Jun 15 - Carter III End of Week Sales From Billboard History

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos ďIce TrayĒ (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
cinnabunz 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 98 98
He did the damn thing!
 06-16-2008, 01:27 PM         #62
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got to make that money one way or another
 9 years ago '04        #63
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
 persuazion said:
I listened to the whole album and it was horrible...he sounded like "watch me just mumble and change my voice up and these mufu*kas will loooove it!!"....and it worked,I give him props for tricking so many dumbasses into buying it....with lines like "beetlejuice,beetljuice,beetlejuice,"....and "i told my girl she better fu*k me good....cuz if another girl could she would fu*k me good"....and the classic "you say tomato i say tomato" joint...along with the horrible whining voice and getting mutilated by fab and jay...and we get it by now Wayne.."you are a martian and your hotter then the sun" we heard that 20 mixtapes ago..you would have to be one hell of a salesman to make people by that sh*t....
I can comment on the "beetlejuice,beetljuice,beetlejuice," line. I thought it was clever becase if you remember Bettlejuice the Movie, BJ thought he was the Flyest in the underworld, & referencing that Wayne raps:

"To you forever from me to you
I heard somebody say Chuuch Iíma need a suit
Iíma need a coupe
I wont need a roof.
Flya than beetlejuice,beetljuice,beetlejuice..."
 9 years ago '06        #64
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
lil wayne just put out hot dogsh*t and people bought it
 9 years ago '04        #65
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,212 | Props total: 2108 2108
 OaklandsFinest said:
I can comment on the "beetlejuice,beetljuice,beetlejuice," line. I thought it was clever becase if you remember Bettlejuice the Movie, BJ thought he was the Flyest in the underworld, & referencing that Wayne raps:

"To you forever from me to you
I heard somebody say Chuuch Iíma need a suit
Iíma need a coupe
I wont need a roof.
Flya than beetlejuice,beetljuice,beetlejuice..."
I understood what he was trying to say....but the sh*t was still corny as hell...thats some sh*t for a mixtape...not when you get on a song with Jay..
 06-16-2008, 02:52 PM         #66
|Sam|Sam| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Makaveli4Eva said:
Ya'll k!ll me. Peep, if you don't like da topic. Skip it. Move da fu*k on. hate elsewhere. i raps. So i like to see da business doing good. Sales ain't what they used to be and i got just as happy for Kanye and 50 when they did it. If you don't like da carter 3 don't buy it. Don't like the topic, then don't read it. All these hatin a.ss comments ain't asked for byatches lol. I bet ya'll n*ggaz feelin da NERD cd tho huh? i ain't gon reply back. I do wat I want. fu*k wat ya' heard and double fu*k wat ya' thought. holla
yeah... actually i really am. that sh*t is different and its dope as sh*t.

but foreal tho, Wayne and the n*gga Wale!!! from DC dropped the same day.

i burned wale to cd and its been bumpin ever since. wayne jus got burned and i gave that sh*t away.

rap/hip-hop aint sh*t but perspective anyway, so why hate? jus appreciate the fact that we dont like it, u do, and move on.
 06-16-2008, 02:57 PM         #67
|Sam|Sam| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cinnabunz said:
He did the damn thing!
^^^ this is a representation of who actually bought that n*gga cd...

FEMALES!!!!

wayne is a rapper for FEMALES!!! because a good amount of them dont comprehend rap like a male would.
so they think he sounds cute, looks good, and they wanna fu*k son,

so they:
buy his cd,
sniff coke
and suck d*ck
all to get on his tour bus.
 9 years ago '05        #68
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
AW EVERYBODY HATIN JUST SHUT DA fu*k UP U'VE BEEN LOSING FOR A DECADE NOW. WHY CONTINUE TO GO ON? NO ONE GETS YOUR fu*kIN POINT SO POINT TOWARDS SOMETHING ELSE NOW

PERSUAZION!!!!!

THIS n*gga BE HAVING LIKE 30 POST IN EVERY LIL WAYNE THREAD. IT SAD THAT U DONT SEE THE DOWNSIDE OF THE sh*t. U HATE EM THE MOST BUT U KEEP FOLLWING HIM THE MOST WHATS REALLY GOOD? ALOT OF PEEPS GOT TO POINT TO SEE THERE'S NO WINNING SO THEY DONT REPLY NOMORE WHEN WILL U GET THE PIC OR ARE U ONE OF THEM n*ggaS THAT JUST GOT TO BE HEARD? NOT LIKE I CARE OR NOTHING ITS JUST STRANGE TO SEE SEE THESE SAME n*ggaS WHO HATE WAYNE SO MUCH STILL TRYING TO PROVE A POINT. LMAO WHY?
 9 years ago '05        #69
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
glad of his success, personally I don't see the hype of the album, cause I think it's the worse of the whole Carter series of album
 06-16-2008, 03:33 PM         #70
|Sam|Sam| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
AW EVERYBODY HATIN JUST SHUT DA fu*k UP U'VE BEEN LOSING FOR A DECADE NOW. WHY CONTINUE TO GO ON? NO ONE GETS YOUR fu*kIN POINT SO POINT TOWARDS SOMETHING ELSE NOW

PERSUAZION!!!!!

THIS n*gga BE HAVING LIKE 30 POST IN EVERY LIL WAYNE THREAD. IT SAD THAT U DONT SEE THE DOWNSIDE OF THE sh*t. U HATE EM THE MOST BUT U KEEP FOLLWING HIM THE MOST WHATS REALLY GOOD? ALOT OF PEEPS GOT TO POINT TO SEE THERE'S NO WINNING SO THEY DONT REPLY NOMORE WHEN WILL U GET THE PIC OR ARE U ONE OF THEM n*ggaS THAT JUST GOT TO BE HEARD? NOT LIKE I CARE OR NOTHING ITS JUST STRANGE TO SEE SEE THESE SAME n*ggaS WHO HATE WAYNE SO MUCH STILL TRYING TO PROVE A POINT. LMAO WHY?

read what i wrote a couple posts ahead of this.
 9 years ago '04        #71
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,212 | Props total: 2108 2108
 dmunson318 said:

PERSUAZION!!!!!

I dont hate wayne....just the album. I got Carter 1 and 2 even though I still think wayne was way better back in the day.It just aggravates me that people can actually think this sh*t is hot and say this dude is the best rapper alive...and I like to see why people think he is and see if they got any valid points on why the cd is a so called "classic"....I think he got too popular and now he just stopped caring.And i got to reply to dudes...if I just made one post I cant address everything...
 9 years ago '05        #72
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15748 15748
 Infamous Ozz said:
n*ggas stay hatin when they see a n*gga doing good. That n*gga doing better than you lil f*g**ts. Respect is given where respect is due. Let the n*gga do his numbers AND you should k!ll yourself for hating. Go back to ya boring as life, working that 9-5 and living check to check. Dirty a.ss roaches!
 9 years ago '04        #73
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
*Clayton Bigsby* "if you got hate in your heart let it out"

what part of the game is dat??
 06-16-2008, 03:42 PM         #74
condatis212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these haters probably have country music on "NOW PLAYING".
 9 years ago '06        #75
Kick Dayez 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 254 254
 NickthaQuick1 said:
why are you getting so excited about lil wayne's album sales? who cares how much he sold, its not like YOUR getting any of the money? idk maybe im confused here, but getting hyped over a rapper that ISNT you is a little pointless, agree?

unless its your favorite rapper and he the underdog....

and hell no wayne aint my favorite rapper, he aint even on my list.

i was just saying.
 06-16-2008, 05:46 PM         #76
doleezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should give Gillie 50% of his earnings...Lol
 9 years ago '07        #77
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
 Laffman22 said:
Somebody tell me how muthafu*kas be loving this Dope Fiending a.ss n*gga!
 06-16-2008, 06:23 PM         #78
Kevin Arnold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
why are you getting so excited about lil wayne's album sales? who cares how much he sold, its not like YOUR getting any of the money? idk maybe im confused here, but getting hyped over a rapper that ISNT you is a little pointless, agree?
then you shouldn't have came in the thread lmao
 06-16-2008, 06:27 PM         #79
Blackroses Baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's not making history if he dont break Fiddy(1.1 Mill),Britney(1.3 Mill), and NSync(2.4 Mill) first week numbers.
 9 years ago '05        #80
MyZ28 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 1260 1260
 tj.iscool said:
The album is trash anyway, waste of download
I concur.....
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago