24-07 Ice T Vs Soulja Boy Beef- "What's Real Hip Hop" Various Artists Comments

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS Soulja Boy on NAS's level?
Kanye is Right...I agree 8 21.62%
Kanye is Wrong...I don't agree 28 75.68%
I dunno yet 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #381
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
YOU'RE FIRED

...... n
 9 years ago '08        #382
HavanaCuba 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,644 | Props total: 95 95
 Andre3stacks said:
Wow this n*gga compared Silent murder to anything Soulja Boy ever produced
Seriously wtf is on Kayne's mind. I hope Nas has something to say bout this, if I were him I wouldn't let that sh*t slide
 06-22-2008, 06:14 PM         #383
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye thinks he Cornell West sometimes.....That brotha needs to just sit down and make beats & continue to stay in his lane.
 06-22-2008, 06:24 PM         #384
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West doesn't care about black people
 9 years ago '05        #385
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,077 | Props total: 4213 4213
that's Nas level sh*t.

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAHAHa
 9 years ago '08        #386
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19876 19876
Riley Freeman to soulja boy : "Booooooooo aye you with the bathin apes...cut that sh*t out"
 06-22-2008, 06:36 PM         #387
ReGiMe MeNaCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it that serious ice -t takes an L for getting butt hurt
 06-22-2008, 06:36 PM         #388
Mister_E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
240sx: what about all of the artists that have all of that and more, without having to be such a sh*tty artist?

Last edited by Mister_E; 06-22-2008 at 06:38 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #389
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,077 | Props total: 4213 4213
i just thought about this sh*t...........yes, i agree, soulja boy is a.ss.....but why does ice care

[pic - click to view]

quite frankly that's all u need......
 9 years ago '04        #390
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 BoxdenSleuth said:
Kanye speaks truth.

Kanye>>>>Ice T in EVERY way possible.

Just hope Ice T don't open his mouth and find himself sonned by a true and future hip hop great.
yeah u bugging on that one homie

talk about what u know....iCE T is one of the greats

ice sold records back in the day,at one point he was one of the most popular,and he made real music,not no bubble gum rap.n*ggas like ice t and nwa sold records with out selling out,dumbing down they music.and radio play n*gga please....

ice t is more then just ya everyday old skool emcee.he sold records,had hits,was nice on the mic etc.....
 9 years ago '06        #391
santana2009 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 255 255
Kanye just speaking the truth as usual.

Ice-T aint been relevant since the 80's.
 06-22-2008, 06:55 PM         #392
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santana2009 said:
Kanye just speaking the truth as usual.

Ice-T aint been relevant since the 80's.
eat a d*ck.

Ice-T rapping>>>Ice-T on Law and Order >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kanye > Soulja Boy's existence on earth
 9 years ago '05        #393
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,255 | Props total: 6348 6348
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
here is Kanyes thoughts on dey feud:

Soulja boy is fresh a.ss hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain't even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it's 96 again and all they do is hate on new sh*t? n*ggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level sh*t... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas sh*t if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track "Silent murder" on it. In closing... new n*ggas get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this sh*t fresh and original.... ain't no fu*kin' rules to this sh*t and that's what real hip hop is to me"

-so what yall think of all this dat n*gga even compared soulja boy to nas

ima old n*gga too but don't b scared of the future.. the older dudes won't let real hiphop die.. look at our elders..
 06-22-2008, 07:08 PM         #394
Juicy J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye spoke truth on lil soldier ninja
 9 years ago '04        #395
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
He just lost a lot of respect from me. Actually, he lost it with Graduation.

Old Kanye >>>> New Kanye.
 06-22-2008, 07:14 PM         #396
Mister_E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye keeps talking out of his a.ss like Jim Carrey's scene in Ace Ventura.
 9 years ago '08        #397
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23295 23295
 Floeji said:
He just lost a lot of respect from me. Actually, he lost it with Graduation.

Old Kanye >>>> New Kanye.
co-sign, baggy jean polo rockin Ye>>>>>>>hot pink tight pants wit isotoners Ye
 9 years ago '05        #398
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
@ Kanye.
 06-22-2008, 07:49 PM         #399
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously, this Ice-T/Soulja Boy sh*t is ridiculous. Why old heads go out of their way to hate or put a n*gga name in they mouth. I'm not a huge Soulja Boy fan but I can respect the fact that this little dude hustled his a.ss off making the music he wanted to make on whatever equipment he could find and made something out of himself.

Dudes hate on people like that, or hate on the South and talk about sh*t is k!lling hip hop. They act like these acts were manufactured by labels and force fed to the masses......ummmm No!

The majority of these artists were on their grind making what they wanted to make, saying what they wanted to say and people just responded. These artists went to the club their damn selves, sold albums their damn selves, and marketed their music their damn selves. Sometimes even shoot a video their damn selves. They usually get their song popping the club and its radio that usually has to jump on it, or ask the artist to record a clean version because thats what people are requesting and want to hear. Its only after all this that the record companies come calling because they see the chance to cash in on someone who already has an established base.

The record company just throw a little pocket change into a professional video and some marketing.

If anything artists like Soulja Boy deserve more credit for making it big, because lord knows the record companies aren't sending out A&R's or scouting/grooming talent like they used to. n*ggaz can't just cut a demo and get signed anymore like they did in the "Golden Age".

Can't they realize they hating on the younger dudes just like the older dudes where hating on them? When gangsta rap first came out all those Cool Herc, Grandmaster Caz, Furious Five, KRS-ONE n*ggaz were like "WTF is this sh*t!" "This ain't HIP-HOP!" "Hip-hop is supposed to be fun/lyrical/knowledgeable/positive."

What happened back then? n*ggaz told they old a.ss to shut the fu*k up and stop hating cuz thats not what the people were responding to or wanted to hear on a regular basis anymore. Problem is now that sh*t is happening to them and a lot of them seem to be catching feelings.

If you wanna be relevant again, get your a.ss out there and grind and see what you need to do to get people to respond to your music again. n*ggaz have gone on to get their money and lost touch with the current generation then want to get mad when they put an album out and no one buys that sh*t.

n*ggaz think just cuz they were a beast back in the day that they should sell automatically, and hate when something they don't like is selling.

No one is telling you that you have to like Soulja Boy or the South, but if someone asks your opinion just be like, "I don't fu*k with that sh*t." and keep it moving, but n*ggaz wanna get all bi*ch like and start ranting and raving and start looking for attention.

How the fu*k is it Soulja boy's fault that people want to hear fun dance songs right now instead of hearing cop k!ller? Theres a reason Jae Millz/Uncle Murda type rappers can't make it big, there's a reason Kanye outsold 50, theres a reason Lil Wayne just sold a million his first week. Times and tastes are changing. Joe Budden is a fu*kin amazing rapper, but I ain't trying to listen to 15 tracks of straight depression, cheer the fu*k up n*gga. I would rather listen to that nonsensical a.ss Lil Wayne with beats that make me nod my head and lyrics that make me laugh and say, "WTF is this stupid a.ss n*gga talkin bout?" Its nice to hear someone like Grahf rip a track here and there or hear some good punchlines, but I don't see myself spending money on "I'll put the tool in your mouth and cut your face off n*gga! It either up in Rikers with the lifers or in the gutter with the base heads n*gga!"

If anything sh*t is just coming full circle back to that fun/party/materialism type hip-hop and that gangsta/lyrical/conscious sh*t will probably eventually come back around again. Your old a.ss just won't be around to cash in on it anymore just like all the DJ Herc and Grandmaster n*ggaz of days past are too old to jump in on this fun sh*t now.

I just don't see why n*ggaz make it their business to hate on someone else. I look at my 11 year old brother watching Nickelodean/Cartoon Network now and think it sucks........but I don't be all in this n*gga business like, "YO fu*k DRAKE AND JOSH! bi*ch a.ss HOMO n*ggaZ! WHAT THE fu*k IS A BEN 10! DORA THE EXPLORER NEED TO EAT A d*ck! YOU NEED TO BE WATCHIN CLARISSA EXPLAINS IT ALL! GHOSTBUSTERS WAS THAT GANGSTA sh*t, WASN'T NOBODY fu*kIN WITH NINJA TURTLES n*gga!"

So Ice-T and whoever the else.......please stop before the transformation to an old hatin a.ss n*gga is complete and you still have some respect for yourself. Just keep it moving and enjoy your time and all the money you made that allowed you to get married to that big t*ttied white woman.
 06-22-2008, 07:55 PM         #400
SMLB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice-T can do what he want
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy