Jun 16 - Baby Bloods, Crips and Latin kings (w/pics)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2008, 02:33 PM         #21
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
MS-13 recruits the Mexican kids at their school at a young age.
MS-13 is slowly but surely taking over Southern MD, VA, and DC...

and correction, MS is El Salvadorian... they hate Mexicans.

but they do recruit at a young age. damn near taliban like.
 9 years ago '04        #22
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 |Sam|Sam| said:
this is nothing new. its just sad that it has taken mainstream USA so damn long to see it. they only care when it begins to effect the mainstream.

every male in my family has at one point been bangin. i neva banged because my cousin is the fu*kn n*gga round here. so i didnt have to. and i dont see nothin wrong wit it. because it gives u a sense of belonging and a set of family values. what i do see a problem with is when they get to k!llin the females and children... thas where the line gets cut.

who cares if u dress ya kids in all red, yellow, blue, or burgundy?? throwin up a set is nothin more than a secret handshake u had as a kid. and dressin like ya friends wit da same jersey in middle school... let them do them. as long as the children can make a decision for themselves on if they wanna bang or not. cause its def. not for everybody.

I feel you. And that belonging aspect is very important. That's why I got into it back in the day.

But when it comes to the violence issue, that's when sh*t goes down hill. You know the young ones are always the most wylin out. They got sh*t to prove, so they the ones bangin over colors and sets. The OG's could care less. They money minded. Unfortunately that leaves the young cats in the ground more often than not.
 06-16-2008, 02:40 PM         #23
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I feel you. And that belonging aspect is very important. That's why I got into it back in the day.

But when it comes to the violence issue, that's when sh*t goes down hill. You know the young ones are always the most wylin out. They got sh*t to prove, so they the ones bangin over colors and sets. The OG's could care less. They money minded. Unfortunately that leaves the young cats in the ground more often than not.

the young guns...

they are the problem makers and attention drawers.
if it wasnt for the younger kids who are bangin...
murder rates would be lower, there would be less drive-bys, and less n*ggas in jail over petty sh*t.

they wanna bang but they have no heart. and its sad but most of the time its young pus*y dudes who need that belongin and PROTECTED feeling...
 9 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 |Sam|Sam| said:
the young guns...

they are the problem makers and attention drawers.
if it wasnt for the younger kids who are bangin...
murder rates would be lower, there would be less drive-bys, and less n*ggas in jail over petty sh*t.

they wanna bang but they have no heart. and its sad but most of the time its young pus*y dudes who need that belongin and PROTECTED feeling...
those are the most easily influenced and more likely to do some wreckless sh*t just to belong. sh*t's sad man. But you know no OG is gonna get dirty if he can help it. Goin to jail when you're 15-17 ain't sh*t compared to 25+.
 06-16-2008, 02:55 PM         #25
NickthaQuick1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has nothing to do with gangs, but in that first picture dosnt it look like "dads" hand is a LITTLE too close to the kids p*nis (no homo)....now THAAT sh*t needs to be investigated!!!!
 06-16-2008, 03:01 PM         #26
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
those are the most easily influenced and more likely to do some wreckless sh*t just to belong. sh*t's sad man. But you know no OG is gonna get dirty if he can help it. Goin to jail when you're 15-17 ain't sh*t compared to 25+.
thas the point of havin ya yung guns around for u
to do the sh*t u wont do.
"here son run this for me, if u get caught i can get u out, if i get caught im goin down"

i already kno the game cause its no joke round here. Baltimore is quickly blowin up to be a large gang city. i kno this for a fact because we have the East Coasts only sanctioned Piru set. which is what my cousin runs wit.
 06-16-2008, 03:13 PM         #27
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Sam|Sam| said:
MS is El Salvadorian... they hate Mexicans.
thats a half true statement.
 06-16-2008, 03:29 PM         #28
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ so im guessing they dont hate mexicans?

tv is half bullsh*t, so maybe gangland was lyin...
but they said MS only fu*ks wit Hondurians, El Salvadorians, etc.
but not mexicans.
 9 years ago '06        #29
Kick Dayez 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 254 254
 |Sam|Sam| said:

u aint lyin.

im currently in the NOVA (Northern Virginia) area and it seem like them n*ggas be everywhere.
 9 years ago '04        #30
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Ignorant. This is plain ignorant. What nonsense. Even if you are from the hood, would'nt you want to teach your children about education, college and becoming a professional. And I don't mean a professional gang banger. I grew up in Los Angeles and I think gangs have to be the dumbest sh*t around. And I mean all gangs: Bloods, Crips, the bajillion latin gangs and of course LAPD. fu*k them all. Waste of time and life. Do something productive with your life and stop glorifying stupidity, ignorance and violence.
 9 years ago '04        #31
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,657 | Props total: 1072 1072
 BRAZZ said:
let those puerto ricans k!ll each other..
This street gang sh*t is garbage, dudes need to get with the real gangs, the gang of college grads and successful business people ya dig, those are real a.ss gangs with real power!

Real Talk... I used to love my Rican folk but I'm upset. When you look at blacks in general and black culture, we have allowed puerto ricans to experience and share in many of the so called black rights, I.e. use of the word n*gga, clothing and music style, and even considered them as our brothers and sisters in this f!ght for societal equality. However, after seeing how lopsided the puerto rican vote was for Hilary Clinton this past Democratic nomination battle, I feel like we have been infiltrated like Donnie Brasco did to the NY mafia. and now they will offer up all our our teachings to the white man!

Last edited by ScaledAt10; 06-16-2008 at 03:51 PM..
 06-16-2008, 04:03 PM         #32
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could understand how if you're from the ghetto and you're young and you join a gang because you dont got any good guidance around, but how you in your mid 20s and still banging like its the cool sh*t to do and having your baby do the same thing. I think its all about having the right parents. The projects I grew up at had all these puerto ricans and blacks and a lot of chinese too. The chinese kids grew up the same but they would enver join gangs cuz they had good parents, not saying that the puerto ricans and blacks didnt have good parents but that seems to be the only difference between people wanting to join a gang and not.
 9 years ago '04        #33
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 |Sam|Sam| said:

Werd...Dem n*ggaz is all ova L.I and Dem Sur13 n*ggaz be down here in tha south too....I aint kno FL was on sum bangin sh*t till I moved down here....
 9 years ago '06        #34
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
shyiiit whatever just happened to throwin the hands

doesn't take a man to use a weapon, takes a man to not use one
 06-16-2008, 04:54 PM         #35
adamk922  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
that sh*t is almost no different from army brats. but its not like that matters.

Minus the fact that the army is not an illegal crime organization and the kids are not being taught to k!ll and steal.......retard. The Army f!ghts for your freedom, and you compare them to some bullsh*t street gang...?
 06-16-2008, 04:58 PM         #36
adamk922  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScaledAt10 said:
This street gang sh*t is garbage, dudes need to get with the real gangs, the gang of college grads and successful business people ya dig, those are real a.ss gangs with real power!

For once someone doesn't promote gang violence and drugs in a post on this site. Unbelieveable....props. Though Obama won't even try to touch the gang problem in this country. McCain will...even though he's a fu*king scumbag Republican
 06-16-2008, 05:11 PM         #37
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
none of my posts glorified the bangin. it jus acknowledged that IF DONE CORRECTLY, theres nothing wrong with it.

its just like any other organization that wants to get money, make a name for themselves, and prosper in life.

the fact that someone who has never actually LIVED in the situation as a gang banger, can sit and say "join the gang of college grads" shows how retarded u are.

when u go to college what do u do? PLEDGE. what are frats and soros? FAMILIES. what are gangs?? FAMILIES.

only difference is some people never hear the words of encouragement to go to college or even finish high school and make it out of the hood, because their parents are crack heads, drug dealers, gang bangers, or absentees...
 06-16-2008, 05:12 PM         #38
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts crazy
 9 years ago '04        #39
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sooo Cuuute
 9 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 |Sam|Sam| said:
none of my posts glorified the bangin. it jus acknowledged that IF DONE CORRECTLY, theres nothing wrong with it.

its just like any other organization that wants to get money, make a name for themselves, and prosper in life.

the fact that someone who has never actually LIVED in the situation as a gang banger, can sit and say "join the gang of college grads" shows how retarded u are.

when u go to college what do u do? PLEDGE. what are frats and soros? FAMILIES. what are gangs?? FAMILIES.

only difference is some people never hear the words of encouragement to go to college or even finish high school and make it out of the hood, because their parents are crack heads, drug dealers, gang bangers, or absentees...
The only difference is one is a violent atmosphere where people try to help themselves. and the other is a positive environment where people try to help others.

And I fu*king hate frats!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago