Lil Wayne Carter sold 969,235 first week [1.1 million comfirmed]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

HOW FAR WILL HE DROP!!!
601,000 OR MORE 2 28.57%
351,000 TO 600,000 2 28.57%
251,000 TO 350,000 2 28.57%
250,000 OR LESS 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
didn't click the link but

200K-400K
 9 years ago '05        #82
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
95% of those people had no idea about record sales
 06-10-2008, 06:51 PM         #83
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i just came from circuit city and target and the carter III was gone

ya'll lucky because i was gone grab a bag full and scatter that sh*t all over the store so nobody could find them

yea ya'll got lucky
 06-10-2008, 07:12 PM         #84
Infamous Ozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man those bi*ches had nothing but c*cks on there mind they dont know anything bout sales. Considering usher and mariah came out did in the 400k range and they had a lil buzz nothing too crazy (cuz make love in this club died down EARLLY).... he's moving atleast gold 1st week. Whether u hate to admit it or not His buzz is crazy !!
 06-10-2008, 07:23 PM         #85
BxFinest23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
95% of those people had no idea about record sales
i know right... lol @ at that white shorty talking about 2.5 mill-3 mill the first week... bi*ch are you stupid???

i don't know i have a feeling he might go plat first week or come close to it, his buzz is crazy big right now... maybe somewhere around 600k to a Mill
 9 years ago '06        #86
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
id say the n*gga will do about 750 k the 1st week
 9 years ago '04        #87
pistolp 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 0 0
i think 700,000+ picked up my copy from mom n pop store round my way.... (oh yea... support mom n pop stores... they keep the industry alive) and they were nearly sold out... and went in fye they were pretty much wiped out also... they had no deluxe editions
 9 years ago '08        #88
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23305 23305
why are these n*ggaz buyin this sh*tty a.ss album? WTF about lollipop screams buy me? This ain't Flashin Lights, Stronger, Good Life, or Can't Tell me Nothin we talkin about. This is a weak a.ss song thats dipped in the fountain of sh*t.

If Wayne does 1 million, cut the lights, turn off ya pro tools and burn your mic if you don't pop artist music and you wanna be a rapper cuz labels will see no reason in signing you at all
 9 years ago '04        #89
yaboitom 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 0 0
I predict around 600k-700k cause i kno n*ggas that havent bought a single album n years and they bought like 3 of dem bi*ches just one person. im actually buyin it and ive had da cd for 3 weeks now, and im sayin people r gonna buy da CD jus cause they kno what they r gonna get out of Wayne unlike da otha rappers u dont kno what to expect, like I bought Kingdom Come from Jay-Z and i have to say dat was da worst album he put out. Wayne stays consistent, and by da second week he will b platinum plus u gotta add up all the itunes album buys
 9 years ago '04        #90
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
800,000+ easily......
 9 years ago '04        #91
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Arson said:
why are these n*ggaz buyin this sh*tty a.ss album? WTF about lollipop screams buy me? This ain't Flashin Lights, Stronger, Good Life, or Can't Tell me Nothin we talkin about. This is a weak a.ss song thats dipped in the fountain of sh*t.

If Wayne does 1 million, cut the lights, turn off ya pro tools and burn your mic if you don't pop artist music and you wanna be a rapper cuz labels will see no reason in signing you at all
umm a milli is tearin up the radio also, did you forget bout that, this n*gga got 3 singles out at the same time, not to mention his features that are out
 06-10-2008, 07:44 PM         #92
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^I AM CORRECT

just watch
 9 years ago '08        #93
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23305 23305
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
umm a milli is tearin up the radio also, did you forget bout that, this n*gga got 3 singles out at the same time, not to mention his features that are out
I'm talkin about quality, amillie is basically a fu*kin freestyle. Havin songs on the chart doesn't mean the sh*t is good. Kayne's sh*t was good, Wayne's ain't even decent in comparison. But more n*ggaz is gonna buy the Carter 3 than there are that are gonna vote.
 9 years ago '06        #94
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
unfortunatly 500-700K

mainly cause Dumb a.ss White ppl will buy that garbage cause they think it's cool and gets them a "Ghetto Pass" for blasting that unintelligible sh*t lil flame raps...
 9 years ago '05        #95
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
sh*t is basically sold out. Gonna do big numbers
 06-11-2008, 03:30 AM         #96
jsda1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn people always hatin on a bigga n*gga. I agree his hype will post him up platinum at least. Lollipop is hott as hell regardless of the content. That hook is crazy hott and he's got the radio on blasts. Radio on blasts = huge sales. Remember My Neck, My Back?
 06-11-2008, 03:40 AM         #97
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he probably gonna sell around 900k!
 9 years ago '06        #98
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 1415 1415
I think he going plat
 9 years ago '06        #99
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 1415 1415
I think he going to sell over 1,000,000 thats just me tho
 9 years ago '06        #100
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 yaboitom said:
I predict around 600k-700k cause i kno n*ggas that havent bought a single album n years and they bought like 3 of dem bi*ches just one person. im actually buyin it and ive had da cd for 3 weeks now, and im sayin people r gonna buy da CD jus cause they kno what they r gonna get out of Wayne unlike da otha rappers u dont kno what to expect, like I bought Kingdom Come from Jay-Z and i have to say dat was da worst album he put out. Wayne stays consistent, and by da second week he will b platinum plus u gotta add up all the itunes album buys
Consistent and Wayne are like oil and water. Wobbidy wobbidy drop it like its hot to shoot me down aren't consistent. Kingdom Come was not the worst of his career and its artist that would k!ll to have an albulm like Kingdom Come in their repotoire. Wayne has been garbage besides mixtapes and features, this albulm was laid out for him and seems to me he forgot some of his roots and tried to be an "East Coast Don" by following the Blueprint of Jay records, Swiss, Kanye, etc. So how can that be consistent, he doesn't know what he wants to be, and as heavy as it was bootlegged_compariable to Soul Plane street numbers its gonna hurt him so much more than you realize.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago