Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS Soulja Boy on NAS's level?
Kanye is Right...I agree 8 21.62%
Kanye is Wrong...I don't agree 28 75.68%
I dunno yet 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #421
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
 Bobby's World said:
What?! You wh0ore a.ss f*g**t. Ice-T has accomplished more in one year of his career, than Solja Boi will for the rest of his, simply because Ice-T wasn't apart of an era that was full of f*g**t fans and bloggers LIKE YOU.

Most of ya'll 25 and younger n*ggaz is gay and wouldn't know good music if you tripped and fell over it, you wh0ore. fu*k You.
:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #422
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 368 368
Ice-T has put work into the game,from movie to TV roles to gangster music.Thats right,he is one of the godfathers of gangster rap.He can say pretty much what he wants,he just said all the things others that PIONEERED hiphop wanted to say.

I respect Ice much for what he said,you can keep all the snapping and popping.

Souja did his thing,but dont call that hip-hop...its more like entertainment watching these minstrels in the show.Not very entertaning at all.
 06-22-2008, 08:57 PM         #423
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mister_E said:
Kanye keeps talking out of his a.ss like Jim Carrey's scene in Ace Ventura.
oh sh*t:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #424
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Mister_E said:
240sx: what about all of the artists that have all of that and more, without having to be such a sh*tty artist?
Do we blame soulja boy or do we blame society for buying his records and dancing like he does??
 9 years ago '05        #425
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 REAL_NESS said:
Kanye West doesn't care about black people
Kanye putting Solja Boi in the same lane as Nas.
Wow. I can understand taking up for the lil n*gga's hustle, but this is how you justify Solja Boi's existence by comparing him to Nas? Oh sh*t

So what happens when people actual go listen to Nas' song and find out that's ten times better than anything Solja Boi has ever done? Are people going to feel cheated out of the money they spent on his music?

Last edited by Bobby's World; 06-22-2008 at 09:08 PM..
 06-22-2008, 09:08 PM         #426
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand why n*ggaz can't see the correlation between saying Soulja Boy "ain't hip-hop" and the n*ggaz before them when they were saying "gangsta rap" ain't "hip-hop". Hypocritical a.ss n*ggas. Why can't n*ggaz see that?
 9 years ago '06        #427
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
Here's the thing...

The internet has turned opinions into "hatin" or "d*ckriding". Nobody respects opinions anymore. If I make a "___________ is the GOAT" thread, fans of artist x will be called "stans,groupies, & d*ckriders". Anybody who doesn't like my opinion will be called "haters". Being opinionated is disappearing. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, just not on the internet.
 9 years ago '04        #428
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Bobby's World said:
Ice-T can say whatever the fu*k he wants to say about rap and hip hop cause he's an O.G. FLAT OUT. If that's how he feels, that's how he feels, but Ice-T has put in enough work to say what he wants whether its right or wrong and Solja Boi is just going to have to take that one on the chin.
ok so your sayin if your favorite rapper or a legend in the game told you to eat a d*ck u suppose 2 take that??

i play ball and MJ is my idol and is the greatest player who has ever breathed on this planet buh i promise 2 God i will try to bash dat n*gga head in if he ran up on me and was like u garbage n*gga EAT a d*ck blah blah like what n*gga?? All that respect went out the window brah...have you ever heard of the morals like "Treat others as if you want them 2 treat you"...."Give respect to be respected"

if they aint blood related and they have the gaul to disrespect what you do like that fukk them yo..das how i see it...real sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #429
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
HIDDEN MESSAGES:

Just
Omit
Corny and
Crazy
Ni g. gers love me

Obviously I'm a
N i g.g er

Ye joined my
Onslaught of modern music

But
I
Thank the
Coons with my
Heart and soul

Ask Ice-T's
Son about my
Songs
 9 years ago '07        #430
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Bobby's World said:
What?! You wh0ore a.ss f*g**t. Ice-T has accomplished more in one year of his career, than Solja Boi will for the rest of his, simply because Ice-T wasn't apart of an era that was full of f*g**t fans and bloggers LIKE YOU.

Most of ya'll 25 and younger n*ggaz is gay and wouldn't know good music if you tripped and fell over it, you wh0ore. fu*k You.

u dumb n*ggas more mad than Ice T's gay soundin a.ss
 9 years ago '07        #431
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Storchaveli said:
I stopped reading right THERE. It's simple: Ice DIDN'T go out of his way. They asked him, he answered... and he was right. Soulja Boy responded with jokes. Ice T responded intellectually .

Close thread.
 9 years ago '07        #432
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 MainEv3nt said:
simple answer.

ice-t was asked how he felt bout souljah boy.

he said what he felt.
:applause::applause::applause:
 06-22-2008, 09:24 PM         #433
Mister_E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
I don't understand why n*ggaz can't see the correlation between saying Soulja Boy "ain't hip-hop" and the n*ggaz before them when they were saying "gangsta rap" ain't "hip-hop". Hypocritical a.ss n*ggas. Why can't n*ggaz see that?
That was their first reaction, sure. But then the rappers of that time proved that they were not just gimmicks and could actually rhyme with skill. Grandmaster Caz even ended up joining Ice-T's Rhyme Syndicate.
 9 years ago '07        #434
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
I wonder if Soulja Boy ever had his sh*t pushed in. haha
 9 years ago '05        #435
landlord151515 137 heat pts137
space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 2318 2318
As much as I hate to say this, I don't think souljah boy was making that music for anybody Ice T age
 9 years ago '05        #436
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Dash420 said:
ok so your sayin if your favorite rapper or a legend in the game told you to eat a d*ck u suppose 2 take that??

i play ball and MJ is my idol and is the greatest player who has ever breathed on this planet buh i promise 2 God i will try to bash dat n*gga head in if he ran up on me and was like u garbage n*gga EAT a d*ck blah blah like what n*gga?? All that respect went out the window brah...have you ever heard of the morals like "Treat others as if you want them 2 treat you"...."Give respect to be respected"

if they aint blood related and they have the gaul to disrespect what you do like that fukk them yo..das how i see it...real sh*t
No, Solja Boi is not entitled to come back with a diss response. Sorry, but no. Until he can get on Ice-T's level, (which will be never) he needs to sit the fu*k down somewhere and keep gettin his ones and hope he never runs into one of Ice-T's G-d up followers with a 17 year old thugged out son that will yapp Solja Boi just because.
 9 years ago '05        #437
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
^^ what was so intellectual about ice T's response? To me it was very immature of him to even respond back about how soulja boy cant come out west now wtf, this dude is pickin on a 17 year old kid who is just having fun
 06-22-2008, 09:38 PM         #438
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
Welcome to yesterday

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 06-22-2008 at 09:40 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #439
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Rubbabandz said:
freepostin on yo bi*chass
 06-22-2008, 10:01 PM         #440
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice-T & Soulja Gurl personify wackness. Ice-T being a "pioneer" of "Gagnsta" rap doesn't justify his childish statements. There's a BIG difference between opinions and blatantly dissing someone. Soulja Gurl responded accordingly.

@ Ice-T getting his son involved.

This is the same guy prancing around with a low class gold digging snow bunny to garner publicity and to stay relevant.

I don't know which one is the bigger joke. Maybe Ice-T since he's 3 decades older than Soulja Gurl.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy