24-07 Ice T Vs Soulja Boy Beef- "What's Real Hip Hop" Various Artists Comments

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS Soulja Boy on NAS's level?
Kanye is Right...I agree 8 21.62%
Kanye is Wrong...I don't agree 28 75.68%
I dunno yet 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #181
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0

:finger: fu*k everybody who agreed with Vanilla Coke Boy :finger:
 06-20-2008, 02:33 AM         #182
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billyloc said:
Jay-z, nas, t.i, 50, em, outkast, wayne etc... them n*ggas aint dissin and they the face of hip-hop as we speak and ice-t??????? dissin????? k!ll yo self........ he prolly couldnt learn the dance.... get yo money bruh and stop hatin on the next man...... and the funny thing is soulja boy entire cd prolly in his son ipod..... and n*ggas so quick to diss soulja boy when franchise boyz started this hold snap movement with lean wit it rock wit it.......

And yea, Ice was wrong for saying that. But Souljah Boy, eat a d*ck.
 06-20-2008, 02:35 AM         #183
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
soulja boy is a dumb fu*k. he didnt make fu*k the police
He also said change your name to lemonade cuz you're sweet.
 9 years ago '05        #184
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,403 | Props total: 8074 8074
LMAO at the two dude in the back laughing on que
 9 years ago '04        #185
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 06-20-2008, 02:59 AM         #186
guccigucci501 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Destroys??????

Since when is a n*gga sittin in front of his webcam and crackin jokes while his two hype men sittin on the couch behind them. I was ready for soulja boy to come out with sumthin but I guess that's what these young n*ggaz do.

Secondly, I know Ice-T ain't talking bout soulja boy k!llin Hip-hop. No n*gga, you k!lled hip-hop with that wach a.ss TV show tryna help white people learn how to rap that never got ANY play on VH1.

Both of these n*ggaz is really irrelevant to hip-hop. The 50/Buck beef is more interesting than this bullsh*t.
 06-20-2008, 03:02 AM         #187
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really wish someone would run up on this clown and wipe that sh*t faced grin of him and his bi*chass posse's faces. Guy is gonna diss on a legend and THEN this fool says Ice-T wrote fu*k The Police when that was NWA and Ice-T did Cop k!ller with Body Count. Guy has no respect for the history of the rap game. He's telling Ice-T to give him props and that they're the same. I want what this clown is smoking. Then he tells Ice-T to give him pointers if he's really that mad.

Here's a pointer. Stop putting out sh*tty hip hop. Also, if Soulja Boy is his brother and sister's only role model, that family is fu*ked up. Get some new role models.
 9 years ago '04        #188
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,043 | Props total: 6779 6779
ice t aint sh*t

soulja boy aint either
 06-20-2008, 03:32 AM         #189
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy ROASTED that dude.

Wood cars

He didn't do much but speak the truth. It's a shame when a 50 year old man is getting caught up in the WWE aspect of "Hip Hop" and it takes a 17 year-ols to set him straight...sad day.
 9 years ago '04        #190
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
oh how exciting....blah
 9 years ago '04        #191
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
This guy really doesn't know who he's talking to. Ice-T is notorious for making moves.

Ice-T lost both of his parents before he was 10 years old, was in the army, and was raised in his teen years in Crenshaw. I'm not even going to get into the street stuff.

Soulja Boy said, "You just talk." I guess he said that in reference to the status of hip-hop, but...
 9 years ago '07        #192
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 3280 3280
 guccigucci501 said:
Destroys??????

Since when is a n*gga sittin in front of his webcam and crackin jokes while his two hype men sittin on the couch behind them. I was ready for soulja boy to come out with sumthin but I guess that's what these young n*ggaz do.

Secondly, I know Ice-T ain't talking bout soulja boy k!llin Hip-hop. No n*gga, you k!lled hip-hop with that wach a.ss TV show tryna help white people learn how to rap that never got ANY play on VH1.

Both of these n*ggaz is really irrelevant to hip-hop. The 50/Buck beef is more interesting than this bullsh*t.

Nobody is more irrelevant than the dude you reppin' in ya avy. Gucci Mane? you lose
 9 years ago '04        #193
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
The Fact is this...Soulja Boy is in it for the money, like every other single rapper out their in this time and age...whilst Ice T does it for the love. I never liked Ice T as a rapper, not my style...but dissing Soulja Boy will not get you anywhere, I'm pretty sure he knows his music is nothing but dancing music and he is probably fine with it...as long as he is making money.
 9 years ago '06        #194
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 strongthetruth said:
Nobody is more irrelevant than the dude you reppin' in ya avy. Gucci Mane? you lose
*dies* i was thinking the same thing.
 9 years ago '07        #195
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 3315 3315
I don't really like Soulja Boy's music at all either, but I do think he is starting something that used to be hip-hop. There are different types of hip-hop and dance hip-hop moves. Fortunately for Soulja Boy, he started something that no one thought about, and he made money off of it. Which is not a good reason to start rapping if you just trying to make money, but it does help a you if you come from a poor community. So Ice-T should be mad, but then again he shouldn't be mad because somebody came out of the hood on top. You can't bash somebody for making it man, it's no reason.
 9 years ago '07        #196
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 3315 3315
 jayvivz said:
*dies* i was thinking the same thing.
Yeah Gucci Mane is UNDER the garbage...
 06-20-2008, 05:32 AM         #197
Tha_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Souljah Boy had to wiki Ice-T to learn somethin bout him? His 'hypemen
' look like they're 12. What's he keep lickin his lips for? Straight creepy. Let's wait for the netleak of Ice T's left nut swingin as he steps out of his limo, avoids his hot a.ss wife CoCo, and king hits Souljah Boy across the back of the head.

Souljah Boy's last few words about 'Congratulating' and so forth, he had some legitimate words, but the whole angle of this sh*t is garbage.

"n*gga, you should be ashamed of yoself, n*gga"

Yeah good work. Clown.
 9 years ago '07        #198
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
 Fire_Thief_1 said:
ice-t aint done sh*t for hip hop but hurt it
u aint done sh*t for hip hop but hurt it urself... yea i see u rappin, u need 2 quit

geeky lookin white boy thinkin hes black... very sad :banghead:

Last edited by boar; 06-20-2008 at 07:32 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #199
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
lol @ the video. soulja boy wildin' out
 06-20-2008, 07:35 AM         #200
Brutus Caesar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holy sh*t have any of you watched any of the respones videos to this. It blows my mind.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy