24-07 Ice T Vs Soulja Boy Beef- "What's Real Hip Hop" Various Artists Comments

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS Soulja Boy on NAS's level?
Kanye is Right...I agree 8 21.62%
Kanye is Wrong...I don't agree 28 75.68%
I dunno yet 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-19-2008, 02:39 AM         #61
Beastboy6116 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O know Ice-t a.ss ant talking go look at his lame a.ss in breakin 1 and 2. it's not hip hop soulja boy does it is pop music or dance music so get off his d*ck damn
 9 years ago '05        #62
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
Come on, ice...
 06-19-2008, 02:45 AM         #63
YounG_FaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Man ice t is a real hip hop head, he's been around since for ever.
Finally a person with enough respect and knowledge said something that actually makes a point about these cats. I can under honestly understand if there music was label POP Genre then i won't have a problem but that's not the case.

I bet these cats feel fu*k shame for a guy like ice-t to comment about them lol thats a bigggggggggggggg a.sssssssss loooooooooooooooooooooool
Man waiting on the diss from these cat's, (its going to sound worser than dipset music lol)

And for collie park dude seen a vision & the vision was to fu*k up hip hop ............
 06-19-2008, 02:48 AM         #64
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like soulja boy or nothing, but...

what is Ice saying, that it's possible for ONE SINGLE person to k!ll hiphop? that would imply that hiphop wasn't even strong to begin with...

soulja boy is the new MC Hammer, sh*t'll die down
 9 years ago '04        #65
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
 Beastboy6116 said:
O know Ice-t a.ss ant talking go look at his lame a.ss in breakin 1 and 2. it's not hip hop soulja boy does it is pop music or dance music so get off his d*ck damn
ICE-T BEEN IN THE GAME PROBABLY SINCE BEFORE YOU WAS BORN. HE FROM THE WEST COAST, SO OF COURSE HE WAS IN THE BREAKIN MOVIES BACK THEN. JUST LIKE DOUG E FRESH, KOOL MOE DEE, AND BAMBAATAA WERE IN BEAT STREET, AND KOOL HERC, FAB 5 FREDDY, AND ALL THE PIONEERS FROM THE EAST WERE IN WILDSTYLE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE, IS THAT ICE WASNT IN IT FOR FAME, AND WHAT HE WAS REPRESENTING WAS ELEMENTS, NOT TRENDS. ICE IS RIGHT, SOULJA IS ANOTHER MK ULTRA RAPPER OUT TO TELL THE KIDDIES "THIS IS HIP HOP !" I DONT BUY INTO THAT (THIS IS FOR THE KIDS $H*T. WHEN I WAS A KID, sh*t WASNT THAT LAME, AND IM 29.
 9 years ago '04        #66
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
So I wonder what ICE-T gotta say about this sh*t since Dougie Fresh co-signed off on it??????????

[CODE]http://videos.zzzzzzz.com/v/UKCd466iIyuAU6Ll

zzzzz = on smash
[/CODE]
 9 years ago '04        #67
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
 Hyper_Intel said:
So I wonder what ICE-T gotta say about this sh*t since Dougie Fresh co-signed off on it??????????

[CODE]http://videos.zzzzzzz.com/v/UKCd466iIyuAU6Ll

zzzzz = on smash
[/CODE]

I'D SAY HE AND ALOT OF OTHER EMCEES WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. EVERYBODY FROM THE OLD SCHOOL DONT FEEL THE SAME AS ICE-T, SOME DO, SOME DONT. DOUGIE WAS A PARTY EMCEE, CLUB EMCEE, LADIES MAN, AND A DANCER. WHEREAS ICE-T WAS ALWAYS MORE POLITICAL/HARDCORE, SO WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE MORE PISSSED ?
 9 years ago '04        #68
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
Ice T is a clown, whats the point in kicking roadkill
 9 years ago '06        #69
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
This is same n*gga that had a song called "Cop k!ller" but he plays a cop in roughly 80% of his movies. Oh, the irony.
 9 years ago '04        #70
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
ICE T CAN EAT AN EVEN BIGGER d*ck That n*gga is a wanna be pimp and plays a cop.
I dont like Soulja boy,but I do realize he is only 16 and he is doing hs own thing and not copying anybody else. He just 16,you dont excpect any nas or rakin lyrics do you. Das Efx werent lyricist,nobody knew what they were saying.
 9 years ago '05        #71
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
Ice t too old to be talkin bout these kidz. they gettin money. aint that the point. sh*t they wasn"t even born when them n*ggaz he named came out. n*gga had a real perm wit rollers. then the n*gga got a whit chick on his arm. f*ck his opinion cause they are like a**holes everbody got one... yep regardless these young cats got folks dancing in tha club again, and not sitting around on the wall ready to f!ght. much rather my kidz talkin bout give me a hand clap or uhh than singing fu*k the police, or im ur pusha or b**ches aint s**t like i did growing up...
 06-19-2008, 12:20 PM         #72
IDirtMcGirt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at people getting mad that ice-t plays a cop... what do the roles he plays on tv and in movies have to do with anything?
 9 years ago '04        #73
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 4477 4477
 T.I.G. said:
Ice t too old to be talkin bout these kidz. they gettin money. aint that the point. sh*t they wasn"t even born when them n*ggaz he named came out. n*gga had a real perm wit rollers. then the n*gga got a whit chick on his arm. f*ck his opinion cause they are like a**holes everbody got one... yep regardless these young cats got folks dancing in tha club again, and not sitting around on the wall ready to f!ght. much rather my kidz talkin bout give me a hand clap or uhh than singing fu*k the police, or im ur pusha or b**ches aint s**t like i did growing up...
Wow hip hop is all about money? I thought making music was about the music first, then the money follows?
 9 years ago '05        #74
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
 IDirtMcGirt said:
lol at people getting mad that ice-t plays a cop... what do the roles he plays on tv and in movies have to do with anything?
exactly!! props! :applause:
 06-19-2008, 12:44 PM         #75
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
annnnnnd your on law and order shut the fu*k up
 9 years ago '05        #76
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
and he's gettin money on law & order.
 06-19-2008, 01:20 PM         #77
Dot0823 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feels ice.. somebody gotta say it
 9 years ago '07        #78
tony snow 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
thats what im saying these little n*ggas is k!lling hip hop

respeck
 9 years ago '08        #79
SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 5676 5676

you was born before the internet you old a.ss n---a

Last edited by SLR CHOOPA; 06-19-2008 at 08:00 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #80
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 608 608
He's the forefather of my nuts lmao

Last edited by youngblanco; 06-19-2008 at 03:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy