most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #261
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Andre3000 said:
That definitely isn't the same sorry Pistons squad at all. Much worse coach and no Ben Wallace. Contrary to ur opinion the Pistons are getting worse every year. They obviously suck if Bron can murder the Pistons but get swept and look like sh*t against the Spurs.

The Sixers are a playoff team without AI. Nuggets are a 1st rd team without him as well. He doesn't make any team drastically better and the Sixers are better without him.
Your missing the point... Were the Cavs or the pistons favored to go the Finals last year? You know for gotdamn sure the Pistons were favored to make it to the finals... If they were so sorry then they wouldnt have been favored right? Then why were they favored answer that?

And as far as Iverson goes please tell me what did they do before Iverson in Philly? They didnt even make the playoffs the 5 years before drafting Iverson... And after him they havent proved they are better off until they either reach the finals or win a championship...

And Denver has a better record with Iverson same result so he didnt make them worst... Thats what a cancer does is make your team worst... Worst would be not making the playoffs
 9 years ago '05        #262
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
kobe is gettin tripleteamed by the best defense in the league.. what do u want from him?
 9 years ago '05        #263
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,411 | Props total: 8115 8115
 MadGam325 said:
kobe is gettin tripleteamed by the best defense in the league.. what do u want from him?
They want him to force shots so they can come in here and talk about how he doesn't get his teammates involved
 06-16-2008, 01:31 PM         #264
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Your missing the point... Were the Cavs or the pistons favored to go the Finals last year? You know for gotdamn sure the Pistons were favored to make it to the finals... If they were so sorry then they wouldnt have been favored right? Then why were they favored answer that?

And as far as Iverson goes please tell me what did they do before Iverson in Philly? They didnt even make the playoffs the 5 years before drafting Iverson... And after him they havent proved they are better off until they either reach the finals or win a championship...

And Denver has a better record with Iverson same result so he didnt make them worst... Thats what a cancer does is make your team worst... Worst would be not making the playoffs
Being favored doesn't mean much of anything. Lebron did elevate his game against the Cavs but no one had it being a sweep or anything. People had it going to 7 for the Pistons. Its not like they counted him out. Pistons were the favorite but the reason they were was because the conference itself was looking like sh*t last year. They went with the Pistons because they were the default team. Coming into the post season the Pistons had no high leverage over the Cavs. IT wasn't a drastic surprise since they were 2nd in the East during that season.

A 1 game difference with Iverson than when Andre Miller was there. And Melo never let his team ever get swept. This team isn't better with Iverson period and they appear worse on the floor.

U wouldn't a.ssume that a team would make the playoffs automatically after one of there most prized players left there team and couldn't make it thereself. The Nuggets barely made it this year. Regardless if that team stays the same I doubt theyll make it next year.
 9 years ago '04        #265
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Sheeed said:
whats funny is neither of the three everyone is praising can carry a team...ESPECIALLY Garnett who plays horrible when his team needs it most...

IF you wanna get Technical, please count tha number of players in tha NBA today on one hand that could actually carry a team by themselves.....

Last edited by {XtoDaZ}; 06-16-2008 at 01:36 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #266
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
These fu*king clowns change yearly on here ...

3 years ago it was, Kobe is a ball hog and never win a title, he needs to use his teammates more ...

Last year the same, but a little less harsh ...

Now it's Kobe is sh*t because he relies on his teammates too much ...

You fu*king guys are unpleasable ... what happens if LeBron never wins a title? I think Kobe had 3 rings by the time he was 23 if I'm not mistaken?

Dude won the game with his defense, and all you got to say is he was bailed out. Boston does everything to stop Kobe, hence why he uses his teammates. Be careful people, you might get what you wish for ... the Black Mamba isn't done yet!
 06-16-2008, 04:12 PM         #267
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
These fu*king clowns change yearly on here ...

3 years ago it was, Kobe is a ball hog and never win a title, he needs to use his teammates more ...

Last year the same, but a little less harsh ...

Now it's Kobe is sh*t because he relies on his teammates too much ...

You fu*king guys are unpleasable ... what happens if LeBron never wins a title? I think Kobe had 3 rings by the time he was 23 if I'm not mistaken?

Dude won the game with his defense, and all you got to say is he was bailed out. Boston does everything to stop Kobe, hence why he uses his teammates. Be careful people, you might get what you wish for ... the Black Mamba isn't done yet!
you had me untill that part

give lebron the most dominant center to play the game and see what happens
 06-16-2008, 04:17 PM         #268
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:

Bill Cartwright??? Luc Longley?? :D
 9 years ago '04        #269
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Andre3000 said:
Being favored doesn't mean much of anything. Lebron did elevate his game against the Cavs but no one had it being a sweep or anything. People had it going to 7 for the Pistons. Its not like they counted him out. Pistons were the favorite but the reason they were was because the conference itself was looking like sh*t last year. They went with the Pistons because they were the default team. Coming into the post season the Pistons had no high leverage over the Cavs. IT wasn't a drastic surprise since they were 2nd in the East during that season.

A 1 game difference with Iverson than when Andre Miller was there. And Melo never let his team ever get swept. This team isn't better with Iverson period and they appear worse on the floor.

U wouldn't a.ssume that a team would make the playoffs automatically after one of there most prized players left there team and couldn't make it thereself. The Nuggets barely made it this year. Regardless if that team stays the same I doubt theyll make it next year.
It doesnt matter why a team was favored they obviously werent sorry as you proclaimed them... The Pistons did have the 3rd best record in the league... And regardless to how you try and discredit the Pistons teams from last year they were upset by the Cavaliers...

Denver barely made it to the playoffs before Iverson got there your not making any sense... You say they are worst with Iverson yet they had their first 50 win season since 1987... They have never been better than the 7th seed since Carmello got there.... So they have always barely made the playoffs

You say Carmello never got swept but he never won more than one game in any playoffs... Not to mention his numbers also drop tremendously in the playoffs yet it is IVerson is the cancer on that team...

Last edited by dre03; 06-16-2008 at 04:37 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #270
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 HeavenlySword said:
Bill Cartwright??? Luc Longley?? :D
Will Purdue??

I think Ill-gow-quas (Sp??) is on the same page as the centers Jordan played with. People need to realize he isn't to that level yet. Another year or so, and LeBron will be pretty much unstoppable.
 9 years ago '04        #271
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:

Shaq wasn't the most dominate ... Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlin??

But I know what you are saying. Kobe helped that team just as much as Shaq did ... Shaq can't win a title without a dominate guard ... so what's your point?
 9 years ago '04        #272
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 06-17-2008, 09:42 PM         #273
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Kobes team is bailing him out now???
 9 years ago '06        #274
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Man fu*k these mods. Merge any pro-kobe thread but let a bullsh*t kobe thread like this stick.
 9 years ago '04        #275
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
Gasol just stands there like a bi*ch while ROndo rushes his a.ss. And we're supposed to miss his a.ss in Memphis
 9 years ago '04        #276
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Theyre trying to.

He started out hot and disappeared (as usual) and now his team is trying to get them back in the game. I'd hate to be his teammate.
 06-17-2008, 09:51 PM         #277
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
hes doing so much..
 9 years ago '04        #278
space
space
@ Kobe.

This guy is a quitter.

He quits on his team when he faces a little adversity. Look at his body language. Hes fu*kin garbage.

Best player in the world my a.ss.
 06-17-2008, 09:53 PM         #279
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
Theyre trying to.

He started out hot and disappeared (as usual) and now his team is trying to get them back in the game. I'd hate to be his teammate.
There not trying to do sh*t. There just playing like sh*t.
 06-17-2008, 09:53 PM         #280
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
@ Kobe.

This guy is a quitter.

He quits on his team when he faces a little adversity. Look at his body language. Hes fu*kin garbage.

Best player in the world my a.ss.
just told my boy the same thing hes just standing and watching now.

but even when he was trying hard in the 2nd he couldnt do sh*t and his defnese is horrible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy