most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
Mega 
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
 slimwillie said:
ok but the Bigs still crashed. Pierce has been covering Kobe man and getting help . Boston hasn't been playin Kobe zone
Bullsh*t, did you look at the game in the 4th.
 10 years ago '04        #222
Mega 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
what do you mean he could force shots? he did force them he was 6-19 one game

thats what LBJ did to he forced shots and every1 said he choked every1 said he was overrated. now that it's Kobe it's different :rolleyes:

and Kobes more experienced with a better cast around him but still Lebron took it to 7 and avg. more a.ssist and rebounds then Kobe. when Kobe's shots off he's not great.
Come on now. Three years ago Kobe would have been 10-30.

And I wish you muthafu*kas up here would stop making broad generalizations.

Everyone said this, everyone said that.

People are saying that Boston is one of the best defensive teams ever

Some of you are a little too biased or know too little to comment on basketball.
 10 years ago '04        #223
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 StateZFinest said:
after watching game 5, i think it's a given that the lakers might pull off the upset or at the very least, lakers will take it to 7.

kobe's had a few quiet games in a row now. he's recieving a lot of criticism. Do you honestly think he's going to not explode in at least 1 game?
Wow your really grasping on to nothing there buddy... Please let me know why u feel that way...

Cuz i saw a LAkers team at home and Kobe scored 25 points, Gasol scored 19 points 13 rebounds and 6 a.ssists, Odom scroed 20 points 11 rebounds, Fisher had 15 points... Farmar scored 11 points... and your bench was only beat by 11 points... The Celtics had 3 players in double figures and the Lakers had 5

You outrebounded the Celtics you forced more turnovers and both teams shot the same amount of free throws and you shot way better than the Celtics...

Not to mention Garnett barely played cuz of foul trouble and had his worst game of the season, Ray Allen was 4-13 and missed wide open shots Posey, Brown and Powe were ineffective and yet the Celtics lost by 5 on two missed free throws by Garnett and a missed wide open 3 by House sealed their fate...

What good did you get out of that game? The Lakers could not have asked for a better script... Your hoping Bryant goes off for 30+ and get the same production from everyone else is ridiculous thinking...

Last edited by dre03; 06-16-2008 at 10:18 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #224
Mega 
space
space
 dre03 said:
Wow your really grasping on to nothing there buddy... Please let me know why u feel that way...

Cuz i saw a LAkers team at home and Kobe scored 25 points, Gasol scored 19 points 13 rebounds and 6 a.ssists, Odom scroed 20 points 11 rebounds, Fisher had 15 points... Farmar scored 11 points... and your bench was only beat by 11 points... The Celtics had 3 players in double figures and the Lakers had 5

You outrebounded the Celtics you forced more turnovers and both teams shot the same amount of free throws and you shot way better than the Celtics...

Not to mention Garnett barely played cuz of foul trouble and had his worst game of the season, Ray Allen was 4-13 and missed wide open shots Posey, Brown and Powe were ineffective and yet the Celtics lost by 5 on two missed free throws by Garnett and a missed wide open 3 by House sealed their fate...

What good did you get out of that game? The Lakers could not have asked for a better script... Your hoping Bryant goes off for 30+ and get the same production from everyone else is ridiculous thinking...
I agree sorta, but the goal is to extend the series, because you never know what might happen. Especially with Perkins being hurt, and possible foul trouble or injuries.

The Lakers had a good chance to win game one.
 10 years ago '06        #225
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Something funny about a thread about Kobe dispapearing started by someone who's a fu*kin Melo fan... talk about choke artists cuz last time I checked the Lakers swept the Nuggets in the first round.

Can't stand how everyone thinks their a basketball expert once it gets to the NBA Finals... if your team is out just be a spectater and not a hater cuz no one gives a fu*k what you gotta say.

Close thread.
 10 years ago '04        #226
Mega 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
gtfoh 10-30 is the same as 6-19.

Game 4 biggest game of the season and Kobe goes for 17 :sleepy:

nobody's takin anything away from Boston but you kobe d*cksuckers weren't giving them credit when they shut Lebron down. you were all sayin Lebron sucked if Kobe don't go 7 then Lebron did more with less <<Fact

know to little? what are you a arm chair coach? you don't know sh*t n*gga thats why you're sittin on Boxden instead of actually coaching somewhere
6-19 is the same as 10-30 Do you have your GED?

Again with the generalizations You were all saying what?

You don't know what I'm doing, well besides communicating with a complete idiot.

They really need an age limit up this muthafu*ka
 06-16-2008, 10:48 AM         #227
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

My opinion was really based off of nothing. It's just a feeling I get, that kobe will have a monster game for like 40+ to carry to lakers one game. is it backed up with any facts? nope

but please stop with the "you guys" "your bench" etc. I am not a lakers fan, and never will be *throws up*
 10 years ago '06        #228
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
It's hard for anybody to be great all the time. Kobe is just pressing too much. You can see the anxiousness on his face. I'm sure he'll come back to normal in Boston. He will have to in order for them to win.

Regardless to whether he's been absent or not in the finals, he's still the best player on the planet. Even he struggles.

I'd ride with 25 pts, 7 rebs, 4 ast, and 5 stls in a winning effort any day.
 10 years ago '04        #229
dre03 
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
They mad we still here . Kobe has been bailing out the Lakers when Shaq couldn't ice games and up until this point , every now and then you should be able to get bailed out even tho you had 20+ which is what most of the Celts don't have everygame.
You Kobe stans are out of control... Its one thing to like a player its another thing to fabricate sh*t... These are all the times Shaq and Kobe played in a finals together

2000 - Shaq 38.0 PPG, 16.6 RPG, 2.3 APG, 2.6 BPG 61% Fg
Kobe 15.6 PPG, 4.6 RPG, 4.2 APG 36%

2001 - Shaq 33.0 PPG, 15.8 RPG, 3.4 BPG 4.8 APG 58% Fg
Kobe 24.6 PPG, 7.8 RPG, 5.8 APG 46% Fg

2002 - Shaq 36.3 PPG, 12.3 RPG, 2.75 BPG, 3.5 APG 59% Fg
Kobe 26.8 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 5.3 APG 51% Fg

2004 - Shaq 21.5 PPG, 11.5 RPG, 2.48 BPG, 2.9 APG 58% Fg
Kobe 24.0 PPG, 5.5 RPG, 5.1 APG 43% Fg

Please show me where he bailed out Shaq in any series... Let me guess your one game against the Pacers in Game 4 when Shaq fouled out even though Shaq had 36 points and 21 boards that game...

Yeah Kobe played good but too bad he followed that up in Game 5 with a 8 point 5 rebound on 20% shooting performance in 38 minutes while Shaq had 35 points and 11 boards... Yeah Kobe hitting a shot or two at the end of games isnt really what i call bailing Shaq out but maybe playing as a role player is what he was doing but by no means did he bail Shaq out in any Finals
 10 years ago '04        #230
dre03 
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
My opinion was really based off of nothing. It's just a feeling I get, that kobe will have a monster game for like 40+ to carry to lakers one game. is it backed up with any facts? nope

but please stop with the "you guys" "your bench" etc. I am not a lakers fan, and never will be *throws up*
At least your real about it i can tell your not a Lakers fan then... Props for being honest...
 10 years ago '04        #231
dre03 
space
space
 Mega said:
6-19 is the same as 10-30 Do you have your GED?

Again with the generalizations You were all saying what?

You don't know what I'm doing, well besides communicating with a complete idiot.

They really need an age limit up this muthafu*ka
Um 6-19 and 10-30 is roughly the same percentage with a higher volume of shots...

6/19 = 31.5%
10/30 = 33.3%

Last edited by dre03; 06-16-2008 at 10:59 AM..
 06-16-2008, 11:01 AM         #232
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah kobe got his a.ss bailed out I still think hes da best player in da game but hes not even top 10 of all time
 06-16-2008, 11:03 AM         #233
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Something funny about a thread about Kobe dispapearing started by someone who's a fu*kin Melo fan... talk about choke artists cuz last time I checked the Lakers swept the Nuggets in the first round.

Can't stand how everyone thinks their a basketball expert once it gets to the NBA Finals... if your team is out just be a spectater and not a hater cuz no one gives a fu*k what you gotta say.

Close thread.
 06-16-2008, 11:07 AM         #234
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I know is Kobe is getting ready for game 6 while the canswer, the guy in the wheel chair, and Bron Bron are watching this at home.
 10 years ago '04        #235
dre03 
space
space
 Mega said:
I agree sorta, but the goal is to extend the series, because you never know what might happen. Especially with Perkins being hurt, and possible foul trouble or injuries.

The Lakers had a good chance to win game one.
Yeah thats true but in Game 1 the game was more balanced... Both teams had 4 players in double figures... Both teams shot a bad percentage 41% and 42%... benches scored 15 and 18 points, Boston turned the ball over 5 more times than the Lakers... Lakers had more a.ssists, and the Celtics shot 7 more free throws...

Celtics just outrebounded the Lakers but other than that this game was pretty even... My whole point was that the Lakers totally outplayed the Celtics when the Celtics only had Paul Pierce going and the Lakers had their entire starting lineup playing well and they barely won... I mean Kobe had an off night but 25 points on 38% shooting is a usual night for Kobe in this series... I just couldnt pull anything positive for the Lakers out of that win
 10 years ago '04        #236
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
All I know is Kobe is getting ready for game 6 while the canswer, the guy in the wheel chair, and Bron Bron are watching this at home.
Wasnt that vice versa last year??? Wasnt Kobe watching Lebron from home at the finals??? And who is the cancer?
 06-16-2008, 11:14 AM         #237
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Well he did average over 50% for his career in Chicago... And Kobe barely even averages over 45%... So that tells me majority of his games were 50% or higher... Nobody said you will shoot 50% every night... But Kobe has never played good in any finals which is why he doesnt have a Finals MVP...

He is horrible in the finals... Damn you aint gotta play good every night but this is his 5th Finals and his 27th finals game there is no excuse for still playing worst than you do the rest of the playoffs and regular season...

You cant defend Kobe's numbers dropping from regular season to playoffs to Finals... Thats inexcusable... That doesnt happen to great players...

Magic, Jordan, Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem, Pippen, Iverson, Nash, Garnett, Barkley, Lebron, McGrady

Thats just a few of the good to great players that i know off the top of my head stepped their game up from regular season to playoffs...

Kobe is the only player i know of whose playoff numbers are lower than his regular season numbers and his finals numbers are lower than both... Only player i can think of unless you can show me another great player
Besides this series Kobe has stepped it up tremendously in the playoffs unless ur blind. This is the only series hes struggled which is due to matchup problems. It just so happens that it was against one of the best defenses in the league. Hes had 1 great Finals series. The rest are so-so or above average.
 06-16-2008, 11:17 AM         #238
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Wasnt that vice versa last year??? Wasnt Kobe watching Lebron from home at the finals??? And who is the cancer?
He was watching him get swept and beat A injured Wizards team, the Nets, and a sorry Pistons squad. And people were hating on Kobe then like there hating now. The Canswer is AI.
 06-16-2008, 11:19 AM         #239
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
yeah so his numbers are down and they're goin home without a ring. and he's shooting 42% after shooting 50,49 &53 % in the 1st 3 rounds

keep d*ckriding
What was the purpose of this
 10 years ago '06        #240
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Andre3000 said:
@ canswer
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy