Kobe disappears again, team bails him out

most viewed right now
 152
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
89 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,997 | Props total: 6194 6194
 AnthonyCruz said:
Lebrons only 23 and hes better than Kobe.

He still has alot of time to win championships.

Kobe needs Shaq to carry him :applause::applause:
@ you just hatin like muthafu*ka where is melo right now (and because of who?) and where is Kobe?
 10 years ago '07        #22
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,510 | Props total: 16140 16140
 #1nasfan said:
@ you just hatin like muthafu*ka where is melo right now (and because of who?) and where is Kobe?
@ you attacking his avy... my squad demolished louisville ...
 10 years ago '04        #23
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Andre3000 said:
This isn't a fairy tale. MJ has had a series were hes shot bad. Mostly every great player does. Kobe has helped his team at other things besides scoring like a great player should do.
MJ has also win 6 championships without a dominant big men.

Kobe choked. Face it. n*ggas are just saying "Well Kobe did this and Kobe did that" if the Lakers lost tonight, I know Laker fans would be saying theyre boy choked. He did.

Where was he in the second, third and forth? he made 1 steal (which was a foul) and then his teammates finished the game off for him.
 10 years ago '08        #24
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,957 | Props total: 2112 2112
as much as i hate Paul Pierce...that n*gga is givin the so called "greatest player in the world" the BUSINESS, in this series...damn Kobe what happened to that competitive fire?
 10 years ago '06        #25
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,787 | Props total: 250 250
kobe cant get the separation he needs at all. he cant drive to the rim because he keeps gettin numerous different traps. he cant use the pick and roll because pau never rolls, all he ever does is try to get the ball and shoot rather than take it strong and dunk. kobe needs to go to the post more imo, he kinda looks like lebron the way he only gets the ball at the top of the key and tries to create................leading to failure
 06-15-2008, 10:23 PM         #26
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
MJ has also win 6 championships without a dominant big men.

Kobe choked. Face it. n*ggas are just saying "Well Kobe did this and Kobe did that" if the Lakers lost tonight, I know Laker fans would be saying theyre boy choked. He did.

Where was he in the second, third and forth? he made 1 steal (which was a foul) and then his teammates finished the game off for him.
LA doesn't have a dominant big man on that squad if u think they do then ur an idiot. The only people arguing that he choked are people that dont understand basketball. People that only credit offense as the main a.sset of the game.
 10 years ago '04        #27
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,997 | Props total: 6194 6194
 thehogue... said:
@ you attacking his avy... my squad demolished louisville ...
who's your squad I know u not talkin bout OU


Last edited by #1nasfan; 06-15-2008 at 10:25 PM..
 06-15-2008, 10:25 PM         #28
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
This isn't a fairy tale. MJ has had a series were hes shot bad. Mostly every great player does. Kobe has helped his team at other things besides scoring like a great player should do.
Kobe has 2 and both are worse than MJ's worse.
 10 years ago '07        #29
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,510 | Props total: 16140 16140
 El Fuerte said:
as much as i hate Paul Pierce...that n*gga is givin the so called "greatest player in the world" the BUSINESS, in this series...damn Kobe what happened to that competitive fire?
kobe plays lazy defense ... im sure everyone knows that...
 10 years ago '07        #30
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,510 | Props total: 16140 16140
 #1nasfan said:
who's your squad I know u not talkin bout OU
UNC... i only put that sig pic up because its about to be football season... i am a terrance williams fan though... i wont lie ...


Last edited by TH35; 06-15-2008 at 10:28 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #31
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
Do yall even have eyes? Every time the man makes a move to the basket he has atleast 3 defenders around him. So he has no choice but to pass the ball to a teammate. Besides Kobe showed up for games 2 and 3 but not 4 and 5. Hopefully Sasha and Vlad can hit some open 3s that will makes easier for him to drive.
 10 years ago '04        #32
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 icedout921 said:
Kobe has 2 and both are worse than MJ's worse.
I was about to say the same thing.

Lamar Odom & Pau Gasol>>>>>Luc Longley and Bill Wennington
 06-15-2008, 10:28 PM         #33
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Kobe has 2 and both are worse than MJ's worse.
Kobes gotten better since then so comparing Kobe now to that other guy is pointless.
 10 years ago '07        #34
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,510 | Props total: 16140 16140
 AnthonyCruz said:
I was about to say the same thing.

Lamar Odom & Pau Gasol>>>>>Luc Longley and Bill Wennington
wayyyy better
 10 years ago '06        #35
johnsontj 
space
avatar space
space
$294 | Props total: 0 0
 AnthonyCruz said:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How is this guy better than Lebron James?

Atleast Bron shows up.
We got the win and Kobe still had 25points-7rebounds-5stls....Obviously he was doing something!!!!!
 06-15-2008, 10:29 PM         #36
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
I was about to say the same thing.

Lamar Odom & Pau Gasol>>>>>Luc Longley and Bill Wennington
Pippen and Rodman>Lamar and Gasol.
 10 years ago '04        #37
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Paul Pierce has shut Kobe down.

Kobe's a fraud
 10 years ago '04        #38
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,997 | Props total: 6194 6194
 thehogue... said:
UNC... i only put that sig pic up because its about to be football season... i am a terrance williams fan though... i wont lie ...
Okay, true they got us
 10 years ago '05        #39
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Do yall even have eyes? Every time the man makes a move to the basket he has atleast 3 defenders around him. So he has no choice but to pass the ball to a teammate. Besides Kobe showed up for games 2 and 3 but not 4 and 5. Hopefully Sasha and Vlad can hit some open 3s that will makes easier for him to drive.
And I don't know if you noticed, but the Lakers play better when he passes :sick:
 10 years ago '07        #40
MELODY 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$11,838 | Props total: 4010 4010
@ THE KOBE HATE.

HAS EVERYONE BEEN WATCHING THE SAME GAME I'VE BEEN WATCHING? SEEMS TO ME KOBE KEEPS GETTING DOUBLE TEAMED AND HE HAS NO ONE TO KICK IT OUT TO.

HOW MANY WINS DOES LEBRON HAVE IN AN NBA FINALS GAME?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy