Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS Soulja Boy on NAS's level?
Kanye is Right...I agree 8 21.62%
Kanye is Wrong...I don't agree 28 75.68%
I dunno yet 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-17-2008, 10:07 PM         #41
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k ice-t, i'll beat his a.ss
 06-17-2008, 10:59 PM         #42
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fire_Thief_1 said:

you just want to beat his a.ss up, fu*kin homo
 9 years ago '05        #43
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
Damn Ice let the young n*gga get the paper. I wouldn't label Soulja Boy as Hip Hop. That's where the new genre ringtone comes in. Keep d*cking down Cocoa for us and stfu! Much respect to Ice and all but it really did sound like the n*gga was at home and was bored. I don't bump soulja boy but for the lil n*gga to cake off like that obviously somebody does and whateva he's doin works for his bank account.
 9 years ago '04        #44
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Ice-T has put in work and I agree with him.
 9 years ago '05        #45
Wootie2003 
space
space
space
$222 | Props total: 3 3
NAME ONE ICE T ALBUM.. and not the i am a hater lp
Souljah Boy Tell Em........
 9 years ago '07        #46
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
 Fire_Thief_1 said:
ay u rap... i jus checked out ur myspace and onda real, u should consider quitin... wat the fu*k, down here inda south the weather's nice, da way we get that money is integral, return dem beats g cos ur destroyin dem and i dont mean in a good way no hate but stick 2 rock cos rap wont take u no where, damn i blame eminem n paul wall 4 this bullsh*t

and at least learn 2 flow n stay on the beat n not sound like a white bi*ch b4 u rap, people stay on beats, even soulja boy as corny as his a.ss, he stays on beat

Last edited by boar; 06-18-2008 at 08:37 AM..
 06-18-2008, 10:08 AM         #47
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champlain said:
I do agree but how many times is this gonna be said...hip hop used to be about dancing, breaking, graffiti, and just having a good time. If someone rap gangster, ppl say he aint gangster...if a dude makes songs for girls, hes soft...rap didnt used to be on the radio, now mainstream rap is, if u dont like it, turn off the radio...like i do
:wow::wow::wow::applause::applause::applause::appl ause::applause:
 06-18-2008, 10:09 AM         #48
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
first hes 18 2nd look at the sh*t he made at 17 and look at the sh*t mobb deep tribe called quest,de la, bigg daddy kane,LL, kriss kross, A+ was making at their age hes right. young n*ggaz help birth hiphop like LL and Kane so why cant young n*ggaz k!ll it. motherfu*kers dont even try anymore its sad
he dont turn 18 till next month kid
 06-18-2008, 10:11 AM         #49
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boar said:
ay u rap... i jus checked out ur myspace and onda real, u should consider quitin... wat the fu*k, down here inda south the weather's nice, da way we get that money is integral, return dem beats g cos ur destroyin dem and i dont mean in a good way no hate but stick 2 rock cos rap wont take u no where, damn i blame eminem n paul wall 4 this bullsh*t

and at least learn 2 flow n stay on the beat n not sound like a white bi*ch b4 u rap, people stay on beats, even soulja boy as corny as his a.ss, he stays on beat
i got flow, real talk... why cant you people realize this
 06-18-2008, 10:12 AM         #50
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and on the real, ICe-T aint no rapper.... he aint even got no albums... and none that are ever brought up... and his cop k!ller sh*t is a semi rock bullsh*t.... that man aint real, soulja boy is doing things for hip hop... ice-t is just fu*king his wife that he paid to get smfh at his life
 9 years ago '07        #51
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
 m_cullins said:
ice-t Tells Soulja Boy To "eat A D*ck"
June 17th, 2008 | Author: Andreas Hale“fu*k Soulja Boy! Eat A D*ck! This n*gga Single Handedly k!lled Hip Hop.”

Those Are The Words Of Gangsta Rap Veteran, Ice-t, Who Appears On Dj Cisco’s Urban Legend Mixtape With A Few Choice Words About Soulja Boy.
“that Sh*t Is Such Garbage Man,” Ice-t Continues To Snarl. "we Came All The Way From Rakim, We Came All The Way From Das Efx, We Came All The Way From Motherfu*kers Flowing Like Big Daddy Kane And Ice Cube, And You Come With That Superman Sh*t? That Sh*t Is Garbage.”
Apparently, Soulja Boy Isn’t The Only One In Ice-t’s Sights. The Rapper Had A Few Things To Say About Another Young Rapper.
“hurricane (chris) Take Them Fu*king Beads Out Of Your Hair n*gga! Man Up. You n*ggas Is Making Me Feel Real Fu*king Mad About This Sh*t.”

The Urban Legend Mixtape Is Available Now.

Hiphopdx.com
Thats Real Talk
 06-18-2008, 10:34 AM         #52
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These comments are the pinnacle of sad.
 06-18-2008, 10:45 AM         #53
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
These comments are the pinnacle of sad.
:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #54
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,699 | Props total: 436 436
man Ice-T is a clown....picking on them lil kids like that
 06-18-2008, 04:34 PM         #55
thabesttodoit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahahahah
 9 years ago '05        #56
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
well what ice-t said was nothing new...only song i liked by ice-t was "colors colors colors colors"......other than that people need to realize soulja boy music isn't hip-hop...its basically dance music....remember house music...well just add some lyrics......."Its time for the percolator"..."Ill beat that bi*ch with a bat"...."theres some hoes in this house"...thats some sh*t that played in the chi a while back.....house music with a few lyrics = soulja boy
 06-18-2008, 05:35 PM         #57
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
Ice-T Tells Soulja Boy To "Eat A d*ck"
June 17th, 2008 | Author: Andreas Hale“fu*k Soulja Boy! Eat a d*ck! This n*gga single handedly k!lled Hip Hop.”

Those are the words of Gangsta Rap veteran, Ice-T, who appears on DJ Cisco’s Urban Legend mixtape with a few choice words about Soulja Boy.
“That sh*t is such garbage man,” Ice-T continues to snarl. "We came all the way from Rakim, we came all the way from Das EFX, we came all the way from motherfu*kers flowing like Big Daddy Kane and Ice Cube, and you come with that Superman sh*t? That sh*t is garbage.”
Apparently, Soulja Boy isn’t the only one in Ice-T’s sights. The rapper had a few things to say about another young rapper.
“Hurricane (Chris) take them fu*king beads out of your hair n*gga! Man up. You n*ggas is making me feel real fu*king mad about this sh*t.”

The Urban Legend mixtape is available now.

hiphopdx.com
 9 years ago '04        #58
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
“fu*k Soulja Boy! Eat a d*ck! This n*gga single handedly k!lled Hip Hop.”

Those are the words of Gangsta Rap veteran, Ice-T, who appears on DJ Cisco’s Urban Legend mixtape with a few choice words about Soulja Boy.
“That sh*t is such garbage man,” Ice-T continues to snarl. "We came all the way from Rakim, we came all the way from Das EFX, we came all the way from motherfu*kers flowing like Big Daddy Kane and Ice Cube, and you come with that Superman sh*t? That sh*t is garbage.”
Apparently, Soulja Boy isn’t the only one in Ice-T’s sights. The rapper had a few things to say about another young rapper.
“Hurricane (Chris) take them fu*king beads out of your hair n*gga! Man up. You n*ggas is making me feel real fu*king mad about this sh*t.”

The Urban Legend mixtape is available now.

SOURCE ()
 9 years ago '04        #59
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 1282 1282
damn ain't that the truth.
 9 years ago '05        #60
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
Ice-T speakin the truth.. but why don't he go to the heart of it and just go after collipark? he's the fool signing all these acts.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago