Kobe disappears again, team bails him out

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2008, 10:25 PM         #301
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
As long as the Celtics are in the East and healthy Wade and Bron wont be doing sh*t for a while. LA has got the West for at least 3/5 next years barring some great trades.

Kobes status isnt dropping much at all. The only thing that will fall is the MJ comparison. There still isn't a better all around player in the NBA than Kobe.
Thats bullsh*t..

THe celtics are not some dominate team thats gonna be a dynasty. Their stars are getting old and they almost lose to the hawks and cavs this year. Now dont say they didnt try im sure they did. And dont give me the old they beat the pistons when the pistons have a history of losing to teams they are better than. Its not like this celtic team is gonna dominate the league for yrs to come only a fool would think that.

And kobe is not that good a all around player ehs a great scorer thats it.

LBJ is a better all around player than Kobe.
 06-17-2008, 10:30 PM         #302
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Thats bullsh*t..

THe celtics are not some dominate team thats gonna be a dynasty. Their stars are getting old and they almost lose to the hawks and cavs this year. Now dont say they didnt try im sure they did. And dont give me the old they beat the pistons when the pistons have a history of losing to teams they are better than. Its not like this celtic team is gonna dominate the league for yrs to come only a fool would think that.

And kobe is not that good a all around player ehs a great scorer thats it.

LBJ is a better all around player than Kobe.
U cant be serious the Celtics will be on top of the East for at least 2 years. And will contend for about 4 more years.

Right now u probably could argue that Bron is better all around but he truly isn't. Kobe defensively>Bron. U hate on Kobe for Pierce murking him stat wise but Pierce murked Bron as well.
 06-17-2008, 10:31 PM         #303
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Right now u probably could argue that Bron is better all around but he truly isn't. Kobe defensively>Bron. U hate on Kobe for Pierce murking him stat wise but Pierce murked Bron as well.
no, did you watch that series.
 06-17-2008, 10:33 PM         #304
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
no, did you watch that series.
Pierce murked Bron in game 7 Thats the only game I watched fully. After I realized Cleveland had no chance I cared less most of the series until Game 7.
 06-17-2008, 10:35 PM         #305
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Pierce murked Bron in game 7 Thats the only game I watched fully. After I realized Cleveland had no chance I cared less most of the series until Game 7.
Bron had 40 in gm 7.

and he played good D on Pierce b4 that game.

Kobes D has sucked every game of this series.
 06-17-2008, 10:39 PM         #306
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Bron had 40 in gm 7.

and he played good D on Pierce b4 that game.

Kobes D has sucked every game of this series.
Actually after Game 7 both series stats will look pretty similar sorry to hurt ur parade of hatred for Kobe. Bron barely checked Pierce a whole game compared to how much Kobe checked Pierce. Brons teams D is what helped him throughout the series it wasn't Brons D.
 06-17-2008, 10:39 PM         #307
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
it aint over.............

bi*ch a.ss muthafu*ka
Ill keep it there since u love it so much. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 06-17-2008, 10:41 PM         #308
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Actually after Game 7 both series stats will look pretty similar sorry to hurt ur parade of hatred for Kobe. Bron barely checked Pierce a whole game compared to how much Kobe checked Pierce. Brons teams D is what helped him throughout the series it wasn't Brons D.
keep hating.

you even said u didnt watch the series.

bron checked him 95 pct of the time.
 06-17-2008, 10:43 PM         #309
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe fails yet again

he needs to admit shaq ran his existence:applause:
 06-17-2008, 10:44 PM         #310
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
keep hating.

you even said u didnt watch the series.

bron checked him 95 pct of the time.
I said I didn't watch it fully not at all. In games Bron struggles he literally wasn't doing sh*t defensively or offensively. Point is regardless Pierce has put up similar stats in both series and thats a fact.
 06-17-2008, 10:46 PM         #311
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
I said I didn't watch it fully not at all. In games Bron struggles he literally wasn't doing sh*t defensively or offensively. Point is regardless Pierce has put up similar stats in both series and thats a fact.
Bron was playing great defensively him and pierce both were and their offense didnt show up till the last game.

:thumbsdow:thumbsdow
 9 years ago '04        #312
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
21-62 Last three Games....

Take your ball and go home...watch more Jordan tapes on ESPN Classic, BACK FIRED ON YOU KOBE STANS !!!
 06-17-2008, 10:50 PM         #313
fat_boyy22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe lost everything this series.. he doesn't even come close to MJ's toenails now... and quitting on your team in an elimination game doesn't takes you out of consideration for the best current player
 06-17-2008, 10:50 PM         #314
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Bron was playing great defensively him and pierce both were and their offense didnt show up till the last game.

:thumbsdow:thumbsdow
Bron was playing okay D throughout the series but I know ur not that dumb enough to say that Bron was the ONLY reason Pierce shot bad. Cavs D as a whole was good. And plz tell me where was Brons shut down D in game 7??
 9 years ago '07        #315
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Kobe just does NOT have what it takes to win a title. He is not Jordan and once he realizes that, then he can maybe be on his way to win a championship. Jordan was able to dice down defenses and get his team involved. He also had great court awareness and made great decisions with the ball. Kobe just does not possess these abilities, yet tries to play the game like Jordan. This is why he is as good as he is, and also his ultimate downfall. His Jordan wanna-be-ness.
 9 years ago '04        #316
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
" Not tonight : n*gga u got Xed
 09-01-2008, 03:32 AM         #317
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2nd II NONE said:
mj never played without pippen in the finals the flu? i guess the teams jordan played in the first round couldnt stop him either because b4 pippen jordan couldnt even get out the first round didnt pippen almost go to the ship without mike? sonned!
that comment i was talkin about Kobe vs MJ. str8 up. their resume's compared to 1 another. Jordan needed Pippen. never said that he didnt. but Kobe needed Shaq right? lol. no rings without dude as well! he was the sidekick. MJ never was 1 to no 1 when he played. without him he still would have better numbers and wouldnt have disappered in the finals if him and Pippen and company never met. MJ woulda got his numbers and more than likely lose cuz theres no I in team. unlike Kobe just showed. teams usually let one player get his and force the rest to beat you if he got it like that. the lakers aint do sh*t. game 6 proves my point! Kobe either except a game or too if that. Paxson n Kerr in dif championship years hit the big shot. not MJ. could any laker beside Kobe do that this year? Pippen got that far with a CHAMPIONSHIP PROVEN TEAM ALREADY. Jordan left to play baseball n he took the top spot of a team fresh off not 1 but 3 rings!!! JORDAN DID HIS THING WITH OUT PIP, GRANT, PAXSON ETC. as in getting his. in the Bulls Pistions years you talkin bout that he couldnt get past them back then and b4 then in the early 80's with other teams as well. those players wasnt on the his squad then. Orlando Woolridge n company was. even Larry Bird and the great Celtics couldnt stop MJ when he drop 63 in double ot in the playoffs and he aint have no one on his squad then. and thats when he came back from breaking his foot. lost yea, could they stop HIM? NO! thats what i was talkin about. Kobe is a great player. better then MJ. never! career or stat wise but will be a hall of famer. just let Kobe be Kobe. kno your history....SON prob too young to remember MJ in his championship prime
 09-01-2008, 04:21 AM         #318
DJ QUIK 5.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamesflames6 said:
that comment i was talkin about Kobe vs MJ. str8 up. their resume's compared to 1 another. Jordan needed Pippen. never said that he didnt. but Kobe needed Shaq right? lol. no rings without dude as well! he was the sidekick. MJ never was 1 to no 1 when he played. without him he still would have better numbers and wouldnt have disappered in the finals if him and Pippen and company never met. MJ woulda got his numbers and more than likely lose cuz theres no I in team. unlike Kobe just showed. teams usually let one player get his and force the rest to beat you if he got it like that. the lakers aint do sh*t. game 6 proves my point! Kobe either except a game or too if that. Paxson n Kerr in dif championship years hit the big shot. not MJ. could any laker beside Kobe do that this year? Pippen got that far with a CHAMPIONSHIP PROVEN TEAM ALREADY. Jordan left to play baseball n he took the top spot of a team fresh off not 1 but 3 rings!!! JORDAN DID HIS THING WITH OUT PIP, GRANT, PAXSON ETC. as in getting his. in the Bulls Pistions years you talkin bout that he couldnt get past them back then and b4 then in the early 80's with other teams as well. those players wasnt on the his squad then. Orlando Woolridge n company was. even Larry Bird and the great Celtics couldnt stop MJ when he drop 63 in double ot in the playoffs and he aint have no one on his squad then. and thats when he came back from breaking his foot. lost yea, could they stop HIM? NO! thats what i was talkin about. Kobe is a great player. better then MJ. never! career or stat wise but will be a hall of famer. just let Kobe be Kobe. kno your history....SON prob too young to remember MJ in his championship prime
everything you said was just complete bullsh*t phil said himself jordan wouldve played second fiddle if he ever had a big man you fu*king dummy. and this sh*t is so dumb im not gonna even give u a drawn out answer. jordan did his thing without pippen? u sonned yourself. he didnt win more than one playoff game without him and kobe took a cast non allstars to the finals in the toughest conference in league history and jordan didnt play against any athletic defenders or the zone defense you dumb a.ss! like i said i saw mike come in the league and watched him all during the mid to late 80s and he didnt do sh*t by himself. and what a coincidence as soon as pippen and grant came he gets out the first round your a fu*kin idiot i can sonn you a million different ways but youve already sonned yourself
 9 years ago '04        #319
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 DJ QUIK 5.0 said:
everything you said was just complete bullsh*t phil said himself jordan wouldve played second fiddle if he ever had a big man you fu*king dummy. and this sh*t is so dumb im not gonna even give u a drawn out answer. jordan did his thing without pippen? u sonned yourself. he didnt win more than one playoff game without him and kobe took a cast non allstars to the finals in the toughest conference in league history and jordan didnt play against any athletic defenders or the zone defense you dumb a.ss! like i said i saw mike come in the league and watched him all during the mid to late 80s and he didnt do sh*t by himself. and what a coincidence as soon as pippen and grant came he gets out the first round your a fu*kin idiot i can sonn you a million different ways but youve already sonned yourself
:applause:

Last edited by Mully805; 09-01-2008 at 05:17 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #320
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ someone bumpin this thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc