Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-16-2008, 07:34 PM         #81
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Hip Hop Is Officially Now.....dead
Have you even listened to Tha Carter III? If you say you did, which you probably will, and you say every track is hot a.ss garbage, which you probably will, you are a damn lie about having heard the album.

He should give Gillie 50% of his earnings...Lol
Why?

I'm seeing a lot of n*ggas laughing at corny a.ss jokes in this thread smh.

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 06-16-2008 at 07:38 PM..
 06-16-2008, 07:50 PM         #82
qstr8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
I used that cd as a frisbee..

sh*t sounds like a mixtape, it was definitely not worth the anticipation....
, too funny homes!
 9 years ago '05        #83
messiallah 
space
space
$245 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k Lil Wayne and fu*k u too n*gga... Nobody give a fu*k if u from the south. Lake Erie bi*ch....
 9 years ago '04        #84
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
I'm a Wayne fan but he did let me down with this CD because he's trying new shyt that aint working. All in all the numbers are not a surprise he has a fan base like no other. The people the fu*ks with Wayne>>>the haters!!
 9 years ago '04        #85
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
 Blackroses Baby said:
He's not making history if he dont break Fiddy(1.1 Mill),Britney(1.3 Mill), and NSync(2.4 Mill) first week numbers.
If your being honest with yourself and know anything about music this day and age u'll know that it is highly unlikely any artist will ever put those numbers up again 1st week. And for the very small few that will, they sould be commended for it. So :applause: for Wayne even though I still don't like the CD lol
 9 years ago '05        #86
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 240ka said:
eminem is wack. shut the fuk up. wayne is better than em
what?
 9 years ago '07        #87
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 152 152
Lol This Thread Made My Day Its Amazing What A Hater Would Come Up With Lol Like My n*gga Riley From The Boondocks Says "if A n*gga Aint Hatten You Doing Something Wrong" Lol
 9 years ago '04        #88
Makaveli4Eva  OP
space
space
$750 | Props total: 160 160
This n*gga just said fu*k me lol. And you from Lake Erie. Damn these internet n*ggaz lame. I'm just laughin from now on. They wouldn't bust a grape in welch's backyard in DA REAL WORLD
 9 years ago '04        #89
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
and lets say he sells a million by that time ....

tell me ...

what does it do for hiphop ?

nothing maybe ?
I'm so upset that his albums kinda weak and yet the last few people who are actually dedicated to fork out the cash for an album are all pretty dissapointed in the end ....

damn wayne , i mean congrats on the success , but sh*t you'll never get these people next time around the album flopped we all know it .... Sure its leap and years better then almost all the sh*t out today other then the roots album .....

but wayne you are the man to break the mold on these fake a.ss rappers ... and your album got so much support , but i think ya fell short ....
 9 years ago '04        #90
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 Makaveli4Eva said:
This n*gga just said fu*k me lol. And you from Lake Erie. Damn these internet n*ggaz lame. I'm just laughin from now on. They wouldn't bust a grape in welch's backyard in DA REAL WORLD

lol i love this lingo .... someone acting like big sh*t on a forum ....

your right though kid , he probly wont bust grapes in a welch's backyard , hes more then likey to do the american thing and shoot real bullits insted.

but your equally and internet n*gga .... just on the opposite end of the ethernet cable ....
 9 years ago '04        #91
max1 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
 Infamous Ozz said:
n*ggas stay hatin when they see a n*gga doing good. That n*gga doing better than you lil f*g**ts. Respect is given where respect is due. Let the n*gga do his numbers AND you should k!ll yourself for hating. Go back to ya boring as life, working that 9-5 and living check to check. Dirty a.ss roaches!
are you goin back 2 ur 9-5 job too? roach a.ss n*ggas hahahah
Lil weezy albulm is straight trash no content only crackhead flow...please stop and listen carefully before commenting..
 9 years ago '07        #92
cmryals 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 3 3
I've heard the saying "Haters make the world go round" and if thats the case this bi*ch is spinnin' out of control.....
 07-09-2008, 08:57 PM         #93
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol real talk, out of the 4 pages of wayne-flaming... no one has broken down the real reason why they don't like the album so let me review it from an unbiased point of view because I haven't been fu*king with wayne much lately either but this album crazy. It's been 4 pages of random a.ss insults and corny a.ss jokes and n*ggas quoting the jokes with a dozen laughing emoticons like they almost died laughing when the joke was lame as hell. Also flaming any n*gga that defends wayne. He's a crackhead, he's a bi*ch, he fu*ks men because of a picture.... how does that make C3 garbage?

1. 3 Peat is pretty average
2. Mr. Carter is a solid collab but both gave average verses
3. A Milli is pretty average
4. Got Money is horrible but is a good club song
5. Comfortable is perfect, just fall back, listen, and enjoy this sh*t
6. Dr. Carter should win a grammy or some sh*t. The beat is different and the verses are nice he spazzed on this song.
7. Phone Home has average verses but Wayne isn't some lyrical punchline rapper... this song has a concept and he stuck to it... unlike some n*ggas who have lyrical skills but can't make a good song to save their life (papoose).
8. Tie My Hands is a classic. He makes valid points on this song and it isn't the usual yadayadayada off the top freestyle you hear on mixtapes. This is the type of sh*t you will never hear on a mixtape unless it's leaked. So whoever said this sh*t sounds like a mixtape either needs to get brain surgery or a hearing aid.
9. Mrs. Officer is average, I like the beat... and Nutt Da Kidd from SQAD Up was a pleasant suprise.
10. Let the Beat Build is above average, the beat is crazy and Wayne did this beat right... but his flow fu*ked up the last verse... the lyrics are good but the delivery made it seem less than what it is.
11. Shoot Me Down is another standout track on the album. Like Tie My Hands, it's something you probably won't hear on a mixtape. The verses were above average and he served the beat some justice, it's different but it's easy to listen to... the generic wayne lines are absent from this song.
12. Lollipop is horrible but is a crazy mainstream track.
13. La La is one of the worst tracks on the album, wayne did another average verse but I blame it on the beat, sh*t is fu*king horrible.
14. Playing With Fire is alright, I honestly haven't listened to this song too much mostly because the 3rd verse is recycled from world of fantasy on the carter 3 sessions. Song had potential.
15. You Ain't Got Nuthin is nice. Sure wayne got murdered but take into consideration that fab and juelz sat down and wrote their sh*t and wayne went in and obviously went off the top and clearly did not give a fu*k if their verses were better or not.
16. n*gga wayne went off on the beat and went in on Al Sharpton, I was laughing my fu*king a.ss off.

There you have it, an honest review of Tha Carter III. Putting an end to all your bullsh*t. I could bet a stack if I didn't say what I'm saying now, a n*gga would quote me and say "are you on crack you fu*king idiot? that song is pure fu*king hot a.ss garbage, fu*k you and that gay crackhead lil wayne"
 9 years ago '06        #94
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Heh, all the tracks you thought were classic, i hated and deleted.
Tie my hands, and Let the beat build were horrible beats.
Phone Home's hook is so bad its not even funny.
Let the Beat Build is def a track made for Juelz Santana or someone from dipset....and i'm not sayin that because Camron did the song better.

Oh,
Am i the only one likes to skip Wayne verses on Mrs. Officer?

Last edited by kevkhalee; 07-09-2008 at 11:21 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy