Jun 16 - Baby Bloods, Crips and Latin kings (w/pics)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2008, 04:04 PM         #121
lovely lust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gamberro said:
You obviously don't know what the fu*k you're talking aboutThe Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation is all about self-empowerment for Latinos and those people who feel the Nation. I'm a Latin King, ismall-business owner, published poet (Puerto Rican Bards a.ssociation, Pennsylvania variety books), and aspiring writer. I'm trying to create a health foods business aimed at people who normally wouldn't be able to afford healthy, whole food.

So know what you talking about before you talk about what you seen in the media like that's the Truth. You really expect them to give you a good idea what's going on? But you don't know what the fu*k is going on cousin.

Amor De Rey
great for what you have accomplished but the idea of being in a gang is that you are biased towards people who are in, or are a.ssociated with other gangs, besides your own. So being the "business man" that you are, you limit your network by not desiring the business relationship of those a.ssociated with other gangs. Also, if you are a known gang member you will and or have lost much business opportunities from people who could have been interested in you product, but chose not to support a "gang" member
 06-19-2008, 04:16 PM         #122
lovely lust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2nd II NONE said:
the irony you say my post is ignorant but thgen you ask the most ignorant question possible?:wow: why do they need respect from the chi? because they claiming they sh*t you dumb fu*k and they claiming it a.ss backward. not to mention 1000's of people done lost they life for a belief and these clowns is doing the exact opposite and everybody who thinks about banging should want chicagos respect you ignorant fu*k its the capital and birth place of gangbanging you clown go look it up wannabe gangster? lol aint you the one talking out yo a.ss about sh*t you have no clue about but wouldnt come over here and say it? you typin mad behind a keyboard while i done grew up in the sh*t i dont need to wanna be nothing and actually chicago is full of ''super gangsters'' thats where the gangster was invented. keep sonning yourself dumb fu*k. dont you live in arizona or something? get fu*kin real. n*gga u stay in the desert talking bout torturing people. you aint never toture a man in yo fu*kin life you punk . you wouldn't be able to stay after the first scream you girl so quit saying what needs to be done if you wont do it you e punk. wear your hat c*cked around me and tell me banging is a joke and see what happens.

omg your really stupid ... i cant believe how stupid someone could be... i would have never believed that someone could be so ignorant and claim they are so talented... but then again ignorance is bliss. and your constant use of the word nig*a, you want to be a "nig*ga" so you feel its okay to use it freely but youve never experienced what its like to live as a black male in America or any other part of the world. wow this is a true shame
 9 years ago '04        #123
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 2nd II NONE said:
the irony you say my post is ignorant but thgen you ask the most ignorant question possible?:wow: why do they need respect from the chi? because they claiming they sh*t you dumb fu*k and they claiming it a.ss backward. not to mention 1000's of people done lost they life for a belief and these clowns is doing the exact opposite and everybody who thinks about banging should want chicagos respect you ignorant fu*k its the capital and birth place of gangbanging you clown go look it up wannabe gangster? lol aint you the one talking out yo a.ss about sh*t you have no clue about but wouldnt come over here and say it? you typin mad behind a keyboard while i done grew up in the sh*t i dont need to wanna be nothing and actually chicago is full of ''super gangsters'' thats where the gangster was invented. keep sonning yourself dumb fu*k. dont you live in arizona or something? get fu*kin real. n*gga u stay in the desert talking bout torturing people. you aint never toture a man in yo fu*kin life you punk . you wouldn't be able to stay after the first scream you girl so quit saying what needs to be done if you wont do it you e punk. wear your hat c*cked around me and tell me banging is a joke and see what happens.

bangin' ain't a joke son, you're a joke. 1st off, your version of bangin started in Cali not Chi. 2nd off, the fact you said "super gangster" means you a f*g**t little whiteboy tryin' to puff his little bird chest out like he's a real G. Lastly, REAL gangstadom started in Sicily when the french tried to invade a small town and a r*pe a young girl. Her mother came running out screamin' Ma Via Ma Via, which means my daughter. 6 men k!lled the french soldiers and took a vow of secrecy. That was the beginning of the Mafia, which is where all these f*g**t a.ss gangstas got the idea from.

So before you make yourself look more like an a.ss and try to play off that you are the fu*kin' encylopedia of bangin'. Just stop now and realize you don't know sh*t. And next time know what you're talkin' about before you pop off. I know you ain't a real G cuz your a.ss woulda got dealt with real quick.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-19-2008 at 05:11 PM..
 06-19-2008, 05:59 PM         #124
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nando said:
this is ridiculous... gang members are ignorant as fuk!!!
ur ignorant because u kno nothin about gang members. ignorance is a lack of knowledge therefore... SHUT THE fu*k UP

2nd II NONE said:
im sorry but NY gangbanging is the biggest joke ever. them n*gga get no respect from the chi. lating kings in chicago will k!ll you for wearing your hat to the wrong side and them ny kings wear their sh*t anywways not to mention the fake bloods. bloods do not ride the 5 pointed star kings do. and the VICELORDS OR BLACK P STONES never gave no one permission outside of the PEOPLE NATION to rep the 5 . and crips do not ride the six point star GDZ DO GANSTER DISCIPLES . they go to the chi they wouldnt make it 5 steps on cicero with their hats c*cked. the sh*t is so laughable man its retarded they dont even know what there doing. how can you wear your hat to the right and say you ride a 5 point star? thats like wearing a blue rag and saying your a VICELORD OR STONE
congratulations, its nice to kno that u have watched the entire Season One of Gangland on History Channel. notice how u said absolutely nothing about Piru. without Piru, there would be no Blood Gang. so go, re-analyze, and come back to the table with REAL facts.

Gamberro said:
You obviously don't know what the fu*k you're talking aboutThe Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation is all about self-empowerment for Latinos and those people who feel the Nation. I'm a Latin King, ismall-business owner, published poet (Puerto Rican Bards a.ssociation, Pennsylvania variety books), and aspiring writer. I'm trying to create a health foods business aimed at people who normally wouldn't be able to afford healthy, whole food.

So know what you talking about before you talk about what you seen in the media like that's the Truth. You really expect them to give you a good idea what's going on? But you don't know what the fu*k is going on cousin.

Amor De Rey
its nice to see somebody on here who is livin proof of what i was tryna say earlier in the thread. respect to u man.

NOCCOWT said:
THE GANG sh*t IN NY IS A JOKE!!!!!
YOUR A fu*kIN IDIOT. IF THE GANG sh*t WAS A JOKE, DO U THINK PEOPLE WOULD BE DYIN?? DO U THINK PEOPLE WOULD EVEN GIVE A fu*k ABOUT THE sh*t?? DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULD BE SITTIN HERE DEBATING HOW GANGS IN NY ARE fu*kN UP CHILDRENS LIVES???

your a waste of the air i breathe.
 06-19-2008, 06:13 PM         #125
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lovely lust said:
great for what you have accomplished but the idea of being in a gang is that you are biased towards people who are in, or are a.ssociated with other gangs, besides your own. So being the "business man" that you are, you limit your network by not desiring the business relationship of those a.ssociated with other gangs. Also, if you are a known gang member you will and or have lost much business opportunities from people who could have been interested in you product, but chose not to support a "gang" member
OK I'm not gonna come at you like I came at the other dude because you show respect and you got some brain cells, which is a step or two over that other duke. But instead I'll just rain some knowledge.

The Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation has far evolved beyond a "street gang" like the Bloods or Crips; we are a street organization, working to empower neighbourhoods and hopefully, in time, wield some political influence. We also act as a centralized organization for young people, like I was when I joined, to be part of something positive that ISN'T a government-fundeds.lut to religious zealotry. When we started circa early 1950's, we were actually a youth group in Chicago. The earliest recorded evidence of our existence was an announcement of how we were taking Chicago PR youth on a canoe/camping trip, to expose them to nature and outdoor life.
Now I don't like Crips, but that's because a lot of them have attacked me or talked sh*t because I'm Latin and proud, or because I'm down with the Crown. They don't care if you're Colombian but if you're proud of it you get sh*t on. It's personal reasons. And I hate MS-13's because they're violent, hateful, and some of the worst reps for La Raza there are. They've tried to k!ll me just for rocking my colours, and not with no guns either.
Still, other gangs just aren't like the LK. There ARE no positive business owners who are Bloods or Crips- just business fronts, and not very good ones. As far as I know, no customers have been dissuaded by me being a "gang member". Either they're feeling the 5 or they accept that I'm an eccentric. They know I'm smoking weed, not k!lling anybody, not fu*king up your hood... I'm like any other health-store owner.
Another thing, "Nation", man... think about that. We are nationalists, Latin nationalists; that's our other identity. Is there something so wrong with multinationalism?

That's my word, feel it or don't
 9 years ago '08        #126
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 stacks050 said:
this gang sh*t in ny is no joke, most of my neighborhood friends are blood or used to be, my brother and my cousins used to bang too. even alot of the females are affiliated in some way.. sh*t is just out of control
Alot of these gangsters are little pus$ys when u take away thier guns.
 9 years ago '05        #127
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 $h0wtym3 said:
A huge % of Latinos are black, or "dark-skinned". Try again buddy
How many in that percentage consider themselves to be "black" or acknowlege their "blackness"? Can you answer that?
 07-09-2008, 01:08 PM         #128
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gamberro said:
OK I'm not gonna come at you like I came at the other dude because you show respect and you got some brain cells, which is a step or two over that other duke. But instead I'll just rain some knowledge.

The Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation has far evolved beyond a "street gang" like the Bloods or Crips; we are a street organization, working to empower neighbourhoods and hopefully, in time, wield some political influence. We also act as a centralized organization for young people, like I was when I joined, to be part of something positive that ISN'T a government-fundeds.lut to religious zealotry. When we started circa early 1950's, we were actually a youth group in Chicago. The earliest recorded evidence of our existence was an announcement of how we were taking Chicago PR youth on a canoe/camping trip, to expose them to nature and outdoor life.
Now I don't like Crips, but that's because a lot of them have attacked me or talked sh*t because I'm Latin and proud, or because I'm down with the Crown. They don't care if you're Colombian but if you're proud of it you get sh*t on. It's personal reasons. And I hate MS-13's because they're violent, hateful, and some of the worst reps for La Raza there are. They've tried to k!ll me just for rocking my colours, and not with no guns either.
Still, other gangs just aren't like the LK. There ARE no positive business owners who are Bloods or Crips- just business fronts, and not very good ones. As far as I know, no customers have been dissuaded by me being a "gang member". Either they're feeling the 5 or they accept that I'm an eccentric. They know I'm smoking weed, not k!lling anybody, not fu*king up your hood... I'm like any other health-store owner.
Another thing, "Nation", man... think about that. We are nationalists, Latin nationalists; that's our other identity. Is there something so wrong with multinationalism?

That's my word, feel it or don't
Why is it that they separate males and females to two separate groups? I understand that LK are more than a gang and resulted from poor socio economic/racist conditions that was necessary for the people at the time to overcome racism, etc, etc... But over time it has evolved to what people might call a street gang. It's nice that you're young and you got your own business thing going, and very nationalistic/prideful of your culture but how does that take away from the murders/violence/broken homes/deterioration of communities that the LKQN has caused? Aren't there other ways to be proud of who you are without joining such organization and risking your life for the sake of wearing black and gold?

I grew up in harlem, and I don't know every single latino person but from what I see growing up and now, latino people don;t really benefit from the ALKQN, but that's just my opinion, pretty biased...
 07-09-2008, 01:16 PM         #129
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
How many in that percentage consider themselves to be "black" or acknowlege their "blackness"? Can you answer that?
A better question would be, how many % know their history of where they came from.
 07-09-2008, 01:33 PM         #131
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
their father was a loser, aint no reason to expect sh*t else from the son...its daddys fault tho.
 9 years ago '05        #132
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
These youngsters have to understand if they want to act like men they will be treated like men.
 9 years ago '04        #133
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1155 1155
[Father Blood] ok son, here's a gun... now shoot that annoying lady that's been lying on me saying she's pregnate cuz of me
[Kiddie Blood] ok daddy!! tee hee hee!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #134
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
that's why most these kids will never get nowhere in life. They're raising the next generation of homicide cases, robbery, r*pes, drug addicts, welfare babies, crack babies, etc. In high school everyone wanted to be a gangster, and everyone was a crip or sureno (southsider) both were blue claiming sets, and fought eachother. But i said fu*k that, started my own CREW, and mashed on both sets. They was all pu$$ies anyways. To this day, i know fools who are in gangs, some doing life, some in prison for dumb sh*t, and I laugh at them, cuz they never got nowhere in life, only prison. That sh*t is not cool, and i would slap a fool if i saw them teaching their kids that dumb ish. Get ready for our hard earned tax dollars taking care of these losers' and their kids for the rest of our lives. . .

Do like they do in central america, you in a gang, 7yrs mandatory prison, or the cops and millitary just smoke you, and no one cares.
 07-09-2008, 10:15 PM         #135
couturebellla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow the guns are even bigger than the babes
 07-09-2008, 10:48 PM         #136
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

At least they aint at THIS level yet

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-12-2008, 08:44 AM         #137
AMG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
bangin' ain't a joke son, you're a joke. 1st off, your version of bangin started in Cali not Chi. 2nd off, the fact you said "super gangster" means you a f*g**t little whiteboy tryin' to puff his little bird chest out like he's a real G. Lastly, REAL gangstadom started in Sicily when the french tried to invade a small town and a r*pe a young girl. Her mother came running out screamin' Ma Via Ma Via, which means my daughter. 6 men k!lled the french soldiers and took a vow of secrecy. That was the beginning of the Mafia, which is where all these f*g**t a.ss gangstas got the idea from.

So before you make yourself look more like an a.ss and try to play off that you are the fu*kin' encylopedia of bangin'. Just stop now and realize you don't know sh*t. And next time know what you're talkin' about before you pop off. I know you ain't a real G cuz your a.ss woulda got dealt with real quick.
are you serious. research what comes out your mouth because you just made yourself look like a damn fool. chicago is the birthplace of gangbanging and colors you dumb fu*k they were bangin in the chi 20 years before LA even had structure you dumb a.ss. gang were a part of getting the civil rights movements started you a.ss hole. THE VICELORDS , DISCIPLES, REAL LATIN KING, LATIN COUNTS have been around since the 50 man LA gangs especially the crips didnt come along to the 70s and the earliest mention of any LA gang was 68 by then most gangs in chicago had evolved to political movements and nations and stopped gangbanging go read ''A NATION OF LORDS'' or ''warriors of the street'' dumbass so the sonning i just gave you can simmer not to mention how bogus the ny latin kings are their cheif has a death violation for being and imposter he cant go to chi or hell get k!lled for starting that fake bullsh*t in ny. trust me i know real kings from the chi and they dare n*ggas to come over there wearing their hat to any side screaming kings riding a three point crown. folks ride the three point crown black disciples latin kings enemies you see how fu*kin dumb these clown a.ss new yorker are? you summed it by saying banging started in LA you represent them as a whole
 07-12-2008, 08:49 AM         #138
AMG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lovely lust said:
Gangs period are a waste of precious time as well as intelligence. All that BS you just wrote i am a.ssuming you memorized, how about applying all that "gang knowledge" to something profitable and useful
first of all your a women so im not going to even degrade myself by getting into a discussion with you over some sh*t you know nothing about as with most women who just want to argue to be heard. secondly you have lust in your scree name i can not take you serious in any format involving logic instead of feeling. and apply the knowledge? im working on my third degree now why your speaking out the side of you mouth on sh*t you have no idea of like the typical dumbass broad the irony :rolleyes:
 07-12-2008, 08:58 AM         #139
AMG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=|Sam|Sam|;12163983]ur ignorant because u kno nothin about gang members. ignorance is a lack of knowledge therefore... SHUT THE fu*k UP

congratulations, its nice to kno that u have watched the entire Season One of Gangland on History Channel. notice how u said absolutely nothing about Piru. without Piru, there would be no Blood Gang. so go, re-analyze, and come back to the table with REAL facts.

history channel? to bad ive been a known VICELORD since 93 and to bad i stay in detroit and go to chicago at will and they come hear for our meetings so my position>>>>> you watching the history channel and not to mention half the sh*t on there was bogus also come with some facts? the fact stand chicago is the birth place and without the stones the bloods wouldnt be a shell of what they are today. go ask your boy t rogers hes been on record as saying it multiple times a pirus used to wear blue rags dumbass before the color red was brought into the equation do to the influence of the BLACK P STONES who were wearing red since the early 60s pimp. please dont come into this thread unless your ready
 07-12-2008, 09:36 AM         #140
FlAmEz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm sayin'!! I thought gangbangin went out with the 90s.

Naw but for real, this is sad. I used to bang from like 14-17 until my moms moved away to get me out of that sh*t. In the years that passed after that, I realized that the world really wasn't what I thought it was.

Its sad because with parents bein full on active members, the kids will never learn that there are other ways to view the world. And much better ways to attain power, joy and fulfillment
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy