE DID THAT 4 PPL COULD REALLY GET THE REALLY UNDERSTANDING OF THINGS......WORD

SORRY 4 MAKING LIKE THE 20TH THREAD IN HEAR BUT I JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK AND LISTENED TO IT AND THIS IS JUST MY TAKE ON THE WHOLE THING FROM A FANS STAND POINT

Last edited by [BMAN]; 06-18-2008 at 02:54 AM..
 06-18-2008, 02:47 AM         #190
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao Fifty Sure Does Entertain Me ...i Am Entertained.
 06-18-2008, 02:48 AM         #191
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [BMAN] said:
LIKE STRIGHT UP WHEN ALL THAT sh*t CRAKED AT FIRST HIM LEAVEING G-UNIT I THOUGHT THEY fu*kED UP AND THEN BUCK SAYING fu*k G-UNIT I WAS LIKE WELL THAT AINT COOL BUT THEN HEARING THIS INTERVIEW I MEAN BUCK AND 50 ARE BOY THEY MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS LIKE BROTHERS FROM WHAT THEY SAY AND I KNOW I ALL WAYS f!ght WIT MY BROTHER OR HOMIES AND BE LIKE fu*k THAT FOO OR fu*k HIM BUT ALL IT REALLY TAKES IS ONE PHONE CALL OR JUST TO SPEACK MAN TO MAN AND GET YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVED

I THINK THATS TIGHT THAT BUCK COULD TALK TO 50 LIKE THAT AND 50 COULD SHOW HIM THAT TUFF LUV I MEAN AS FOR LETTING EVERYONE HEAR IT I THINK HE DID THAT 4 PPL COULD REALLY GET THE REALLY UNDERSTANDING OF THINGS......WORD

SORRY 4 MAKING LIKE THE 20TH THREAD IN HEAR BUT I JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK AND LISTENED TO IT AND THIS IS JUST MY TAKE ON THE WHOLE THING FROM A FANS STAND POINT
couldnt agree any more
 10 years ago '05        #192
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
Cold a.ss n*gga.
 06-18-2008, 02:53 AM         #193
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never hated on him for crying, since that sh*t is a natural emotion.....IMO, I just think it was kinda ironic there was a vid of the dude saying 'fu*k G-Unit' and then dude tries to come right back to 50 asap.....

Maybe 50 did leak this to show Buck he should'nt have bit the hand that fed him......
 10 years ago '05        #194
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
I agree.
 06-18-2008, 02:56 AM         #195
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But on the real, too many n*ggas on Boxdens are taking sides like crazy Now thats the sh*t I dont vouche for at all....First n*ggas saying 'Buck > G-Unit' and then the next day its like 'Haha, Buck's a bi*ch for crying to 50'.....Im like Rap fans have to be the most bi-polar types of fans out there yo......
 10 years ago '05        #196
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 X-NINE said:
But on the real, too many n*ggas on Boxdens are taking sides like crazy Now thats the sh*t I dont vouche for at all....First n*ggas saying 'Buck > G-Unit' and then the next day its like 'Haha, Buck's a bi*ch for crying to 50'.....Im like Rap fans have to be the most bi-polar types of fans out there yo......
Yep, and they say Game is bi-polar.. I swear 1 minute these n*ggas sayin' Weezy album whack, the next they sayin' its a music milestone for reaching 1 million sales and that the album dope

There's nothing wrong with Buck crying, every man needs to cry sometime. Its not a "bi*ch emotion", I'm sure all of you have cried in the past.
 06-18-2008, 03:17 AM         #197
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real Spit Man, Dunno why n*ggas acting like they never cried before :rolleyes:

Props given
 06-18-2008, 03:19 AM         #198
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Yep, and they say Game is bi-polar.. I swear 1 minute these n*ggas sayin' Weezy album whack, the next they sayin' its a music milestone for reaching 1 million sales and that the album dope

There's nothing wrong with Buck crying, every man needs to cry sometime. Its not a "bi*ch emotion", I'm sure all of you have cried in the past.
YEA BUT WITH THAT GAME sh*t I JUST SEEN A INTERVIEW OF HIM AND I REALLY FEEL DUDE CHECK IT OUT

06-18-2008, 03:26 AM         #199
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because EVERYONE on this forum is a "hard as fu*k,bullet chewing,flame spitting thug n*gga"

You aint gotta lie to kick it - keep it real,sh*t happens to eveyone,we deal with it differently,get the fu*k over it.
 10 years ago '04        #200
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 Supreme7 said:
dam can sum1 sum it up for a hood n*gga with broken cpu speakers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Who are your preferred reviewers?
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
136 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy