most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS Soulja Boy on NAS's level?
Kanye is Right...I agree 8 21.62%
Kanye is Wrong...I don't agree 28 75.68%
I dunno yet 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #481
sittinpretti 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,208 | Props total: 2684 2684
 collegeboy58 said:
Yall thinkin too deep....in a way, he's right...Soulja is creative and did have damn near everybody, including Ellen, doing his dance....and his lyrics did have a hidden meaning and a lot of ppl still dont know what "Supaman dat hoe" means....

X2 i kinda feel what you sayin
 9 years ago '04        #482
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 797 797
 sittinpretti said:
X2 i kinda feel what you sayin

n*ggaz talk like soulja boy 22-25 or some sh*t....dude is 17...he do what 17 year old n*ggaz do....just so happens that OLDER n*ggaz who are RESPONSIBLE for what is put out in the music industry came to HIM....n*gga was making songs on youtube in HS tryin to get hoes
 9 years ago '05        #483
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7673 7673
im 22 so, i doubt souljah boy is my target demographic.. so who cares

Last edited by HUDA2daF; 06-23-2008 at 04:48 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #484
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,929 | Props total: 7619 7619
 NuffGanja said:
i think the n*ggas on this site is confused about what music is all about.. Sad to see man.. yall keep talkin bout hiphop dead ..all the hardbody hiphop wannabe's is k!llin it..if you hear someone makin music you dont like..then go support the artists that you do like.. dog whats so hard to understand about that.

The question is do you think Soulja Boy is on Nas level? Im not sure what you were getting at, no one in this thread said Hip Hop is Dead, but you. This is a simple question like is Kobe on MJ's level?
 9 years ago '07        #485
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Kingme said:

The question is do you think Soulja Boy is on Nas level? Im not sure what you were getting at, no one in this thread said Hip Hop is Dead, but you. This is a simple question like is Kobe on MJ's level?
Ice-t said hiphop is dead man thnx to SB...where u been?
So you sayin that we should tell Kobe to eat a d*ck for playin ball the way he plays? This is a simple question.
 9 years ago '06        #486
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
Ice-t said hiphop is dead man thnx to SB...where u been?
So you sayin that we should tell Kobe to eat a d*ck for playin ball the way he plays? This is a simple question.
I think you're lost.

Sorry, Im talking about what Kanye said about Soulja Boy being on Nas' level.....not what Ice T said about Soulja Boy k!lling hip hop.....I think you hit the wrong thread.
 06-23-2008, 06:26 PM         #487
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on he dont even believe the sh*t he says half the time
 9 years ago '05        #488
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,970 | Props total: 10913 10913
I don't see how people take that comment seriously
 9 years ago '07        #489
advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
this n*gga is fu*kin retard hiphop is dying because of this n*gga
 9 years ago '07        #490
advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135

You need to work on your goddamn vocabulary you ugly a.ss n*gga. only if pac and biggie were here. They would have your dumb a.ss working at burger king you fake a.ss bi*ch
 9 years ago '04        #491
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,561 | Props total: 2010 2010
 collegeboy58 said:
Yall thinkin too deep....in a way, he's right...Soulja is creative and did have damn near everybody, including Ellen, doing his dance....and his lyrics did have a hidden meaning and a lot of ppl still dont know what "Supaman dat hoe" means....
Thank you for being the only person that isnt trying their best to disect what kanye said. Kanye isnt saying Soulja Boy is lyrically on Nas's level or anything. You guys are dumb as hell.

And for everyone that says Hip Hop isnt about making money you are a dumbass too. Soulja boy is a Rapper/Entertainer. That is his Job. Jobs pay money.

I love basketball i could be fundamental and all that sh*t that they used to do before Streetball but if And1 wants to pay me to be flashy and branch off from Real basketball I'll do it because I want more money.
 9 years ago '06        #492
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 KoKen said:
This sh*t is crazy lol...

But I got some questions for those defending Soulja Boi:

How is Ice-T ''hating'' on Soulja Boi... seriously, what has soulja boi got that Ice T doesnt? All of you are talking about getting his money but Ice T is more ''caked up jack'' so why are you saying he's ''hating'' on him. This is what I mean 'hate' gets thrown around too much when people can't have an intellectual discussion about something so the cop out is ''hes hating on him, stop hating on him''

Another thing is you're defending him fine, but your not looking at the bigger picture... If you think about all the artists from the past you compare soulja boi to - hammer, vanilla ice, whoever that made catchy sh*t and everyone said they were sh*t but ''they got their money'' WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Where are the more recent versions of SB? the D4Ls, Mims, whoever... My point is yes he gets his money but he wont last hes a fad and your defending his hustle but what kind of a hustle is that when he wont be able to ''provide for his siblings'' in 5 or so years?? and who also pays the price...? HIP HOP. So in your eyes its basically cool for someone to come and r*pe the artform and leave behind the mess... Hip Hop will always be here and those of us on Ice T's side are thinking more about hip hop than just one person getting his money. Those that kept it real and got success are ''caked up jack'' those who didnt aint simple as because the ruthless labels will find a next SB and use him... THATS why hes fu*king up the game. If he lasts more power to him but do you see him investing the money hes going to feed his siblings with? no hes got bikes and hummers and superman chains... is that smart? is that a hustler? or is jay a hustler and 50 a hustler... think about it
props!

Its kids out there that studied the greats.....have heard an Ice T, rakim, epmd, tribe called quest cd etc.
Its kids out there that know what hip hop is about and can actually write rhymes....that are working hard to get put on..... and could easily do some bullsh*t superman song... but don't because they actually respect hip hop.

I feel sorry for the few cool 16 or 17 year old up and coming rappers out there with talent if Soulja Boy is what they expect from yall, and thats the music they want yall to make. A 16 or 17 year old got to make some corny music to "get paid" these days. Soulja Boy can't rap and his music is the measuring bar? Future Rappers WAKE UP! Yall Are fu*ked!

Will Smith and ll cool j was 16 or 17 when they dropped and their songs back then sh*t on all of Soulja Boy Songs.
 06-23-2008, 11:51 PM         #493
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"im your age soulja boy, im 16, and im tellin u eat a d*ck your musics wack!"

LMAO @ his son
 06-24-2008, 12:25 AM         #494
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a sad thing in hip hop when bullsh*t like this gets more attention than someone like immortal technique :finger: fu*k u all Viva La Revolucion bi*chES
 9 years ago '05        #495
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
 KoKen said:
This sh*t is crazy lol...

But I got some questions for those defending Soulja Boi:

How is Ice-T ''hating'' on Soulja Boi... seriously, what has soulja boi got that Ice T doesnt? All of you are talking about getting his money but Ice T is more ''caked up jack'' so why are you saying he's ''hating'' on him. This is what I mean 'hate' gets thrown around too much when people can't have an intellectual discussion about something so the cop out is ''hes hating on him, stop hating on him''

Another thing is you're defending him fine, but your not looking at the bigger picture... If you think about all the artists from the past you compare soulja boi to - hammer, vanilla ice, whoever that made catchy sh*t and everyone said they were sh*t but ''they got their money'' WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Where are the more recent versions of SB? the D4Ls, Mims, whoever... My point is yes he gets his money but he wont last hes a fad and your defending his hustle but what kind of a hustle is that when he wont be able to ''provide for his siblings'' in 5 or so years?? and who also pays the price...? HIP HOP. So in your eyes its basically cool for someone to come and r*pe the artform and leave behind the mess... Hip Hop will always be here and those of us on Ice T's side are thinking more about hip hop than just one person getting his money. Those that kept it real and got success are ''caked up jack'' those who didnt aint simple as because the ruthless labels will find a next SB and use him... THATS why hes fu*king up the game. If he lasts more power to him but do you see him investing the money hes going to feed his siblings with? no hes got bikes and hummers and superman chains... is that smart? is that a hustler? or is jay a hustler and 50 a hustler... think about it

I understand what your trying to get at , but who knows maybe soulja boy has learned what not to do from the past one hit wonders of the rap game,
and maybe he will invest his money buy some property and call it a day.
And i got news for you this rap game has had a black eye way before a soulja boy, Lets start with down loading music on the internet, that right there has basicly k!lled this game in a whole, Tower records,Warehouse records,Sam goody,etc.. all went under thanks to the download, And honestly i cant stand this crap they call rap now a days it all sucks to me,
you want to hear what its supposed to sound like go a head and push play on track 1 'playas to governors' Still Serious album from Big Mike
(geto boys). circa 1995 ,These kats today cant hold a candle to Big mike.
or what about this one .

For Ice to sit back caked up talkin to one dude like he k!lled rap, come on now , i could name at least 2-3 Ice T albums that were lacking heavily in the weak department , And i never got no refund either, Its like a drug dealer callin the cops on his own spot. NEW JACK HUSTLER ....

Last edited by 240sx; 06-24-2008 at 02:08 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #496
SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 5676 5676

06-24-2008, 03:48 AM         #497
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

9 years ago '07        #498
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Im Dyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggg!!!

More
 9 years ago '05        #499
BadVAboy87 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
 Nyuzi said:
Im Dyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggg!!!

More
LMAO @ your signature pic! Where is dat from?
 9 years ago '08        #500
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
This shouldnt be in a Hip-Hop section. Its more like comedy to me
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago