Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS Soulja Boy on NAS's level?
Kanye is Right...I agree 8 21.62%
Kanye is Wrong...I don't agree 28 75.68%
I dunno yet 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-22-2008, 11:39 AM         #301
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who else you know go to war with n*ggas like gza and ice-t. i'm endorsing soulja boy. at ice trying to make it seem like other old school rappers gon jump in and aid his a.ss. nobody offended by sb gettin back at him.

Last edited by CenterField; 06-22-2008 at 11:42 AM..
 06-22-2008, 11:47 AM         #302
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is Kanyes thoughts on dey feud:

Soulja boy is fresh a.ss hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain't even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it's 96 again and all they do is hate on new sh*t? n*ggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level sh*t... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas sh*t if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track "Silent murder" on it. In closing... new n*ggas get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this sh*t fresh and original.... ain't no fu*kin' rules to this sh*t and that's what real hip hop is to me"

-so what yall think of all this dat n*gga even compared soulja boy to nas

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 06-22-2008 at 12:08 PM..
 06-22-2008, 11:54 AM         #303
Hey Ya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:LOL: I hope Ice T doesn't pimp slap Ye :LOL:
 9 years ago '04        #304
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
lol i dont understand what he mean by the Nas comparison but i do agree with everything else...regardless if its garbage or not is ur opinion but it IS hiphop and old timers and lyrical bent n*ggaz is gonna hate on the new sh*t jus like my pops hate on the sh*t i listen to while he playin KRS 1, X-CLAN, AND PUBLIC ENEMY, PARIS, AND KURTIS BLOW

nawmean its a new era
 9 years ago '05        #305
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
here is Kanyes thoughts on dey feud:

Soulja boy is fresh a.ss hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain't even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it's 96 again and all they do is hate on new sh*t? n*ggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level sh*t... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas sh*t if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track "Silent murder" on it. In closing... new n*ggas get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this sh*t fresh and original.... ain't no fu*kin' rules to this sh*t and that's what real hip hop is to me"
-so what yall think of all this dat n*gga even compared soulja boy to nas
dont really have an opinon on the nas part but what he said about the golden era is true tho people on here say the golden era was 96-2000 well if ur an 80s baby that would mean u were about 13 at any given time during the so called golden era. sh*t for my uncle whos 15 yrs older than me his golden age is 86-91 so its realative. its like let the man make his money yes he corny but so what so was hammer so was vanilla ice we survived them we can survive solja boy
 9 years ago '06        #306
jj01 
space
space
$44,949 | Props total: 4669 4669
lol at him talkin down on recycling samples.........like that isnt his whole makeup. comparing the little boy to nas, ye should be slapped.
 9 years ago '05        #307
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
Kanye speaks truth.

Kanye>>>>Ice T in EVERY way possible.

Just hope Ice T don't open his mouth and find himself sonned by a true and future hip hop great.
 9 years ago '08        #308
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
^ Shut your f*g**t a.ss up. Shouldn't you be watching TRL??

By the way where's the source of this quote??

Where did Kanye say this lame a.ss sh*t? If this is true then my respect for him has dropped significantly
 06-22-2008, 12:00 PM         #309
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wheres the source, audio or video on this?
 06-22-2008, 12:03 PM         #310
Hey Ya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone remember when Nas dissed Ye? Called him a "corny producer".
 06-22-2008, 12:03 PM         #311
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yaaaaah Trick Yaaah. Yaaa Yaaah Trick!
 06-22-2008, 12:05 PM         #312
oneblood23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there aint none ye sounds a little more intelligent then that
 9 years ago '08        #313
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
what were the hidden meanings in every line of the song...

"n*ggas just mad cuz i got me some bathing apes"

"I'm Joc'in on em"
 06-22-2008, 12:08 PM         #314
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
wheres the source, audio or video on this?
 9 years ago '06        #315
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 315 315
hidden meanings? you must be retarded not to know what is talking about (which isn't much anyways) Kanye must be on some crack or something cause theres no way soulja boy is close to being like nas

and i ain't even hating, thats just real talk
 06-22-2008, 12:17 PM         #316
Hey Ya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skateboard P >>> Yeezy
 9 years ago '04        #317
Soulcontrollah|M 
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye West is a bi*ch and Souljah Boy has set Hip-Hop back 20 years. These mainstream motherfu*kers aren't doing anything innovative, they're just profiting off of a music and culture that they don't really care about. What has Souljah Boy done that hasn't been done before? He came out with a nonsensical song and a dance to go along with it, that's all. His label pushed out 3 or 4 other singles from that album, and none of them went anywhere. Do you honestly think Souljah Boy will be able to duplicate the success he's had with only one song? And Kanye West is pathetic. I've never seen anybody more immature or egotistical than him in my life. He acts like a child every time his album isn't given a perfect rating by a music publication, or he doesn't win an award that he's up for. That dude needs to grow up, and stop acting like the world owe's him something for his music. He should just be thankful for the success that he's had, and try and show some humility for a change.
 9 years ago '07        #318
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
what the fu*k kanye
respect -

there have been crank dats before soulja boy's anyway

"n*ggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!!"

i feel sorry for those kids...

Last edited by Three; 06-22-2008 at 12:24 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #319
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Soulcontrollah said:
Kanye West is a bi*ch and Souljah Boy has set Hip-Hop back 20 years. These mainstream motherfu*kers aren't doing anything innovative, they're just profiting off of a music and culture that they don't really care about. What has Souljah Boy done that hasn't been done before? He came out with a nonsensical song and a dance to go along with it, that's all. His label pushed out 3 or 4 other singles from that album, and none of them went anywhere. Do you honestly think Souljah Boy will be able to duplicate the success he's had with only one song? And Kanye West is pathetic. I've never seen anybody more immature or egotistical than him in my life. He acts like a child every time his album isn't given a perfect rating by a music publication, or he doesn't win an award that he's up for. That dude needs to grow up, and stop acting like the world owe's him something for his music. He should just be thankful for the success that he's had, and try and show some humility for a change.
^ didn't know this board actually had some intelligent dudes on here

agree with everything you said 100% .. perfectly worded
 06-22-2008, 12:25 PM         #320
PrincessB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics