24-07 Ice T Vs Soulja Boy Beef- "What's Real Hip Hop" Various Artists Comments

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS Soulja Boy on NAS's level?
Kanye is Right...I agree 8 21.62%
Kanye is Wrong...I don't agree 28 75.68%
I dunno yet 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #261
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
yea wearing that Iverson Sixers....not even a jersey wasnt a good look for him....

but im not that old to remember any Ice-T songs or lyrics.....but I doubt dude was that much great of a rapper himself
 06-21-2008, 11:17 PM         #262
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood_Rich said:
yea wearing that Iverson Sixers....not even a jersey wasnt a good look for him....

but im not that old to remember any Ice-T songs or lyrics.....but I doubt dude was that much great of a rapper himself
back in his day rappers werent lyrical or great...but they are pioneers and og's and they get respect

so dont doubt them
 06-21-2008, 11:26 PM         #263
vcharlemagne84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm laughin at Ice-T's son saying my dad is sorry for saying that to a young man, I'm your age so Eat a d!ck.
 9 years ago '05        #264
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
@ Ice-T saying 'i'm caked out jack' like it's 1973
 9 years ago '04        #265
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
lol @ this n*gga wearing an 97 Iverson jersey! hahhaha
 9 years ago '08        #266
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
Ice T kept it way real
 06-21-2008, 11:44 PM         #267
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahhh, Kanyeezy agrees with Soula Gurl.

Soulja boy is fresh a.ss hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain't even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it's 96 again and all they do is hate on new sh*t? n*ggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level sh*t... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas sh*t if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track "Silent murder" on it. In closing... new n*ggas get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this sh*t fresh and original.... ain't no fu*kin' rules to this sh*t and that's what real hip hop is to me.

Anyway, that diss wasn't funny and Ice-T is lame but he had me laughing with his second response. He even got his son involved, lmao....WACK..
 9 years ago '04        #268
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
so Ice T likes Hurricane Chris but dislikes Soulja Boy??....im confused
 9 years ago '05        #269
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Hurricane Chris >>>>>>>>>>> Soulja Boy, he can actually rap.
 9 years ago '08        #270
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
that was not much of apology
 9 years ago '05        #271
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
who would of guessed last year that these n*ggaz would be beefin over the internet classic beef
 9 years ago '06        #272
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
Stop it...Ice T has and always will have lyrics....pick up his OG disc.

"This is good rap vs wack rap if you want to take it to that battlefield I'll be more than happy to be the general....and I won't even bust a shot." lol
 9 years ago '07        #273
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
hahahahaha "eat a d*ck" hahahaha
 9 years ago '04        #274
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
 joeyb8420 said:
fu*k ice t who cares what he gota say people only care about his wife he neva did sh*t i duno how he got all that paper
right or wrong...Ice T is a hip hop Pioneer..

Last edited by Don Savant; 06-22-2008 at 12:46 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #275
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
LOL @ these 77 yr old n*ggaz dissing soulja boy, man sometimes sh*t changes, and people become too mature to understand it.

just like a kurtis blow fan would call gangsta rap wack. sh*t moves on. accept change or not. thats the only thing that can catch up with the time "change!"
 9 years ago '05        #276
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
Ice T is losing this sh*t full stop. I hate soulja boy with a passion, but he is making Ice T look stupid.

How bout responding to the sh*t SB said at the end of his video? About a young black man getting money? About having someone his family and community can look up to?

And what bullsh*t to say "oh you should listen to what I say and keep it moving coz im an OG", fu*k that, you can't tell someone to eat a d*ck and expect them not to say sh*t back.

And you CANNOT separate SB and hurricane chris. They're both as trash as each other, and both deseve zero respect. Saying sorry to hurricane is admitting you're talking sh*t. He just doesn't want to have someone else coming at him. Hurricane is firmly on the bad hip hop side of the war, saying sorry to him is backing down straight away from his so called 'war'.
 06-22-2008, 01:39 AM         #277
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ice t is an OG...but soulja boy kept it real and in the second vid... i can see that ice-t knew he was wrong
 9 years ago '05        #278
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
this sh*t is getting out of hand, yeah that Soulja Boy sh*t is wack, but damn dude is 17, also every generation has had wack sh*t so deal with & didn't Ice-T roll with the dude that came out with the PeeWee song, also read this editorial it's a good breakdown, also Soulja Boy brought up something, instead of dissing him, saying congratulations on your success coming from nothing to something & maybe reach out to him to school him on some things & then having his son basically do the same sh*t, I mean the way these young cats are today I'd rather you try to hustle your music than to robbing people or doing stupid sh*t, I mean I'm not a fan of Soulja Boy but if he's helping to provide for his struggling family I wish him more success & that goes for anybody who's trying to do there thing to make things better for there fam

Last edited by rippac4; 06-22-2008 at 02:36 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #279
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
From the old school and grew up on Ice-T, but Soulja boy dropped some knowledge here, You can't blame a dude gettin his money any way legal,
Ice T got his , let dude get his as well.Get your HUSTLE on.

ICE T "NEW JACK HUSTLER"

Last edited by 240sx; 06-22-2008 at 02:38 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #280
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
smh....first man, west coast aint goin against u unless game is on it, cuz he is the west coast now, face it......and, when he said he's ok wit hurricane chris but not soulja boy, thats just dumb......i hate both but crank dat > a bay bay
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy