most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS Soulja Boy on NAS's level?
Kanye is Right...I agree 8 21.62%
Kanye is Wrong...I don't agree 28 75.68%
I dunno yet 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #441
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 That Dude said:
^^ what was so intellectual about ice Tea's response? To me it was very immature of him to even respond back about how soulja boy cant come out west now wtf, this dude is pickin on a 17 year old kid who is just having fun
these dudes are mad. souljaboys response was more intellectual,sure he clowned on the dude, embarrassed him a lil...but it was well deserved. Soulja Boy explained that he doing his music having fun and got his siblings that he gotta take care of. He said he came from poor to riches. etc etc...

Storchaveli said:
I'm talking about his RESPONSE to Souljah Girl's diss video. Clearly you've done the Soulja Boy and this hurts. Now proceed to walk it out.
what was so intellectual about Ice-tea's response son? go watch the video 1 more time except this time hop off Ice-t's shriveled up acorn sack, N/H. :sleepy: The dude even setup shop at the pool area to have his son disrepsect the kid... for what? Gettin crazy radio spins? If the n*gga don't wanna rap about super lyrically depressing/oppressing sh*t and instead make something for the kids to dance to you want to turn around n call him garbage. HipHop is an artform n*gga. Soulja Boy has permission to do what he pleases with this music sh*t. and get big if ppl like listenin to it. n*ggas just gettin money b..tryna get "CAKED OUT, JACK". and you sound type lame talkin bout dances, you're one of those guys i see.. heh..

Bobby's World said:
What?! You wh0ore a.ss f*g**t. Ice-Tea has accomplished more in one year of his career, than Solja Boi will for the rest of his, simply because Ice-Tea wasn't apart of an era that was full of f*g**t fans and bloggers LIKE YOU.

Most of ya'll 25 and younger n*ggaz is gay and wouldn't know good music if you tripped and fell over it, you wh0ore. fu*k You.
YOU buggin out hahahaha. n*gga?!?!?!? YOU ALL RIGHT?! ya bi*ch emotions kicked in real quick fam. Think about this tho... Ice-t dont give a sh*t about you, oh and thats a real! HOP OFF! and the way you rate "good music" isn't the way everyone will rate it. for godsakes you basically confessed that ice-t has the right to ask you to eat his d*ck if he didn't share your taste in rap or hiphop.
I.E.
 Bobby's World said:
Ice-T can say whatever the fu*k he wants to say about rap and hip hop cause he's an O.G. FLAT OUT. If that's how he feels, that's how he feels, but Ice-Tea has put in enough work to say what he wants whether its right or wrong and Solja Boi is just going to have to take that one on the chin.
:hmmm: flaming gay the way you ridin Ice Tea's icicle.

If I my kid was rappin and having fun [let alone getting paid] and some old head a.ss squarehead a.ss n*gga told him to "eat a d*ck" (and/or disrespected his music just cuz he aint like it)...I would have a problem with that. i dont give a fu*k if it was tupacs mommas bestfriend sisters dyslexic rappin uncle wit platinum fronts.. fu*k that. Ice-tea don't have the privilege of being excused for that type of hatin-on-the-youth bullsh*t.. i dont care if hes your mommas ex-pimp, he wrong flat out. if you dont liek someones music you simply dislike it and don't share the same opinion..not go to war. the fu*k son.

Ice-T tell me why you mad just cause you dont like a n*ggas music. You think soulja boy came up with a masterplan to ruin the face of "real" hiphop? REALLY? :hang:

and no offense Iced Tea but ya son sound like he been eatin d*cks on the regular :wow:
 9 years ago '06        #442
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
Stop Stealling Threads Form Sohh
 9 years ago '05        #443
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 NuffGanja said:

YOU buggin out hahahaha. n*gga?!?!?!? YOU ALL RIGHT?! ya bi*ch emotions kicked in real quick fam. Think about this tho... Ice-t dont give a sh*t about you, oh and thats a real! HOP OFF! and the way you rate "good music" isn't the way everyone will rate it. for godsakes you basically confessed that ice-t has the right to ask you to eat his d*ck if he didn't share your taste in rap or hiphop.
I.E.

:hmmm: flaming gay the way you ridin Ice Tea's icicle.

I aint buggin at all. I can just see the bi*ch in you and I aint even in the same room with you. See this is how I can tell you're just a f*g**t blogger. Because you don't know the difference between respect and d*ckriding.

Its cool though. Solja Boi is good. When he becomes an adult I hopes he's as successful as Ice-T so he can prove Ice-T wrong.
 06-22-2008, 10:50 PM         #444
Mister_E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240sx said:
Do we blame soulja boy or do we blame society for buying his records and dancing like he does??
there is no "or"... blame both. the same way that we blamed both Vanilla Ice and his fans for that sh*t back in the day.
 9 years ago '07        #445
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 yumflip said:
Here's the thing...

The internet has turned opinions into "hatin" or "d*ckriding". Nobody respects opinions anymore. If I make a "___________ is the GOAT" thread, fans of artist x will be called "stans,groupies, & d*ckriders". Anybody who doesn't like my opinion will be called "haters". Being opinionated is disappearing. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, just not on the internet.
yea hating gets thrown around loosely its bullsh*t... i could tell someone i dont like something because of a good reason and im hating ... im disgusted w/ society right now w/ all that said ice-t or anyone couldve voiced their opinion on anything especially if he was asked about a certain subject matter... no matter what anyone says they cant make him change his opinions whether anyone likes it or not...

Last edited by TH35; 06-22-2008 at 11:03 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #446
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
I aint buggin at all. I can just see the bi*ch in you and I aint even in the same room with you. See this is how I can tell you're just a f*g**t blogger. Because you don't know the difference between respect and d*ckriding.

Its cool though. Solja Boi is good. When he becomes an adult I hopes he's as successful as Ice-T so he can prove Ice-T wrong.

HAHA anyone with a common sense definition of "respect" or "d*ckriding" can clearly see that you're d*ckriding iced t... you just talked about the n*gga like he is god. I respect Iced Tea's music and acting career but best believe THATS WHERE IT STOPS!

mad gay for ridin him so hard tho... talkin bout he OG and he "says what he wants right or wrong" lol. and i can tell you ignorant folk by the way you keep referring to me as a "blogger"... n*gga you stuck in the past

and as for the second part of your statement. soulja boy is already goin down the right path for success..this lil n*gga has a cartoon coming out and a sneaker/clothing line about to drop... I hope SeanJean dont go at him for trying to single handedly k!ll hiphop retail hahaha lame

Last edited by NuffGanja; 06-22-2008 at 11:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #447
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 NuffGanja said:
HAHA anyone with a common sense definition of "respect" or "d*ckriding" can clearly see that you're d*ckriding iced t... you just talked about the n*gga like he is god. I respect Iced Tea's music and acting career but best believe THATS WHERE IT STOPS!

mad gay for ridin him so hard tho... talkin bout he OG and he "says what he wants right or wrong" lol. and i can tell you ignorant folk by the way you keep referring to me as a "blogger"... n*gga you stuck in the past

and as for the second part of your statement. soulja boy is already goin down the right path for success..this lil n*gga has a cartoon coming out and a sneaker/clothing line about to drop... I hope SeanJean dont go at him for single handedly k!lling retail hahaha lame[/B]
I refer to you as blogger because you can only talk that "stuck in the past" bullsh*t behind a computer screen. Tell an O.G n*gga that sh*t in real life and see if he don't slap all the hot monkey sh*t outta you, then send you on your way. fu*kin f*g**t.
 9 years ago '05        #448
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
wow kayne you are offcially a f*g**t for like soulja boy...lol what a homo
 9 years ago '07        #449
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
I refer to you as blogger because you can only talk that "stuck in the past" bullsh*t behind a computer screen. Tell an O.G n*gga that sh*t in real life and see if he don't slap all the hot monkey sh*t outta you, then send you on your way. fu*kin f*g**t.
n*gga now you talkin that "computer screen" sh*t..

:hang::sleepy::hang:
 9 years ago '05        #450
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
That's Ice T's opinion...that's the one thing I hate about rap is that if you're making money you should be exempt from being made fun. I don't give a sh*t how much Soulja Boy hustled his way or how much money he made, him being simple and garbage is a fact.
 06-22-2008, 11:50 PM         #451
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoxdenSleuth said:
Kanye speaks truth.

Kanye>>>>Ice T in EVERY way possible.

Just hope Ice T don't open his mouth and find himself sonned by a true and future hip hop great.
Oh I like this game let me play

The chances of Ice-t having a hit track again>>>>> chances of anyone from your bloodline (if a female would ever breed with you) actually having an opinion worth hearing.
 06-22-2008, 11:55 PM         #452
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody said n*ggaz can't have an opinion....like I said it easy to say, "I don't fu*k with that/him/her" or "I don't like/respect him/her/that". Ain't sh*t wrong with that. Its plenty of rappers/things in this world I don't particularly care for, but when n*ggaz ask me about it I don't catch feelings and start ranting.

Like I said in the original post....

I look at my 11 year old brother watching Nickelodean/Cartoon Network now and think it sucks........but I don't be all in this n*gga business like, "YO fu*k DRAKE AND JOSH! bi*ch a.ss HOMO n*ggaZ! WHAT THE fu*k IS A BEN 10! DORA THE EXPLORER NEED TO EAT A d*ck! YOU NEED TO BE WATCHIN CLARISSA EXPLAINS IT ALL! GHOSTBUSTERS WAS THAT GANGSTA sh*t, WASN'T NOBODY fu*kIN WITH NINJA TURTLES n*gga!"

sh*t sounds ridiculous does it not? Like an old hatin a.ss n*gga.......
 9 years ago '05        #453
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10791 10791
I think Kanye is hitting the crackpipe too hard.
 9 years ago '05        #454
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
kanye west is a moron

9 years ago '05        #455
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
kanyes one of my favorites in the game right now, but I couldn't dissagree more..

soulja boy could never be anywhere near nas' level. its impossible.

I hope Ice-T stirs up a "Good rap music" vs "bad rap music" war though. Join the Jihad against sh*tty music.
 9 years ago '07        #456
space
space
 magatsu said:
Nobody said n*ggaz can't have an opinion....like I said it easy to say, "I don't fu*k with that/him/her" or "I don't like/respect him/her/that". Ain't sh*t wrong with that. Its plenty of rappers/things in this world I don't particularly care for, but when n*ggaz ask me about it I don't catch feelings and start ranting.

Like I said in the original post....

I look at my 11 year old brother watching Nickelodean/Cartoon Network now and think it sucks........but I don't be all in this n*gga business like, "YO fu*k DRAKE AND JOSH! bi*ch a.ss HOMO n*ggaZ! WHAT THE fu*k IS A BEN 10! DORA THE EXPLORER NEED TO EAT A d*ck! YOU NEED TO BE WATCHIN CLARISSA EXPLAINS IT ALL! GHOSTBUSTERS WAS THAT GANGSTA sh*t, WASN'T NOBODY fu*kIN WITH NINJA TURTLES n*gga!"

sh*t sounds ridiculous does it not? Like an old hatin a.ss n*gga.......
exactly son.. lmao at "yo fu*k drake and josh"
 9 years ago '05        #457
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Mister_E said:
there is no "or"... blame both. the same way that we blamed both Vanilla Ice and his fans for that sh*t back in the day.
Vanilla Ice was the pioneer in this type of rap, This dude did it first, he sold his gimmick to the public and they bought it, now if you ask me thats straight brilliant right there, a hustler that did it all legal. These kats (soulja boy/vanilla) are laughing all the way to the bank. They have the american dream in the palm of their hands, and if they make the right moves and take the right steps they could easy retire at a very young age. Now who's the pimp and who's the hoe ??
 9 years ago '06        #458
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Spider Loc's take on the Ice T vs Soulja Boy situation!!! EXCLUSIVE from "BANGADOSHISH 3"

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 06-23-2008 at 03:49 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #459
EPhilly 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 0 0
Spider Loc is trying the Shawty Lo "HEY LOOK AT ME" approach to things. Anytime someone is beefin and 50 has ties to them (50 is cool with Soulja Boy) Spider is gonna try and diss them so that 50 will be proud.

disgusting.
 9 years ago '06        #460
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
Spider Loc
2005-2005
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy