When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS Soulja Boy on NAS's level?
Kanye is Right...I agree 8 21.62%
Kanye is Wrong...I don't agree 28 75.68%
I dunno yet 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #341
TH35 92 heat pts92
space
space
$76,594 | Props total: 6383 6383
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
lol @ all you homo a.ss n*ggas commenting on what ice is wearing

motherfu*ker is chillin in his own crib, you think he had to get all dressed up to talk to you nerds?? fu*k it who cares if he has iverson sh*t on from way back, #1 dude is relaxin, #2, fu*k it???

"I don't NEED to make a record, I got lil n*ggas for that"

Ice-T straight sonnin' (literally) Soulja Boy
n*gga u probably still wear fubu jerseys ... haha jp n*gga but i dont care the iverson jersey is still funny...
 06-22-2008, 01:43 PM         #342
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knaye has Lost it since his Mom Died RIP

fu*k Soulja bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #343
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 118 118
 SMLB said:
Turn down a million dollar role.

Anyways, fu*k Soulja Boy, he's just like every other 17 year old runnin around (im 17, but I know my hip hop) runnin around claimin they into hip hop, you fu*kin see this n*gga!?!? He had to look up Ice-T, sad a.ss excuse for a "rapper", that's like George Bush getting elected and going on the internet like, "who the fu*k is George Washington? " fu*kin learn about your pioneers before you fu*kin open your big a.ss mouth
ummm george w. bush probably had to look up george washington, but what 17 year old would know about ice-t
 06-22-2008, 01:46 PM         #344
SMLB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
ummm george w. bush probably had to look up george washington, but what 17 year old would know about ice-t
Well my dad was a hip hop head back in the 80's soooooooooo... I inherited what I know, and searched deeper into this splendid genre of music, what I like to call, a fortress of amazement and never-ending knowledge, others call it "hip hop"

EDIT: JK bout all that name mumbo jumbo, but I do eat, sleep and breathe hip hop :)
 06-22-2008, 01:49 PM         #345
SMLB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopsince1983 said:
a 17 year old hip hop head?

This diss is stupid because Souja Boy isn't hip hop, he's ringtones.
ding ding ding! :)
 06-22-2008, 01:51 PM         #346
SMLB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Kanye needs to leave the blow alone. What the fu*k is he talking about?!
fu*k what he talks about, what is he THINKING about, with his colorful a.ss wardrobe
 8 years ago '07        #347
illmatic826 567 heat pts567
space
space
$6,266 | Props total: 1513 1513
how the F*ck is Kanye gonna talk about sampling when ALL HE DOES IS SAMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn near all of his tracks are sampled from some old a.ss songs from the 60s and 70s and sh*t so if kanye really feels that way then he should of said that soulja boy is a better then HIM!

Kanye been ridding on john legends d*ck to hard i think he must got his brains fu*ked out 4 real undercover f*g go get some puss

yo i bet in 2010 West and john legend make the hip hop version of broke back mountain !!
 8 years ago '05        #348
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
just cause Souljah boy is new and popular it doesnt mean he's good, just means hundreds of thousands of people can only like music that is spoon fed to them and like nursery-rhyme/middle school rap that doesnt take any mental thought to understand.

most people who talk about how he's not hiphop are people who actually heard rap in its prime when it was real and not bs. fvck souljah boy and those who like his music
 8 years ago '05        #349
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
i started going back looking for old school rap since sophomore yr in hs first albums i bought were Eric B & Rakim, Public Enemy, Ice Cube, and Wu tang, my taste for music has been amazing ever since
 06-22-2008, 02:29 PM         #350
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont agree with the Nas comparison AT ALL, but even tho Soulja Boy is trash as fu*k, still cant hate him for utilizing the fu*k out of Myspace to get to where he's at now, even if dude's another one-hit wonder that made it big.....
 06-22-2008, 02:30 PM         #351
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=illmatic826;12176639]how the F*ck is Kanye gonna talk about sampling when ALL HE DOES IS SAMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And DJ Premier and Pete Rock sample alot, so what the fu*k are you talking about?
 8 years ago '06        #352
servesurite 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,864 | Props total: 213 213
man fu*k kanye,
 06-22-2008, 02:33 PM         #353
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
fu*k ice t who cares what he gota say people only care about his wife he neva did sh*t i duno how he got all that paper

............Wow mayne.......Wow......
 8 years ago '05        #354
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,234 | Props total: 9 9
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
^ Shut your f*g**t a.ss up. Shouldn't you be watching TRL??

By the way where's the source of this quote??

Where did Kanye say this lame a.ss sh*t? If this is true then my respect for him has dropped significantly
Rap seen on TRL >>>> _________
 06-22-2008, 02:43 PM         #355
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ice t>>>
 8 years ago '04        #356
# 58 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 49 49
wow,never thought i'd see the day that ICE-T! and soulja boy would be dissing each other on the internet

damn,this hip-hop sh*t is a joke
 06-22-2008, 02:45 PM         #357
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
lol thats the dumbest sht I ever heard.... hes an actor... whatever tho

nah but i didnt mind when he was a fed in new jack city .

but that drama series he did was real sh*t
 8 years ago '04        #358
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
..and all that is missing is the 'wipe me down, im wrong' in the background music. lol ice-t is right and he apologized like a man so big ups. soulja boy should respect his elders. take that lesson in life for everyone in general. if your mom and dad said something to you, you would take that and learn from it and keep it moving. you wouldn't talk back or you'd get smacked.
 8 years ago '04        #359
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,860 | Props total: 78 78
the fu*k is wrong with u n*ggas he is 17 wtf do u expect him to be talking bout splittin wigs, sellin keys, how his lyrics so sharp they could slice an atom in half??...i mean wth i really dont expect much substance and how the hell is he k!lling hiphop last time if anyones to blame its the people who went out and supported him and made him a ringtone heavyweight......i swear n*ggas are dumb if u like it dont support it there's plenty of good music out there so get ur a.ss off boxden and go buy 3 copies maybe ur fav artist will be able to drop a mainstream record so it can be hated
 8 years ago '04        #360
unmarkeddollaz 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
i'm not a soulja boy fan at all, but it seems like some people are intimidated by him, it don't make any sense at all for ice-t to be starting a beef with a 17 year old kid that did nothing to him just because his album actually sold. soulja boy to me is like how kriss kross was in the 90's (even though they were more lyrical compared to soulja boy), 99% of his fans are kids and thats how he was able to go platinum. the kind of music he makes has been around for a while, even when ice-t was still somewhat relevant.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy