Kobe disappears again, team bails him out

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #241
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 dre03 said:
Wasnt that vice versa last year??? Wasnt Kobe watching Lebron from home at the finals??? And who is the cancer?
Cleveland had no business being in the finals last year, detoit fu*ked that up

Last edited by beantown; 06-16-2008 at 11:22 AM..
 06-16-2008, 11:23 AM         #242
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
why do idiots like you think because your team made the finals you know more? last year it was idiot Cavs fans and the year before it was idiot heat and Mavs fans.

people can't have an opinion cause their teams didn't make it? dumbest sh*t I ever heard.

I bet you had an opinion on last years finals and your team was 24-58 :rolleyes:
Y do idiots like u think u know anything??
 10 years ago '06        #243
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 slimwillie said:
why do idiots like you think because your team made the finals you know more? last year it was idiot Cavs fans and the year before it was idiot heat and Mavs fans.

people can't have an opinion cause their teams didn't make it? dumbest sh*t I ever heard.

I bet you had an opinion on last years finals and your team was 24-58 :rolleyes:
did you respond to my post because you're a Kobe hater?

how am I acting like I know more? I'm simply saying that if you're only on here to be a hater and make retarded avy's since ur team isn't in the playoffs then you should :hang:
 10 years ago '04        #244
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 69 69
 AnthonyCruz said:
I was about to say the same thing.

Lamar Odom & Pau Gasol>>>>>Luc Longley and Bill Wennington
Scottie Pippen > lakers other 4
 10 years ago '05        #245
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 dre03 said:
Wasnt that vice versa last year??? Wasnt Kobe watching Lebron from home at the finals??? And who is the cancer?

he was... but the lakers have won 2 this year...

what did lebron do? Get his a.ss SWEPT
 06-16-2008, 11:27 AM         #246
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
go google gay you d*cksucker
U took that out of context but it doesn't matter. Every1 knows something is wrong with you anyway.
 10 years ago '05        #247
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 slimwillie said:
no i'm not a hater but I find it funny that every1 has an excuse on why Kobe is doing the same thing Lebron did. Lebron gets called overrated and Kobe's teammates aren't good enough. :rolleyes:

Kobe IS NOT doing the same thing lebron did... Kobe's team has won 2 games..

And in Game 3 Kobe took over the game and carried us to victory... Did Lebron do that?:applause:
 06-16-2008, 11:32 AM         #248
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
every1 on BX? all your friends? how did I take it out of context? you said exactly what I quoted
U should post the question and read it to urself a couple of times. Like I said its obvious u look up to me or some sh*t. My name is always somewhere
 10 years ago '04        #249
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 Andre3000 said:
LA doesn't have a dominant big man on that squad if u think they do then ur an idiot. The only people arguing that he choked are people that dont understand basketball. People that only credit offense as the main a.sset of the game.
he was talking about Shaq dumbass.
 10 years ago '04        #250
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 RepDBlock said:
he was... but the lakers have won 2 this year...

what did lebron do? Get his a.ss SWEPT
Lakers have won 2 what games? Isnt a loss a loss?? It doesnt matter if you lose in game 7 or game 4 you still lose... BTW Kobe was favored to win so he should have 4 wins at the end of this series if anything shorter than that than its a failure either way dumbass...

The Spurs were favored against the Cavs the Cavs werent even supposed to be there remember everyone said they would lose to Detroit... So please getting swept as an underdog is much better than getting beat as a favorite
 10 years ago '04        #251
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 slimwillie said:
no i'm not a hater but I find it funny that every1 has an excuse on why Kobe is doing the same thing Lebron did. Lebron gets called overrated and Kobe's teammates aren't good enough. :rolleyes:
 slimwillie said:
you act like a Melo fan can't speak the truth about Kobe disappearing. like his opinion means nothing cause he's a Melo fan :rolleyes:

well your a Patriotsa fan so lets talk about choking

Responding to the same post twice in 2 minutes....take your L and keep walkin
 10 years ago '04        #252
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
He was watching him get swept and beat A injured Wizards team, the Nets, and a sorry Pistons squad. And people were hating on Kobe then like there hating now. The Canswer is AI.
Oh now its a sorry Pistons squad because Lebron beat them... the same sorry Pistons squad that embarrased LA in 04 huh... The same sorry Pistons squad that was supposed to beat the Cavs... Its funny how they are called sorry now that the Cavs beat them last year but i remember during that series everyone said the Pistons were making it back to the finals... You ppl are hypocrites...

Iverson cancer? Thats funny cuz i see his old team hasnt done anything before or after him... And Denver had their 4th best record in team history in IVerson's first full year...

A cancer is a player who makes a team worst than they already are seeing how the Nuggets never made out the first round before Iverson and they have a better record with him i dont see how that is a cancer... They brought him in to be a scorer and thats what he did... How is that a cancer?
 10 years ago '06        #253
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 slimwillie said:
:rolleyes: he had no business being in the finals but he was and funny you say Detroit fu*ked it up but your team took 7 to beat ATLANTA :sleepy:

so i guess Bos has no business in the finals since Boston and cleveland fu*ked it up :thumbsdow
are you just arguing a point because you don't know how to shut the fu*k up??

Boston won the series regardless of the game 7 so u can shut the fu*k up with that..... and detroit LOST to cleveland.... they didnt finish them off at fu*king HOME in game 7.... Celtics demolished the Hawks and showed that they really shouldn't have let it get that far.

Just log off.
 06-16-2008, 11:47 AM         #254
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jeehtoven said:
he was talking about Shaq dumbass.
Why are u speaking for him??
 06-16-2008, 11:49 AM         #255
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
ur name is always somewhere cause you have 19,000 post. and you're a supposed Wizard fan but you must look up to Kobe cause you defend him like you know him.
Im sorry I dont get banned and make aliases like Eagles fans. :wow:
Right I defend Kobe like I know him u sound too corny. :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '05        #256
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
whats funny is neither of the three everyone is praising can carry a team...ESPECIALLY Garnett who plays horrible when his team needs it most...
 06-16-2008, 11:52 AM         #257
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Oh now its a sorry Pistons squad because Lebron beat them... the same sorry Pistons squad that embarrased LA in 04 huh... The same sorry Pistons squad that was supposed to beat the Cavs... Its funny how they are called sorry now that the Cavs beat them last year but i remember during that series everyone said the Pistons were making it back to the finals... You ppl are hypocrites...

Iverson cancer? Thats funny cuz i see his old team hasnt done anything before or after him... And Denver had their 4th best record in team history in IVerson's first full year...

A cancer is a player who makes a team worst than they already are seeing how the Nuggets never made out the first round before Iverson and they have a better record with him i dont see how that is a cancer... They brought him in to be a scorer and thats what he did... How is that a cancer?
That definitely isn't the same sorry Pistons squad at all. Much worse coach and no Ben Wallace. Contrary to ur opinion the Pistons are getting worse every year. They obviously suck if Bron can murder the Pistons but get swept and look like sh*t against the Spurs.

The Sixers are a playoff team without AI. Nuggets are a 1st rd team without him as well. He doesn't make any team drastically better and the Sixers are better without him.
 06-16-2008, 11:55 AM         #258
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
why you have Kobe in your avy? you didn't do that until they made the finals lame a.ss d*ckriding lil kid. I made an alias? it said my name in it and I didn't hide it keep reaching kobe stan
Its a avy. Its not a tattoo. Ive seen many people have other players in there avy or sig and be fans of there team still . Just for the record Im still putting him in my avy when this is his obviously his worst performance throughout the playoffs. I didn't have him in there when he was playing great in the Western Conference playoffs but I put him there when hes down 3-1 and not playing as good as he did before it shouldn't bother you.
 06-16-2008, 12:13 PM         #259
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you're still a d*cksucker :slap: you d*ckride any1 that wins but you're a washington fan it's understandable
How am I d*ckriding any1 by putting him in my avy. Especially when there down 3-1 and not playing great. Is something wrong with you??
 9 years ago '04        #260
dre03 
space
space
 Sheeed said:
whats funny is neither of the three everyone is praising can carry a team...ESPECIALLY Garnett who plays horrible when his team needs it most...

Why do you post again?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy