Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 J.R. Hyphy said:
yeah multiple games over 25 pts is horrible
It is when your average is 28+ and over 45% shooting... I would say in the most important games of the season that 25 points and below 40% shooting is horrible...
 06-16-2008, 09:33 AM         #202
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
so now having good first qtrs count?

and the steal was a foul lucky for him the cheating ref was there to save him.
stfu. nah 1st quarters dont count, that why after they get played the refs reset the score to 0 and start from the 2nd....:rolleyes:

[pic - click to view]

06-16-2008, 09:35 AM         #203
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:
stfu. nah 1st quarters dont count, that why after they get played the refs reset the score to 0 and start from the 2nd....:rolleyes:

[pic - click to view]

funny seems like being great in the first qtr and a.ss after=a choker.

thats what this thread is about.

try again.
 06-16-2008, 09:38 AM         #204
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too bad that pic you quoted was in the 4th qtr.

try again.
 06-16-2008, 09:38 AM         #205
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:

try again.
Agreed. Kobe played like total a.ss in the fourth. That stupid a.ss shot he took late where he pumped and took a bad leaner just made me wanna come through the TV and k!ll him and I don't even root for the Lakers.
 10 years ago '04        #206
Mega 
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
They're playing a 1-2-2 zone that's stopping him from penetrating. He could shoot jumpers or threes, but they would be bad shots. The old Kobe would have shot regardless. Boston did the same thing with Lebron. It's sort of hard to score when a whole team collapses on you.

Kobe is in a no win situation with some of you.

If he shoots 30 times he gets criticized. If he plays team basketball he gets criticized.

Last edited by Mega; 06-16-2008 at 09:39 AM..
 06-16-2008, 09:42 AM         #207
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:

try again.
lol i still want to know how kobe choked
 10 years ago '07        #208
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1871 1871
 *eckounltd1972* said:
did You Just Say Kobe's double-teamed With No One Open? As In Two People Are On Kobe, Which Would Mean One Person Would Always Be Open?
No One To Kick It Out To As In A Solid Shooter That Will Be Open Once They Double Team.
 10 years ago '04        #209
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
hes scoring 26 a game but yeah hes choking the finals away

and btw whats paul pierce averaging? 22 and whatd kobe hold pierce to in game 3?? 6 and whatd the lowest kobes even scored in the finals? 17 ... how does the supposively best player in the finals get held to 6? not to mention kobe has more rebounds and a.ssists by one in each category and 16 steals to pierces 5... the only possible comparison is the pierce has a better fg % due to the fact that he doesnt take as many shots as kobe with two other hall of famers on the team

bench scoring

lakers
game 1 - 15
game 2 - 23
game 3 - 25
game 4 - 15
game 5 - 17

tics
game 1 - 17
game 2 - 35
game 3 - 29
game 4 - 32
game 5 - 29

it aint hard to tell ...

kobe and the lakers arent getting much help off the bench while the celtics are getting nearly a third of their ponts off the bench while the lakers get close to a sixth of their points.. u can blame it on kobe all you want but whose the leader in a.ssists in three outta the 5 games for the lakers? kobe.. hes trying to get other people involved and they arent hitting their shots and in all but one game where he actually tried to just do him n score he did so in the fourth .. you guys whine and say how kobes not showing up but hes probably one of if not the leading scoring in the fourth quarter in all of the finals..
 06-16-2008, 09:49 AM         #210
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:
too bad that pic you quoted was in the 4th qtr.

try again.
you showed 1 dunk in whcih he fouled to get the steal you dumb son of a bi*ch.
 06-16-2008, 09:49 AM         #211
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anthony O said:
watch the series...
 10 years ago '04        #212
Mega 
space
space
 Anthony O said:
People say that, because most people don't know basketball well enough to recognize what Boston has done to him and Lebron.

They just look at the box score, and not what Boston is doing to cause that.

Two and three players are sent at him the closer he gets to the basket.
 06-16-2008, 09:52 AM         #213
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after watching game 5, i think it's a given that the lakers might pull off the upset or at the very least, lakers will take it to 7.

kobe's had a few quiet games in a row now. he's recieving a lot of criticism. Do you honestly think he's going to not explode in at least 1 game?
 06-16-2008, 09:56 AM         #214
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:

[pic - click to view]

clean steal you dumb son of a bi*ch. ya mother shoulda swallowed you snotnosed fu*k boy.
 10 years ago '04        #215
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 icedout921 said:
pierce n rivers both said no foul and kobe hit the ball before he crazy floppin a.ss pierce and i like pierce he just really needs to calm the flopping or atleast the acting i never knew he acted like he has been these playoffs
 06-16-2008, 09:59 AM         #216
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was a lucky game, Kobe played like a bi*ch though shooting multiple threes and only winnign by 5 at home facing elimination.

This LA team is soft as hell, expect Kobe to go out like a bi*ch tomorrow.
 10 years ago '04        #217
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Hes had a series where hes shot just as bad as Kobe. U probably believe MJs shot 50% in every game in his life.
Well he did average over 50% for his career in Chicago... And Kobe barely even averages over 45%... So that tells me majority of his games were 50% or higher... Nobody said you will shoot 50% every night... But Kobe has never played good in any finals which is why he doesnt have a Finals MVP...

He is horrible in the finals... Damn you aint gotta play good every night but this is his 5th Finals and his 27th finals game there is no excuse for still playing worst than you do the rest of the playoffs and regular season...

You cant defend Kobe's numbers dropping from regular season to playoffs to Finals... Thats inexcusable... That doesnt happen to great players...

Magic, Jordan, Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem, Pippen, Iverson, Nash, Garnett, Barkley, Lebron, McGrady

Thats just a few of the good to great players that i know off the top of my head stepped their game up from regular season to playoffs...

Kobe is the only player i know of whose playoff numbers are lower than his regular season numbers and his finals numbers are lower than both... Only player i can think of unless you can show me another great player
 10 years ago '04        #218
Mega 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
ok but MJ had 2 or 3 players sent at him and he still overcame.

all I'm sayin is Kobe is overrated
No, they didn't allow a zone back then.

Boston is sitting back in a 1-2-2 zone

Last edited by Mega; 06-16-2008 at 10:05 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #219
Mega 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
but thats the point. Koobe is supposed to be so much better then Lebron but Lebron has less talent around him and still gets the same results as Kobe
One, they play different positions.
Two, Lebron is a lot stronger and bigger than Kobe. Lebron is the size of some PF's with PG speed.

Kobe has better offensive moves, but not many players are going to beat two players consistently.

Kobe could force up shots, but then you all would complain about that.
 10 years ago '04        #220
dre03 
space
space
 Mega said:
No, they didn't allow a zone back then.
What your right they allowed you to beat your opponent and not get a foul called... They allowed you to touch a player outside the free throw line without a foul being called... They allowed you to be physical with perimeter players...

ow you have hand checking which means you cant touch a defender when they are faced up on you at all with your hands... The Celtics arent even playing zone and they are slowing Kobe down...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy