Jun 16 - Baby Bloods, Crips and Latin kings (w/pics)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2008, 08:43 PM         #61
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They all bi*ches......... they need to roll 30 deep on 1 cat, and wouldnt last a fu*kin day in any real combat, or some 3rld world countries! They luckly they in the U>s and we got lawsss.........Just because they bang on people trying to get out of the hood, workin middle class, or students who aint trying to be like everyone else. Any moron can pick up a gun, rock some colors and slang drugsss............ waste of life, i think they need to put all them mofo on a boat and sink that sh*t in the atlantic!

AInt nothing positive about bangin, it repeats the cycle and people become more stupider! as you can see in those pics, instead of realizin this life aint sh*t and let me get something better for my kid, they just gonna let that foo die someday! What parents, they need to have there kids removed and or have they tubes tied! If you wanna be a lazy fu*k, who smokes and drinks and thinks reppin his hood for a few gs a month is cool, ur a moron. eaazy money goes just as fast, and that life style wont mean sh*tt, when ur 6 feet deep or in jail. UR hoodd aint gonna miss you, and you gonna be replaced!

God gave them brains, i dont know why they cant use them.......... i dont feel sad for non of them fu*ks, i seen dudes come from broke a.ss countries with zero dollars and make a life for them in the u.s........save all that uselesss chatter and gagn signs!

Last edited by OOps; 06-16-2008 at 08:48 PM..
 06-16-2008, 09:21 PM         #62
adamk922  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Sam|Sam| said:
welp. i call for a tie. at least ur not a drone who has no opinion.

Ha, I can live with that......And I hope the person above me that used the phrase "more stupider" was completely joking.
 06-16-2008, 09:23 PM         #63
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
let those puerto ricans k!ll each other..
Lmao.. They will, especially if the try to use;

That gun on the right, they jam like it aint nothing, even if you clean the fu*k outta them. I had one jam on me right after I loaded the mag and c*cked it.
 9 years ago '04        #64
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,655 | Props total: 1072 1072
 |Sam|Sam| said:
none of my posts glorified the bangin. it jus acknowledged that IF DONE CORRECTLY, theres nothing wrong with it.

its just like any other organization that wants to get money, make a name for themselves, and prosper in life.

the fact that someone who has never actually LIVED in the situation as a gang banger, can sit and say "join the gang of college grads" shows how retarded u are.

when u go to college what do u do? PLEDGE. what are frats and soros? FAMILIES. what are gangs?? FAMILIES.

only difference is some people never hear the words of encouragement to go to college or even finish high school and make it out of the hood, because their parents are crack heads, drug dealers, gang bangers, or absentees...
I feel you homie, but check it, i'm a 2nd year law student, grew up in BK, foster care system, detention homes, parents died when i was young so you know I lived the gang life for a year or so (didnt know any better). But you know what doggie, not once did I believe that gang banging for the sake of protecting my turf or some street cred (street corner) would ever get me to a point where I believed that this was it for me. I didn't pledge in college, some people do but I was on a mission to get the degree and keep moving higher. I dint hear words of encouragement but I knew I could do what everyone else I saw who were legitimately successful do. so for all of us who are the product of the crackheads, hood that didnt use it as an excuse... CONGRATS! Sam Sam its possible and again yes everything you describe I was! If you dont believe me? we can chat I'll give you my number homie.
 9 years ago '04        #65
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
 EarlLee said:

One of the most ignorant statements I have ever read. Everything you mentioned above are not "black rights" (more like hood rights)...Puerto Ricans is in the hood where all of your "black rights" originated from.They are just are part of "your culture" (it ain't even black culture, its more like urban culture) If you grew up in NY you would know this. Also, if you follow politics, you would know that Hilary hit the road hard in Puerto Rico and Barack did absolutely nothing in P.R. How the fluck do you expect him to gain any votes if he ain't hittin' the pavement...That is how Barack wins people over. Latinos got it worse when it comes to discrimination simply because of the language barrier....
ok Earl... I will highlight what I actually wrote "so called black rights" meaning that no they are not considered majority to be "black rights" but to a few they are! come on mane!
 06-16-2008, 11:10 PM         #66
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dog ... this gang sh*t is a laugh. i can not be scared walking down any street in the US ... any time of the day.

Y'all n*ggas need to see African Gangs. Those guys don't fu*k. The banks in my country had to start moving their money in Tanks (yes the ones with cannons) because street gangs kept jacking their delivery trucks. Cops run away from these cats. They roll 30 ~ 50 deep, like a small military. They hold up bridges and rob all the vehicles on it and keep it moving.

So your joke of a gang situation aint scaring me. If Hose is trina shoot hose b, just drop and let it fly. Get back up and keep moving. Unless you act stupid and get in the way of some other n*gga's beef, you in the clear. You just gotta keep it moving .. thats all.

Wait till when MS 13 makes a major attack like the ones that happen in Nigeria. That's when things will start getting scary. Right now its just tame.
 06-16-2008, 11:13 PM         #67
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow people like that should have their right to reproduce taken away... call me what u will but sh*t like this is only gonna make the future even worse... and its already beyond fu*ked up in our time... when i hear of sh*t like this happenin all the fu*king time... murders, wifebeating, and all these fu*kin idiots abusing their freedom, it makes a one world government not look so bad...
 06-17-2008, 12:17 AM         #68
PhantomBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea man. Now I ain't sayin' denver is like the bronx or compton, but there's some gully mufukahs out here.

Don't know how long you lived here, but grew up in mission viejo. Would have gone to Gateway for HS. And that's just Aurora. You go toward 5 points or up to Montbello sh*t's pretty grimey. Especially for an Italian dude walkin' by himself. That's why I stuck to A town mostly. But I thank momz every day for movin' out. Took my a.ss out to Castle Rock and probably saved my life.
Yeah i been here a while i go to overland and sum cousins live out in north parkhill.
the bellos 5 points parkhill and the eastside is pretty tough...sh*t round the corner from wher i live is tough.
 9 years ago '04        #69
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
I'm saying though,

I've met some gang members (Bloods, Crips, and Kings) that were real positive with the sh*t they did. Like it wasn't "murder, death, k!ll" 24/7. Yeah, those n*gga are quick to violence, but what about the good that they do?

I think having the kids be born into it on some real sh*t is way better then the fake n*ggas that buy bandannas from the dollar store and front real hard until their parents catch them. It's the fake ones that I feel are the real problem and bring the most negativity.
 9 years ago '04        #70
dipl0mat125 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 0 0
Sad that these kids are not even given an chance to succeed in life all because their dumb a.ss parents.
 9 years ago '04        #71
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 |Sam|Sam| said:
none of my posts glorified the bangin. it jus acknowledged that IF DONE CORRECTLY, theres nothing wrong with it.

its just like any other organization that wants to get money, make a name for themselves, and prosper in life.

the fact that someone who has never actually LIVED in the situation as a gang banger, can sit and say "join the gang of college grads" shows how retarded u are.

when u go to college what do u do? PLEDGE. what are frats and soros? FAMILIES. what are gangs?? FAMILIES.

only difference is some people never hear the words of encouragement to go to college or even finish high school and make it out of the hood, because their parents are crack heads, drug dealers, gang bangers, or absentees...
This has to be some of the dumbest sh*t I've heard on here. "Done correctly" How can you promote violence correctly? Gangs may be communal and family like, but they are nowhere near a community of scholars and other educated people attempting to make this world a better place. Gang mentality breeds ignorance, violence and is a plague on the communites in which they operate. Last time I checked there is no college organization promoting violence and ignorance. Gangs are never ok. Groups of friends trying to better their community while hanging out with one another sounds fair. But having colors, signs, weapons, violent initiiations and shootings does not seem right and can never be made to be "done correctly" I have a group of friends. We all grew up on the same block. sh*t at one point there were over 18 of us kids hanging out. We never fought with other groups, made signs or acted violent. So to say gangs can be done correctly seems a.ss-backwards. But men can congregate and act civilized and intelligent and not be called a gang. That is the correct way.

Last edited by matelyan; 06-17-2008 at 09:52 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #72
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
 PhantomBeatz said:
Yeah i been here a while i go to overland and sum cousins live out in north parkhill.
the bellos 5 points parkhill and the eastside is pretty tough...sh*t round the corner from wher i live is tough.
haha that sh*t's tight. I went to Prairie Middle School across the parking lot. But that sh*t was back in '93-'96. Yea park hill is (or was at least) predominately bloods. 5 points ain't all that bad. Just don't go walkin' through there at night. But Montbello is just horrible. Fools don't give a sh*t out there.
 9 years ago '04        #73
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
 Floeji said:
I'm saying though,

I've met some gang members (Bloods, Crips, and Kings) that were real positive with the sh*t they did. Like it wasn't "murder, death, k!ll" 24/7. Yeah, those n*gga are quick to violence, but what about the good that they do?

I think having the kids be born into it on some real sh*t is way better then the fake n*ggas that buy bandannas from the dollar store and front real hard until their parents catch them. It's the fake ones that I feel are the real problem and bring the most negativity.
WOW!!! on some real positive sh*t??? ok, let me re-read what you just said: "I've met some gang members (Bloods, Crips, and Kings) that were real positive with the sh*t they did." WHAT THE fu*k??? you gotta be kiddin me? Gang members and positive in the same sentence = we are doomed if we have people out there thinking the two can co-exist. Not to say that a former gang members can't be positive, but an actual gang member doesn't signify positive the least bit...
 9 years ago '05        #74
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
his whole sh*t is hill larry is
 06-17-2008, 10:28 AM         #75
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cinnabunz said:
I think its the parents decision. its probley younger parents who in time will learn how to be a parent. Its there baby and there problems. It's not like gangs are gonna vanish.
dont try to justify this sh*t

they worthless excuses of a human life dont deserve to have nore deserve to beable to raise a kid there problems? whos problem is it when they grow up and k!ll someone?
 9 years ago '04        #76
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
 styl3s said:
dont Try To Justify This Sh*t

They Worthless Excuses Of A Human Life Dont Deserve To Have Nore Deserve To Beable To Raise A Kid There Problems? Whos Problem Is It When They Grow Up And k!ll Someone?

Agreed!
 06-17-2008, 10:34 AM         #77
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs are for n*ggas that cant scrap for real. most them gang f!ghts on youtube the n*ggas swing like hoes
 06-17-2008, 11:49 AM         #78
EarlLee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScaledAt10 said:
ok Earl... I will highlight what I actually wrote "so called black rights" meaning that no they are not considered majority to be "black rights" but to a few they are! come on mane!
Well your logic is flawed for a bunch of reasons:

1.) Puerto Ricans on the island did not face the same type of discrimination that black americans faced in the U.S. Puerto Ricans on the island don't "owe" Barack Obama votes because they didn't benefit from the "black rights" movement. The island is different from the mainland and those from the island are not considered minorities in P.R. They face a different type of discrimination from the U.S. majority.

2.) There's no way you have the percentage of Puerto Ricans in the U.S. who voted for Obama and can make a claim that Puerto Ricans in the U.S. supported Hilary and are "against the black man." Besides, NY has the largest population of Ricans in the U.S. (over 1 million), and even if they all voted for Obama, Hilary would still have won in her home state. Obama did not campaign in P.R. as hard as Hilary did because he knew the island did not hold much weight.

3.) All minorities benefited from the "black rights" movement but if you know your history, you would know that those Ricans in NY participated in the movement because they faced "double discrimination" (skin color, and language)
 9 years ago '05        #79
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
WOW!

(shameless Plug Lol)

I Have Over 38,000 Friends And My Music Has Been Play Over 3.8 Million Times! Stop Sleeping On Me And Check It Out!

9 years ago '07        #80
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 BRAZZ said:
let those puerto ricans k!ll each other..
let u get r*ped r*pe by a gang of f*gs with aids :finger::finger::finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy