Jun 16 - Baby Bloods, Crips and Latin kings (w/pics)

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2008, 12:17 AM         #101
Calvo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Sam|Sam| said:
none of my posts glorified the bangin. it jus acknowledged that IF DONE CORRECTLY, theres nothing wrong with it.

its just like any other organization that wants to get money, make a name for themselves, and prosper in life.

the fact that someone who has never actually LIVED in the situation as a gang banger, can sit and say "join the gang of college grads" shows how retarded u are.

when u go to college what do u do? PLEDGE. what are frats and soros? FAMILIES. what are gangs?? FAMILIES.

only difference is some people never hear the words of encouragement to go to college or even finish high school and make it out of the hood, because their parents are crack heads, drug dealers, gang bangers, or absentees...
fu*k you imbecile, fraternities never shot at each other. fraternities never put little john in a coffin because of the colors he was wearing or the neighborhood he was in.
 06-18-2008, 12:19 AM         #102
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ fu*k TNA FOOOO

edit* this was intended towards the guy above u

Last edited by AlexG1989; 06-18-2008 at 12:22 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #103
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 $h0wtym3 said:
New blood: Violent gang life is passed down from parent to child
BY VERONIKA BELENKAYA
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Sunday, June 15th 2008, 2:13 AM

The images as chilling as they are heartbreaking: An infant with a semiautomatic handgun next to each tiny shoulder. A child no more than a year old decked out in blood-red gang gear.

"They call them Blood drops, stains, rims," a former Staten Island Bloods gang member said of the nicknames gang parents give their children.

Incredibly, parents "bless" and initiate their babies into violent gangs like the Crips and Bloods - teaching chubby little fingers to fold into gang signs even before the tots mouth their first words.

[pic - click to view]

A longtime member of the Lating Kings, here with his 4-year-old, says he wants to be a peacemaker and hopes his son follows suit.

Drive-by shootouts, murder and drug deals have always been a sad part of gang life, but recruitment from one generation to the next has become more prominent in the city where gangs only started showing their might in the mid-1990s.

"We're seeing more children who are being exposed to the gang world because their parents are members," said Deanna Rodriguez, Brooklyn district attorney gang bureau chief.

"This is part of their identity," Rodriguez said. "As long as they can remember, they've been part of the Bloods, Crips or the Latin Kings. This is what life is and they don't understand the concept of what life is outside that."

NYPD statistics bear out the sad truth: There were 713 gang incidents in New York last year, up from 554 in 2006.

While city officials estimate there are about 17,000 known gang members here, experts say the actual number is double that - not even including small neighborhood gangs.

The nation's three biggest gang cities are Los Angeles, Chicago and New York, said Arlen Egley of the National Youth Gang Organization.

Some of the misguided parents think teaching little ones the gang life is cute. Others have learned the hard way.

"My first child - he was only 6 months old when he got blessed into it," said King Ironman, a Bronx member of the Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation gang.

Then the boy was k!lled in a drive-by shootout.

"The target was me ... he was only 2 years old," Ironman said.

Although he says he hasn't been active for nearly 10 years and now tries to talk young people out of joining gangs, Ironman still "blessed" two more sons into the predominantly Puerto Rican gang. "Families have to do that to be part of the nation," he said.

One son was blessed at St. Mary's Episcopal Church in Morningside Heights four years ago during a quasi-religious ceremony. "It's like a christening," he said. "The priest holds the baby and we say our prayer at the same time. We have to have the window open and the baby pointed toward the sun."

Once blessed, the child is given yellow beads - the gang's color.

"He's a true gangster. The way he acts with people, the way he just wants to beat you up and punch you," Iron said of the 4-year-old "Latin Prince" he hopes will preach peace within the gang.

One Espicopal priest who "blessed-in" about 300 children kids into the a.ssociation Neta and the Latin Kings said he did not see anything wrong with the ceremony.

[pic - click to view]

Newborn Blood, known as a Blood drop, is draped with beads and flanked by guns. Police later seized the pistols from the parents.

"It's not a criminal organization," said the Rev. Luis Barrios, who is also a professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. Barrios was removed from St. Mary's after tussling with his superiors in the Episcopal church.

"It's a street organization with the capacity to bring together young people in search of power, collective identity ... [and] belonging in the society that's rejecting them," Barrios said.

To get into a gang, a recruit often has to get beat up and hurt others to prove their loyalty, but born-in babies gain automatic acceptance.

"The ones that are born in have a little more power and respect," a 21-year-old former Brooklyn Crips member said. "I've seen little kids that you could tell their father is affiliated."

Crips parents refer to their kids' birthdays as "C-Day," instead of "B-Day," so as not to glorify the rival Bloods, he said.

Kids who grow up with gang parents are likely to become bullies at a young age, said Andrew Grascia, president of the New York State Gang Investigators.

"No child is born evil. They're taught evil things," he said. "You're taking a young, very fragile child who's being taught crime by the people who are supposed to secure and take care of him."

Source:

I know dude that did the interview, he even told me about doing it last week But that's how it is out here on Staten Island.
 06-18-2008, 05:01 AM         #104
2nd II NONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
your a fu*kin joke dude... yeah latin kings started as some hispanic empowerment sh*t then it turned into bullsh*t, just like the crips... ignorant people always take something good ( like the crips and latin kings when they were originally formed) and turn it into something so vile and disgusting... its sickening that these kids might not ever have a chance to see life any other way... its like religion, the'y're born into it and their parents feed them that bullsh*t the same way they were fed the bullsh*t when they were kids... and the cycle just keeps going and never ends...

this is one of the most insanely ignorant posts i've ever read on this site, and believe me, that IS saying something

i mean why do gang bangers need respect from the chi???
huh??? is it like super gangster town over there or something... do they do gangbanging the right way??? do gangsters in ny need to k!ll people for steppin on their shoes to earn respect from the chi??? i mean ur a fu*kin idiot if u think this...

so umm... them bad a.ss latin kings in the chi will k!ll me if i wear my hat the wrong way???... does that somehow make them better gangsters??? as far as im concerned that makes them fu*kin lunatics without common sence, and no sence of morality.... it makes them people that deserve to be tortured and maimed and brutalized... but kept alive... when you talk like this it makes you sound like the wannabe gangster thats in special ed trying to be thug

no sunny boy, ALL gangbanging is a joke, even u... no, especially YOU

and u need to stop sayin n*gga... i dont even like it that black people say it ahhhhh forget it...
the irony you say my post is ignorant but thgen you ask the most ignorant question possible?:wow: why do they need respect from the chi? because they claiming they sh*t you dumb fu*k and they claiming it a.ss backward. not to mention 1000's of people done lost they life for a belief and these clowns is doing the exact opposite and everybody who thinks about banging should want chicagos respect you ignorant fu*k its the capital and birth place of gangbanging you clown go look it up wannabe gangster? lol aint you the one talking out yo a.ss about sh*t you have no clue about but wouldnt come over here and say it? you typin mad behind a keyboard while i done grew up in the sh*t i dont need to wanna be nothing and actually chicago is full of ''super gangsters'' thats where the gangster was invented. keep sonning yourself dumb fu*k. dont you live in arizona or something? get fu*kin real. n*gga u stay in the desert talking bout torturing people. you aint never toture a man in yo fu*kin life you punk . you wouldn't be able to stay after the first scream you girl so quit saying what needs to be done if you wont do it you e punk. wear your hat c*cked around me and tell me banging is a joke and see what happens.

Last edited by 2nd II NONE; 06-18-2008 at 05:09 AM..
 06-18-2008, 09:25 AM         #105
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright, i guess your some sort of expert huh, thats how u carry yourself... but even in this....

and everybody who thinks about banging should want chicagos respect you ignorant fu*k its the capital and birth place of gangbanging you clown go look it up
people that wanna bang dont need respect from the chi... ignorance is everywhere, not just in the chi u know... It doesn't matter what their claiming...

not to mention 1000's of people done lost they life for a belief
well u know what, that was their damn fault and I dont feel sorry for'em one bit... when you risk your life for the colors you wear or whatever these latin kings bang for... when they do that its just ridiculous...
lol aint you the one talking out yo a.ss about sh*t you have no clue about but wouldnt come over here and say it
true, i dont know all of the history, but its not exactly something i need to know anyway. I know what i need to know about gangs already and that is that gangs do absolutely ZERO for society... they dont help, with as many as their are in a certain gang in a community you would think they could be vigilante groups or somehow help, but they dont do that... however what they do is make people afraid to go outside for fear of a poor shot of a gangbanger who shoots, misses his target and hits a kid, and then runs....

while i done grew up in the sh*t
well i hope u can get out of it because it done fu*ked up your mind...

and actually chicago is full of ''super gangsters'' thats where the gangster was invented
and if I lived in chicago id be ashamed to live there

dont you live in arizona or something? get fu*kin real. n*gga u stay in the desert talking bout torturing people. you aint never toture a man in yo fu*kin life you punk . you wouldn't be able to stay after the first scream you girl so quit saying what needs to be done if you wont do it you e punk. wear your hat c*cked around me and tell me banging is a joke and see what happens
can you read, it says "southern california".... I dont have to have ever tortured a man to know what a murderer deserves... and it definately aint the death penalty...

wear your hat c*cked around me and tell me banging is a joke and see what happens
you are an idiot...
 9 years ago '04        #106
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 BRAZZ said:
like i said in my earlier post...

'let those puerto ricans k!ll each other'
like I said in MY earlier post...

'stfu you dyslexic forrest whitaker lookin a.ss nicka'..
like a gerbil on creatine, b. in the house a.ss nicka.
 06-18-2008, 10:16 AM         #107
MistaPuffins  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they all think their sick wit it ...gangs based out of the U.S are literally nothing compared to places outside the country...gang leaders would get sh*t on in a heartbeat by 10 year olds from real terrorist nations or 12 year olds being given rocket launchers in the middle of africa..they wouldnt last a second being hard in a 3rd world country
 9 years ago '04        #108
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 MistaPuffins said:
they all think their sick wit it ...gangs based out of the U.S are literally nothing compared to places outside the country...gang leaders would get sh*t on in a heartbeat by 10 year olds from real terrorist nations or 12 year olds being given rocket launchers in the middle of africa..they wouldnt last a second being hard in a 3rd world country
They think they gangsta cuz they pop a few rounds, these kids will come through and murder a whole town
-Lupe, Little Weapon
 06-18-2008, 10:51 AM         #109
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
I ain't gona stunt like I'm from the worst of hoods, but that shiit is making excuses. You live in a neighborhood where n*ggas bang, I see how it looks like you got no other choice. But if a real OG n*gga knows you ain't banging & are trying to get out of the hood, you get a pass in the hood. Now when other n*ggas who bang know what neighborhood you're from you gotta navigate that shiit. But you don't try to replace your family with a gang. Family & gang family is different. Because when the shiit hits the fan, it's every n*gga for themselves. Real family it ain't like that, unless your real family is on some sucka shiit. That's why the streets are fukked up. n*ggas aint keeping it funky & discouraging they young n*ggas no more. When I was coming up, older n*ggas would try to keep you out the game until you were built for the consequences. Now older n*ggas are scared of the pen, so they put young n*ggas on hoping to keep they own azz out of trouble. That's some real sucka shiit.
never said anything about replacing your family with a gang. but if they not there, people will join gangs. and like i said, all the men in my family bang, its like a family activity. so when sh*t hits the fan, we all here. dont nobody leave and not bail n*ggas out or not get them a lawyer. and yea, most OGs can be some real bi*ches. but from my experience in Baltimore City, some of them are actually pretty good dudes to they set.

ScaledAt10 said:
I feel you homie, but check it, i'm a 2nd year law student, grew up in BK, foster care system, detention homes, parents died when i was young so you know I lived the gang life for a year or so (didnt know any better). But you know what doggie, not once did I believe that gang banging for the sake of protecting my turf or some street cred (street corner) would ever get me to a point where I believed that this was it for me. I didn't pledge in college, some people do but I was on a mission to get the degree and keep moving higher. I dint hear words of encouragement but I knew I could do what everyone else I saw who were legitimately successful do. so for all of us who are the product of the crackheads, hood that didnt use it as an excuse... CONGRATS! Sam Sam its possible and again yes everything you describe I was! If you dont believe me? we can chat I'll give you my number homie.
never said that there werent exceptions. that would be quite rediculous. im an exception to alot of the things that most people cant get themselves out of also. so yea i believe u. and even u said that u tried to bang for a year. and when i said "PROTECTION" in my former post, i mean self-protection, not the protection of a turf or territory.

Floeji said:
I'm saying though,

I've met some gang members (Bloods, Crips, and Kings) that were real positive with the sh*t they did. Like it wasn't "murder, death, k!ll" 24/7. Yeah, those n*gga are quick to violence, but what about the good that they do?

I think having the kids be born into it on some real sh*t is way better then the fake n*ggas that buy bandannas from the dollar store and front real hard until their parents catch them. It's the fake ones that I feel are the real problem and bring the most negativity.
my point exactly. thas the point i was tryna get across but some people dont see it that way. when me n italy2bklyn was rappin all we was sayin is that the young dudes are the ones who fu*k sh*t up. when u born into the sh*t, u dont have to commit random acts of violence, u dont have to sell drugs, u dont have to do most of the criminal aspects of the gang. which leads me to my next response...

matelyan said:
This has to be some of the dumbest sh*t I've heard on here. "Done correctly" How can you promote violence correctly? Gangs may be communal and family like, but they are nowhere near a community of scholars and other educated people attempting to make this world a better place. Gang mentality breeds ignorance, violence and is a plague on the communites in which they operate. Last time I checked there is no college organization promoting violence and ignorance. Gangs are never ok. Groups of friends trying to better their community while hanging out with one another sounds fair. But having colors, signs, weapons, violent initiiations and shootings does not seem right and can never be made to be "done correctly" I have a group of friends. We all grew up on the same block. sh*t at one point there were over 18 of us kids hanging out. We never fought with other groups, made signs or acted violent. So to say gangs can be done correctly seems a.ss-backwards. But men can congregate and act civilized and intelligent and not be called a gang. That is the correct way.
i see u didnt understand what i said. ill elaborate.

Done Correctly In The Sense of the Gang From Where Im From =
You dont shoot women and children, you dont start violence/beef unless somebody brings it to ya front door, u handle ya business in private, any dealings within the gang remain peaceful and u dont let insiders into them, respect ya colors, dont thro up signs in public unless greetin another member, dont draw attention to urself or ya set, respect ya elders whether they in ya set of not, and dont snitch.

Plain and simple. who cares wtf they do behind closed doors if it doesnt hurt other people. now yea i do have a problem wit the crazy a.ss imposter dudes who wanna be all shoot em up bang bang n sh*t, thas not cool. the violent aspect only comes into play once they been disrecpected or someone became violent with them

Last edited by |Sam|Sam|; 06-18-2008 at 10:52 AM..
 06-18-2008, 10:57 AM         #110
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's just crazy.
 06-18-2008, 11:00 AM         #111
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calvo said:
fu*k you imbecile, fraternities never shot at each other. fraternities never put little john in a coffin because of the colors he was wearing or the neighborhood he was in.
but frats bros have k!lled each other before, some of them white boys drink till they die for their frat, some of them do some crazy a.ss hazing activities that gets their brothers hurt, some of them frats OD.

so dont make frat boys look all goodie two shoes n sh*t. they do bad sh*t jus like the rest of the fu*kin human population.

and fu*k ur existence u unintelligent being. think about what u say before u say it.
 06-18-2008, 11:12 AM         #112
MistaPuffins  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Think globally for a second. i aint saying gangs dont bang , and that it aint a major problem (esp. my DC , MD area) ...all im sayin is yall are givin them way too much credit and they wont stop till media stops fueling them and givin them power

...im sure a majority of us know gang members and know people that hav been shot (RIP) or shot at others , but how many people you know hav gotten their entire villages burnt down , fathers mutilated , moms and sisters r*ped and throats slashed or sold into s3x slavery...
maybe a unlucky few have expierienced one or 2 of those , but when this happens over seas ...they go all out and everyones a victim in more then one way

sh*t happens 3 thousand miles away on the daily and if your well informed ...you look at gang activity in the U.S and you laugh...hard (no disrespect to anyone who has delt with a loss due to gangs)

Jus Keepin it real folks
 06-18-2008, 11:14 AM         #113
MistaPuffins  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and BTW ...Comparing FRATS to GANGs ...might even be worse then comparing american based gangs to 3rd world country terror movements..

wtf man
 06-18-2008, 11:30 AM         #114
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MistaPuffins said:
and BTW ...Comparing FRATS to GANGs ...might even be worse then comparing american based gangs to 3rd world country terror movements..

wtf man
not really. i dont think.

3rd world countries are savage as sh*t. lol we dont compare to them.
 06-18-2008, 11:43 AM         #115
MistaPuffins  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u didnt sense a lil sarcasm? ill word it better next time ..lol my fault
 06-18-2008, 12:10 PM         #116
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my bad son. lol
i thought i did. but i jus came back to this thread to a lot of negativity so i was still in defense mode.
 06-18-2008, 12:13 PM         #117
MistaPuffins  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i feel u man
 9 years ago '04        #118
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,657 | Props total: 1072 1072
 EarlLee said:
Well if you are referencing the 70% Latino vote then it is hard to make the arguement that Puerto Ricans as a whole would rather side with Hilary. There are only about 3.5 million Puerto Ricans in the U.S. (1 million in NY) and there are 35 million people classified as Latino in the U.S. (Ricans are technically not classified as Latinos for the U.S. Census but in general are grouped as Latinos by other standards). Even though all minorities face discrimination, Latinos face different issues within their community that make their experience different from Blacks. Its hard to compare Puerto Ricans with the Non-Puerto Latinos because Puerto Ricans already have U.S. citizenship. Non-Puerto Rican Latinos will always side with the candidate that has pro-immigration views and because I did not follow the race that closely, I'm guessing Hilary made stronger strides than Obama.

This politics game is no joke and the voters will vote for the candidate that will f!ght for them the most. I know for sure that Obama didn't focus on campaigning in Puerto Rico and what happens on the island affects how the Ricans vote here in the States....Maybe that's why he hasn't gotten support from the Ricans that you know personally but It's too hard to take that 70% number and say that Puerto Ricans ain't supporting Obama.
Hmm, Agreed I will take a look at my point of view and include your insight into my thoughts.. Good looks
 9 years ago '04        #119
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
this goes without saying, but...

our generation is fu*ked... on many levels...
 06-19-2008, 03:57 PM         #120
lovely lust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2nd II NONE said:
im sorry but NY gangbanging is the biggest joke ever. them n*gga get no respect from the chi. lating kings in chicago will k!ll you for wearing your hat to the wrong side and them ny kings wear their sh*t anywways not to mention the fake bloods. bloods do not ride the 5 pointed star kings do. and the VICELORDS OR BLACK P STONES never gave no one permission outside of the PEOPLE NATION to rep the 5 . and crips do not ride the six point star GDZ DO GANSTER DISCIPLES . they go to the chi they wouldnt make it 5 steps on cicero with their hats c*cked. the sh*t is so laughable man its retarded they dont even know what there doing. how can you wear your hat to the right and say you ride a 5 point star? thats like wearing a blue rag and saying your a VICELORD OR STONE
Gangs period are a waste of precious time as well as intelligence. All that BS you just wrote i am a.ssuming you memorized, how about applying all that "gang knowledge" to something profitable and useful
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago