Jun 16 - Baby Bloods, Crips and Latin kings (w/pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,655 | Props total: 1072 1072
 EarlLee said:
Well your logic is flawed for a bunch of reasons:

1.) Puerto Ricans on the island did not face the same type of discrimination that black americans faced in the U.S. Puerto Ricans on the island don't "owe" Barack Obama votes because they didn't benefit from the "black rights" movement. The island is different from the mainland and those from the island are not considered minorities in P.R. They face a different type of discrimination from the U.S. majority.

2.) There's no way you have the percentage of Puerto Ricans in the U.S. who voted for Obama and can make a claim that Puerto Ricans in the U.S. supported Hilary and are "against the black man." Besides, NY has the largest population of Ricans in the U.S. (over 1 million), and even if they all voted for Obama, Hilary would still have won in her home state. Obama did not campaign in P.R. as hard as Hilary did because he knew the island did not hold much weight.

3.) All minorities benefited from the "black rights" movement but if you know your history, you would know that those Ricans in NY participated in the movement because they faced "double discrimination" (skin color, and language)
Thats wassup Earl, I like this debate we have goin on.

In regards to your sections 1 &2

I didn't actually consider the votes from P.R. in my argument, It was based on the results of the NY, California, Florida primaries which saw her receive over 70 percent of the latino vote, and on personal experience and news coverage relating to conversation with puerto ricans, who made comments that they didn't believe he was a viable candidate because basically "they just didn't like him" (that can be understood to mean many things), but I heard the same thing from white voters in Kentucky and West Virginia who didn't vote for him because "they just didn't like him". I do not suggest that because Puerto ricans overwhelmingly voted for Clinton, is to say that they don't have a right too. I'm just stating that I find it very interesting that when we speak of discrimination, puerto ricans claim to side with blacks but seem to discriminate against Obama. MAYBE you can qualify what it means for a large segment of the population to not vote for someone because "they just dont like him" when everyone else's (not counting blacks who voted for Obama) vote was pretty much split down the middle?

Section 3

I do know my history, and yes all minorities have benefited from so called "black rights". Where talking about 2 separate things and one in the same.. "you would know that those Ricans in NY participated in the movement because they faced "double discrimination" (skin color, and language)" I dont deny this, never made this the issue. My point is that, they have in this nomination race made it clear that they support and in some cases motivate the minority movement. However, when the smoke clears they unlike any other segment of the population (not counting blacks, thats a dif argument) found a reason to not support a man the represents a closer kinship to their beliefs... i.e. skin color, and language barriers
 06-17-2008, 01:57 PM         #82
EarlLee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScaledAt10 said:
Thats wassup Earl, I like this debate we have goin on.

In regards to your sections 1 &2

I didn't actually consider the votes from P.R. in my argument, It was based on the results of the NY, California, Florida primaries which saw her receive over 70 percent of the latino vote, and on personal experience and news coverage relating to conversation with puerto ricans, who made comments that they didn't believe he was a viable candidate because basically "they just didn't like him" (that can be understood to mean many things), but I heard the same thing from white voters in Kentucky and West Virginia who didn't vote for him because "they just didn't like him". I do not suggest that because Puerto ricans overwhelmingly voted for Clinton, is to say that they don't have a right too. I'm just stating that I find it very interesting that when we speak of discrimination, puerto ricans claim to side with blacks but seem to discriminate against Obama. MAYBE you can qualify what it means for a large segment of the population to not vote for someone because "they just dont like him" when everyone else's (not counting blacks who voted for Obama) vote was pretty much split down the middle?

Section 3

I do know my history, and yes all minorities have benefited from so called "black rights". Where talking about 2 separate things and one in the same.. "you would know that those Ricans in NY participated in the movement because they faced "double discrimination" (skin color, and language)" I dont deny this, never made this the issue. My point is that, they have in this nomination race made it clear that they support and in some cases motivate the minority movement. However, when the smoke clears they unlike any other segment of the population (not counting blacks, thats a dif argument) found a reason to not support a man the represents a closer kinship to their beliefs... i.e. skin color, and language barriers
Well if you are referencing the 70% Latino vote then it is hard to make the arguement that Puerto Ricans as a whole would rather side with Hilary. There are only about 3.5 million Puerto Ricans in the U.S. (1 million in NY) and there are 35 million people classified as Latino in the U.S. (Ricans are technically not classified as Latinos for the U.S. Census but in general are grouped as Latinos by other standards). Even though all minorities face discrimination, Latinos face different issues within their community that make their experience different from Blacks. Its hard to compare Puerto Ricans with the Non-Puerto Latinos because Puerto Ricans already have U.S. citizenship. Non-Puerto Rican Latinos will always side with the candidate that has pro-immigration views and because I did not follow the race that closely, I'm guessing Hilary made stronger strides than Obama.

This politics game is no joke and the voters will vote for the candidate that will f!ght for them the most. I know for sure that Obama didn't focus on campaigning in Puerto Rico and what happens on the island affects how the Ricans vote here in the States....Maybe that's why he hasn't gotten support from the Ricans that you know personally but It's too hard to take that 70% number and say that Puerto Ricans ain't supporting Obama.
 9 years ago '04        #83
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 BRAZZ said:
let those puerto ricans k!ll each other..
yeah as if black gangs just caress each other.
 9 years ago '04        #84
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
the first picture of dat yellow clothes kid is juss

[pic - click to view]

as oppose to those 2 guns near the infant's head while he has no knowledge what his moronic parents are doing.
 06-17-2008, 03:54 PM         #85
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #86
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
 EarlLee said:
I love when suburban people try to make sense of what goes down in the hood.lol.

like dude said above, this has been going on for years. The Kings are much more than a "gang" and the reason why all children need to be "blessed" is because its just not about "wearing colors". They are more like a organized family. I grew up in NY and done seen it all, bloods, crips, kings, netas, etc.

Sh*t is real, but not as serious as the daily news is trying to make it seem. Most of those kids' parents ain't going to be affiliated like that when they get older anyway...
I agree
 06-17-2008, 05:43 PM         #87
ghostface3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's a damn shame
 06-17-2008, 05:49 PM         #88
lovely lust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and what if that damn gun had went off... do you see how close it was to that child's head... and they only seized the guns they should have taken the child away as well and locked they're sorry a.sses up
 06-17-2008, 06:33 PM         #89
2nd II NONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
this gang sh*t in ny is no joke, most of my neighborhood friends are blood or used to be, my brother and my cousins used to bang too. even alot of the females are affiliated in some way.. sh*t is just out of control
im sorry but NY gangbanging is the biggest joke ever. them n*gga get no respect from the chi. lating kings in chicago will k!ll you for wearing your hat to the wrong side and them ny kings wear their sh*t anywways not to mention the fake bloods. bloods do not ride the 5 pointed star kings do. and the VICELORDS OR BLACK P STONES never gave no one permission outside of the PEOPLE NATION to rep the 5 . and crips do not ride the six point star GDZ DO GANSTER DISCIPLES . they go to the chi they wouldnt make it 5 steps on cicero with their hats c*cked. the sh*t is so laughable man its retarded they dont even know what there doing. how can you wear your hat to the right and say you ride a 5 point star? thats like wearing a blue rag and saying your a VICELORD OR STONE
 06-17-2008, 06:33 PM         #90
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScaledAt10 said:
WOW!!! on some real positive sh*t??? ok, let me re-read what you just said: "I've met some gang members (Bloods, Crips, and Kings) that were real positive with the sh*t they did." WHAT THE fu*k??? you gotta be kiddin me? Gang members and positive in the same sentence = we are doomed if we have people out there thinking the two can co-exist. Not to say that a former gang members can't be positive, but an actual gang member doesn't signify positive the least bit...
You obviously don't know what the fu*k you're talking aboutThe Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation is all about self-empowerment for Latinos and those people who feel the Nation. I'm a Latin King, ismall-business owner, published poet (Puerto Rican Bards a.ssociation, Pennsylvania variety books), and aspiring writer. I'm trying to create a health foods business aimed at people who normally wouldn't be able to afford healthy, whole food.

So know what you talking about before you talk about what you seen in the media like that's the Truth. You really expect them to give you a good idea what's going on? But you don't know what the fu*k is going on cousin.

Amor De Rey
 06-17-2008, 06:37 PM         #91
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2nd II NONE said:
im sorry but NY gangbanging is the biggest joke ever. them n*gga get no respect from the chi. lating kings in chicago will k!ll you for wearing your hat to the wrong side and them ny kings wear their sh*t anywways not to mention the fake bloods. bloods do not ride the 5 pointed star kings do. and the VICELORDS OR BLACK P STONES never gave no one permission outside of the PEOPLE NATION to rep the 5 . and crips do not ride the six point star GDZ DO GANSTER DISCIPLES . they go to the chi they wouldnt make it 5 steps on cicero with their hats c*cked. the sh*t is so laughable man its retarded they dont even know what there doing. how can you wear your hat to the right and say you ride a 5 point star? thats like wearing a blue rag and saying your a VICELORD OR STONE
This sh*t is so true. Except in Greater Philly and a lot in Camden where I been at, Bloods will rock 5 pointed stars etc..
 9 years ago '06        #92
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 257 257
 stacks050 said:
this gang sh*t in ny is no joke, most of my neighborhood friends are blood or used to be, my brother and my cousins used to bang too. even alot of the females are affiliated in some way.. sh*t is just out of control

THE GANG sh*t IN NY IS A JOKE!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #93
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
on to the parents of the kids. what ever happened to wanting more for your kid? whatever happened to i want my kid to have a better life than i had? i guess gang members just want their kids in da same misery their in. damn thats fu*ked up
 9 years ago '06        #94
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
gangs are for n*ggas that cant scrap for real. most them gang f!ghts on youtube the n*ggas swing like hoes
lmao true.
 06-17-2008, 08:21 PM         #95
TM . . .  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
stfu.. k!ll yourself u dyslexic Forest Whitaker lookin a.ss n*gga
Real Talk homie
we the only ricans on the board? :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #96
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
this is ridiculous... gang members are ignorant as fuk!!!
 9 years ago '05        #97
PSC 
space
space
space
$541 | Props total: 1 1
Like father like son has never had such a sad ring to it until I heard about this.
 06-17-2008, 09:51 PM         #98
keioss01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i wanna know is:
how do gangsters make money once they reach that "retirement" age?

it's not like they'll be out in the streets bangin when they 45+ yrs old..are they?
how do they get houses/property when they criminals and outlaws?

the only way i see it, is that they eventually they get a real legit job, and they start out wit sh*t pay, thus never leavin the ghetto or section 8
so, what's the fu*kin point of bangin if the cycle keeps you in the hood?

yea, i do sound ignorant
but that's cuz i'm fortunate enough to not have to deal with this kind of sh*t
 06-17-2008, 11:29 PM         #99
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

your a fu*kin joke dude... yeah latin kings started as some hispanic empowerment sh*t then it turned into bullsh*t, just like the crips... ignorant people always take something good ( like the crips and latin kings when they were originally formed) and turn it into something so vile and disgusting... its sickening that these kids might not ever have a chance to see life any other way... its like religion, the'y're born into it and their parents feed them that bullsh*t the same way they were fed the bullsh*t when they were kids... and the cycle just keeps going and never ends...

im sorry but NY gangbanging is the biggest joke ever. them n*gga get no respect from the chi. lating kings in chicago will k!ll you for wearing your hat to the wrong side and them ny kings wear their sh*t anywways not to mention the fake bloods.
this is one of the most insanely ignorant posts i've ever read on this site, and believe me, that IS saying something

i mean why do gang bangers need respect from the chi??? huh??? is it like super gangster town over there or something... do they do gangbanging the right way??? do gangsters in ny need to k!ll people for steppin on their shoes to earn respect from the chi??? i mean ur a fu*kin idiot if u think this...

so umm... them bad a.ss latin kings in the chi will k!ll me if i wear my hat the wrong way???... does that somehow make them better gangsters??? as far as im concerned that makes them fu*kin lunatics without common sence, and no sence of morality.... it makes them people that deserve to be tortured and maimed and brutalized... but kept alive... when you talk like this it makes you sound like the wannabe gangster thats in special ed trying to be thug

im sorry but NY gangbanging is the biggest joke ever
no sunny boy, ALL gangbanging is a joke, even u... no, especially YOU

and u need to stop sayin n*gga... i dont even like it that black people say it ahhhhh forget it...
 06-18-2008, 12:06 AM         #100
JerseyIllmatic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need school or god lol or something in life a driection
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago