Jun 16 - Baby Bloods, Crips and Latin kings (w/pics)

most viewed right now
 107
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-16-2008, 05:37 PM         #41
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ i fu*k wit u. cause u feel where im comin from.

propz
 06-16-2008, 05:42 PM         #42
sosueme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '05        #43
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,445 | Props total: 1377 1377
 ScaledAt10 said:
This street gang sh*t is garbage, dudes need to get with the real gangs, the gang of college grads and successful business people ya dig, those are real a.ss gangs with real power!

Real Talk... I used to love my Rican folk but I'm upset. When you look at blacks in general and black culture, we have allowed puerto ricans to experience and share in many of the so called black rights, I.e. use of the word n*gga, clothing and music style, and even considered them as our brothers and sisters in this f!ght for societal equality. However, after seeing how lopsided the puerto rican vote was for Hilary Clinton this past Democratic nomination battle, I feel like we have been infiltrated like Donnie Brasco did to the NY mafia. and now they will offer up all our our teachings to the white man!
It's not just Puerto Ricans but Latinos in general. Latinos discriminate and or look down upon blacks arguably more than whites. African Americans are blinded to think Latinos are their friends.
 06-16-2008, 05:44 PM         #44
PhantomBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t been happening out in cali my uncles and aunties and older cousins all expect me and my brothers to bang Denver lanes(Pasadena Hood) i wasn't with that sh*t nowadays i see how bad of roll models they were...but at the same time there good roll models cuz in the hood thats the best way to protect yourself if other n*ggas know u fu*kin with the hood then they aint gon fu*k with you...so in a way there protecting and being a bad influence.
 06-16-2008, 05:48 PM         #45
adamk922  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Sam|Sam| said:
none of my posts glorified the bangin. it jus acknowledged that IF DONE CORRECTLY, theres nothing wrong with it.

its just like any other organization that wants to get money, make a name for themselves, and prosper in life.

the fact that someone who has never actually LIVED in the situation as a gang banger, can sit and say "join the gang of college grads" shows how retarded u are.

when u go to college what do u do? PLEDGE. what are frats and soros? FAMILIES. what are gangs?? FAMILIES.

only difference is some people never hear the words of encouragement to go to college or even finish high school and make it out of the hood, because their parents are crack heads, drug dealers, gang bangers, or absentees...


I can't believe the comparisons you are making to gangs. You're right, I've never lived the "gang life" and unlike many people that post on this site, I'm actually happy about that. I don't look up to that sh*t. I would never wanna be in a gang.

But you can't say being a gangbanger and being in a frat are the same things lol. Frat boys don't make a living off k!lling people, embezzling money, selling drugs and robbing people. So where exactly do they compare? The fact that they both get drunk maybe? Don't be so ignorant
 10 years ago '04        #46
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 adamk922 said:
I can't believe the comparisons you are making to gangs. You're right, I've never lived the "gang life" and unlike many people that post on this site, I'm actually happy about that. I don't look up to that sh*t. I would never wanna be in a gang.

But you can't say being a gangbanger and being in a frat are the same things lol. Frat boys don't make a living off k!lling people, embezzling money, selling drugs and robbing people. So where exactly do they compare? The fact that they both get drunk maybe? Don't be so ignorant
no because when you join a frat you join a brotherhood. Same thing with joining a gang. You're part of that family and your "brothers" look out for you. A sense of belonging is a very powerful force when it comes to youth who don't really have anybody. The gang is the first thing they've been a part of in their lives. Family sure a.ss hell wasn't there.
 06-16-2008, 05:57 PM         #47
PhantomBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm sayin'!! I thought gangbangin went out with the 90s.

Naw but for real, this is sad. I used to bang from like 14-17 until my moms moved away to get me out of that sh*t. In the years that passed after that, I realized that the world really wasn't what I thought it was.
U was bangin out in denver?.....I was real surprised how ppl was bangin out here...like my 2nd day here n*ggas try to check me on some "where u from sh*t" these n*ggas out here is real stupid.
 06-16-2008, 06:00 PM         #48
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adamk922 said:
I can't believe the comparisons you are making to gangs. You're right, I've never lived the "gang life" and unlike many people that post on this site, I'm actually happy about that. I don't look up to that sh*t. I would never wanna be in a gang.

But you can't say being a gangbanger and being in a frat are the same things lol. Frat boys don't make a living off k!lling people, embezzling money, selling drugs and robbing people. So where exactly do they compare? The fact that they both get drunk maybe? Don't be so ignorant
the fact that u dont understand the comparison shows ur ignorance to my statement. lemme explain.

Frats: Call each other there brothers, complete tasks together, work together for one united goal, normally live in the same area or network together. IN A POSITIVE WAY.

Gangs: Call each other brother, cousin, or fam, work together to complete tasks, have a united goal of gettin money together, network to find the best prices for drugs or whatever they need., generally live in the same area. IN A NEGATIVE WAY.

so yes. to compare is to show how similar they really are. u cant say that drinking is the only thing they share... then thats turning a blind eye on the entire mission of the frat itself.

and the fact that u and many others have never lived the gang life is a great thing for u all. but u cant sit here and tell people how they should live when u havent been thru those circumstances. its like president bush tryna tell me i should be going to college. he has never walked a day in my path and cant relate a goddamn thing to me.
 10 years ago '04        #49
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 PhantomBeatz said:
U was bangin out in denver?.....I was real surprised how ppl was bangin out here...like my 2nd day here n*ggas try to check me on some "where u from sh*t" these n*ggas out here is real stupid.

Yea man. Now I ain't sayin' denver is like the bronx or compton, but there's some gully mufukahs out here.

Don't know how long you lived here, but grew up in mission viejo. Would have gone to Gateway for HS. And that's just Aurora. You go toward 5 points or up to Montbello sh*t's pretty grimey. Especially for an Italian dude walkin' by himself. That's why I stuck to A town mostly. But I thank momz every day for movin' out. Took my a.ss out to Castle Rock and probably saved my life.
 06-16-2008, 06:27 PM         #50
EarlLee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScaledAt10 said:
This street gang sh*t is garbage, dudes need to get with the real gangs, the gang of college grads and successful business people ya dig, those are real a.ss gangs with real power!

Real Talk... I used to love my Rican folk but I'm upset. When you look at blacks in general and black culture, we have allowed puerto ricans to experience and share in many of the so called black rights, I.e. use of the word n*gga, clothing and music style, and even considered them as our brothers and sisters in this f!ght for societal equality. However, after seeing how lopsided the puerto rican vote was for Hilary Clinton this past Democratic nomination battle, I feel like we have been infiltrated like Donnie Brasco did to the NY mafia. and now they will offer up all our our teachings to the white man!


One of the most ignorant statements I have ever read. Everything you mentioned above are not "black rights" (more like hood rights)...Puerto Ricans is in the hood where all of your "black rights" originated from.They are just are part of "your culture" (it ain't even black culture, its more like urban culture) If you grew up in NY you would know this. Also, if you follow politics, you would know that Hilary hit the road hard in Puerto Rico and Barack did absolutely nothing in P.R. How the fluck do you expect him to gain any votes if he ain't hittin' the pavement...That is how Barack wins people over. Latinos got it worse when it comes to discrimination simply because of the language barrier....
 10 years ago '06        #51
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
L.A. ain't changed sh*t been happening for years man i talked to one of the homies from the hood or gang whatever im like u stop putting inn work he sad yeah chek the new recruits.It was a bunch of little middle school kids deep as fu*k like 30 of em talking about putting in work and slagging.I was like fu*k thease kids now a days aren't playing sh*ts getting hot a.ss fu*k here just this weakend 5 people dead all gang related.Down the street they rushed some foo's pad and blasted him in his own pad thats scandelous.I heard theyres a green light on all gangsters and people that look like gangsters.
 10 years ago '06        #52
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,757 | Props total: 2963 2963
fu*k.....................gangs
 06-16-2008, 07:07 PM         #53
qstr8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they just gettin it how they live...I say fu*kem and I stay the fu*k up out they mix.
 06-16-2008, 07:10 PM         #54
adamk922  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Sam|Sam| said:
the fact that u dont understand the comparison shows ur ignorance to my statement. lemme explain.

Frats: Call each other there brothers, complete tasks together, work together for one united goal, normally live in the same area or network together. IN A POSITIVE WAY.

Gangs: Call each other brother, cousin, or fam, work together to complete tasks, have a united goal of gettin money together, network to find the best prices for drugs or whatever they need., generally live in the same area. IN A NEGATIVE WAY.

so yes. to compare is to show how similar they really are. u cant say that drinking is the only thing they share... then thats turning a blind eye on the entire mission of the frat itself.

and the fact that u and many others have never lived the gang life is a great thing for u all. but u cant sit here and tell people how they should live when u havent been thru those circumstances. its like president bush tryna tell me i should be going to college. he has never walked a day in my path and cant relate a goddamn thing to me.

I never told anyone how they should live, I gave my opinions on gangs. I never said you shouldn't be a part of them. Though I do have my personal opinions about them and the gangbangers themselves, I'll keep them to myself, cuz that's a whole other debate.

But comparing the family factor between frats and gangs is like comparing the United States Armed Forces and the Taliban. I get your point, but it's pretty far fetched.

And I don't think Bush can relate to 80% of this country. IMO, we will never be out of debt and have a solid economy until we elect a candidate from the middle class that has actually earned money in their lives and wasn't raised on a silver spoon. And the thing with that, is that only rich people can afford to run.......
 06-16-2008, 07:23 PM         #55
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adamk922 said:
I never told anyone how they should live, I gave my opinions on gangs. I never said you shouldn't be a part of them. Though I do have my personal opinions about them and the gangbangers themselves, I'll keep them to myself, cuz that's a whole other debate.

But comparing the family factor between frats and gangs is like comparing the United States Armed Forces and the Taliban. I get your point, but it's pretty far fetched.

And I don't think Bush can relate to 80% of this country. IMO, we will never be out of debt and have a solid economy until we elect a candidate from the middle class that has actually earned money in their lives and wasn't raised on a silver spoon. And the thing with that, is that only rich people can afford to run.......

welp. i call for a tie. at least ur not a drone who has no opinion.
 06-16-2008, 07:32 PM         #56
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most parents like to keep their kids out of trouble and alive, not put one foot in the grave straight out the womb.
 06-16-2008, 07:33 PM         #57
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
It's not just Puerto Ricans but Latinos in general. Latinos discriminate and or look down upon blacks arguably more than whites. African Americans are blinded to think Latinos are their friends.
A huge % of Latinos are black, or "dark-skinned". Try again buddy
 10 years ago '05        #58
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10913 10913
Sad.........Just sad...
 10 years ago '06        #59
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2358 2358
 |Sam|Sam| said:
none of my posts glorified the bangin. it jus acknowledged that IF DONE CORRECTLY, theres nothing wrong with it.

its just like any other organization that wants to get money, make a name for themselves, and prosper in life.

the fact that someone who has never actually LIVED in the situation as a gang banger, can sit and say "join the gang of college grads" shows how retarded u are.

when u go to college what do u do? PLEDGE. what are frats and soros? FAMILIES. what are gangs?? FAMILIES.

only difference is some people never hear the words of encouragement to go to college or even finish high school and make it out of the hood, because their parents are crack heads, drug dealers, gang bangers, or absentees...
I ain't gona stunt like I'm from the worst of hoods, but that shiit is making excuses. You live in a neighborhood where n*ggas bang, I see how it looks like you got no other choice. But if a real OG n*gga knows you ain't banging & are trying to get out of the hood, you get a pass in the hood. Now when other n*ggas who bang know what neighborhood you're from you gotta navigate that shiit. But you don't try to replace your family with a gang. Family & gang family is different. Because when the shiit hits the fan, it's every n*gga for themselves. Real family it ain't like that, unless your real family is on some sucka shiit. That's why the streets are fukked up. n*ggas aint keeping it funky & discouraging they young n*ggas no more. When I was coming up, older n*ggas would try to keep you out the game until you were built for the consequences. Now older n*ggas are scared of the pen, so they put young n*ggas on hoping to keep they own azz out of trouble. That's some real sucka shiit.
 06-16-2008, 08:02 PM         #60
2woLJD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whom here golfs? anyone?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy