Kobe disappears again, team bails him out

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
Thread is stupid.

If you're going to talk about Kobe not being himself then yeah you have a point but don't make LeBron James out like he did better than Kobe vs. the Celtics. Sure he had a stellar Game 7 but 1-6 were terrible. Kobe has been pretty steady points wise and he's shooting poor vs. the Celtics but it's still over 35%.
 9 years ago '07        #42
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 johnsontj said:
We got the win and Kobe still had 25points-7rebounds-5stls....Obviously he was doing something!!!!!
21 shots for 25 points :sick:
 06-15-2008, 11:34 PM         #43
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reason Pierce is balling against the Lakers cause Lakers throwing too much white boys on him..Radmonivic, Luke Walton, i mean AK-47 was even scoring on them..the problem is Kobe needs to guard him early man..i think that way..Kobe don't be giving up easy buckets to Eddie House and all the other Boston role players they throw Kobe on..Kobe should guard him earlier in spurts to throw his rythym off a little bit
 9 years ago '07        #44
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 MELODY said:
@ THE KOBE HATE.

HAS EVERYONE BEEN WATCHING THE SAME GAME I'VE BEEN WATCHING? SEEMS TO ME KOBE KEEPS GETTING DOUBLE TEAMED AND HE HAS NO ONE TO KICK IT OUT TO.

HOW MANY WINS DOES LEBRON HAVE IN AN NBA FINALS GAME?
im not hating on kobe im just disgusted w/ him ... why go away from something if its working i could give a damn what phil says ... kobe came out k!llin... then just decided to k!ll himself... :sick: and then he tried to revive himself in the LAST 2 MIN. and im not gonna compare him to anyone or bring anyone else name up
 9 years ago '05        #45
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 MELODY said:
@ THE KOBE HATE.

HAS EVERYONE BEEN WATCHING THE SAME GAME I'VE BEEN WATCHING? SEEMS TO ME KOBE KEEPS GETTING DOUBLE TEAMED AND HE HAS NO ONE TO KICK IT OUT TO.

HOW MANY WINS DOES LEBRON HAVE IN AN NBA FINALS GAME?
Did you just say Kobe's double-teamed with no one open? As in two people are on Kobe, which would mean one person would always be open?
 06-15-2008, 11:37 PM         #46
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
MJ has also win 6 championships without a dominant big men.

Kobe choked. Face it. n*ggas are just saying "Well Kobe did this and Kobe did that" if the Lakers lost tonight, I know Laker fans would be saying theyre boy choked. He did.

Where was he in the second, third and forth? he made 1 steal (which was a foul) and then his teammates finished the game off for him.
u stay on kobe's d*ck,wheres ur team at right now????shut the fu*k up n close thread
 9 years ago '07        #47
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 shady4180 said:
I believe he had 36 in game 3 which was a win
yes he did and he played selfish ... him and vujacic were the only ppl gettin it in that game...
 9 years ago '05        #48
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
 *eckounltd1972* said:
And I don't know if you noticed, but the Lakers play better when he passes :sick:
I don't know if you notice but they still miss lay ups and wide open shots after those passes :sick:
 9 years ago '06        #49
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
yall in here actin like michael jordan never had bad shooting nights!!!
 9 years ago '06        #50
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5654 5654
Kobe was slimwillie's avy tonight, sh*t the whole series.
 9 years ago '08        #51
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 2315 2315
This thread is pointless. Team plays better when Kobe passes. Although I will admit he`s having a bad shooting series, he has played great,especially defensively. I guess because the n*gga ain`t erupted for 50 yet means he has disappeared..... Use logic f*ck boys....
 9 years ago '06        #52
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 AnthonyCruz said:
I just dont know how the so called 'best player in the league' plays so sh*t durnig the finals. Whats the excuse?

Laker fans say "Oh, it's only 1 game"

Nah n*gga, it's been all series. His team continues to bail him out.

haha his expectations are so high dat even wen he has an above average game he still gets clown on cmon yeah he aint playing great all this series but you wont play great playing the best defensive team in the league if you watch the games you see he gets tripled
 06-15-2008, 11:42 PM         #53
2nd II NONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
lebron averaged 35% and over 5 TO per game. not to mention ray allen was on vacation that series. that's "showing up"?
owned:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #54
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Anthony O said:
u stay on kobe's d*ck,wheres ur team at right now????shut the fu*k up n close thread
Same place your team will be come Tuesday.

At home without a championship
 9 years ago '04        #55
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 1292 1292
looks like no one is giving any credit to the celtics defense...i want the lakers to win, but the Celtics play great defense...and Kobe is good and is playing pretty good...he had 2 steals on paul peirce at the end..he is the lakers best defensive player..i mean come basketball is a team game and his team hasn't been playing that good...
 9 years ago '04        #56
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 904Nole said:
This thread is pointless. Team plays better when Kobe passes. Although I will admit he`s having a bad shooting series, he has played great,especially defensively. I guess because the n*gga ain`t erupted for 50 yet means he has disappeared..... Use logic f*ck boys....
Where was he in game 4?

Like I been saying, he's been shooting horribly. Hes averaging 25 ppg but hes shooting 35% and hes disappeared most of the series. You cant deny that.

Not only that, hes been gettin torched on defense all series by Paul Pierce. He doesnt even want to guard him anymore. Derek Fisher had to step up and take the main defensive a.ssignment.
 9 years ago '07        #57
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
lamar odom said "not in l.a. we just couldnt lose tonight because i wanted to go out to eat" ... hahaha some motivation he has...
 9 years ago '05        #58
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I don't know if you notice but they still miss lay ups and wide open shots after those passes :sick:
I don't know if you noticed, but missing shots double-teamed with open teammates doesn't help much either :sick:
 06-15-2008, 11:49 PM         #59
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
Where was he in game 4?

Like I been saying, he's been shooting horribly. Hes averaging 25 ppg but hes shooting 35% and hes disappeared most of the series. You cant deny that.

Not only that, hes been gettin torched on defense all series by Paul Pierce. He doesnt even want to guard him anymore. Derek Fisher had to step up and take the main defensive a.ssignment.
do me a favor n stop posting,u dont know sh*t,he couldnt guard him late in the game cause he was in foul trouble,wheres ur team at????
 06-15-2008, 11:49 PM         #60
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
Where was he in game 4?

Kobes shooting 42% not counting this game. Itll probably be at 40% right after it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago