Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2008, 09:03 PM         #41
StateProperty8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol these lil wayne haters never cease to amaze me. they cant stand seeing him doing good. haters will never die i suppose. btw thats mad units to push in one week. props deserved.
 9 years ago '07        #42
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
i can careless if it sales a mil. his mixtapes and cater 2 was better than carter 3

im ready for the Nas album. nas's mixtape sh*ts on the cater 3
 9 years ago '07        #43
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 BigRic said:
Em k!lled benzino and lil' wayne aint as good as Em so.......
eminem is wack. shut the fuk up. wayne is better than em
 06-15-2008, 11:43 PM         #44
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they why everyone is on that dude d*ck on this site alone i aint surprised he sold this much lol. why wasnt he selling like this before them gangsta grillz cds dropped? he been out a hot minute and just getting this kinda love? graduation was kayne's 1st. get rich was kinda 50's 1st. only hip-hop heads knew he had the power of the dollar 1st. wayne got mad albums under his belt. whats so different bout him now?
 9 years ago '04        #45
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 cmryals said:
If hip hop is dead it was dead way way before Wanye got too it.....Trust. I could give a sh*t what you label it, Hip Hip, Rap, Dance, Cruck, WTF eva. Its just music and thats all I use it for. Niccas so sensitive now, knowin gotdamn well if people put out "Real Hip Hip" ya'll would listen to half the sh*t cause it would be straight garbage. What would you dance to in clubs ( for you thugs that dance)? What would you bump when you tired of hearing about your broken as reality. I like "real hip hip" too, but damn I couldn't deal with that being the only type of hip hop/rap to listen too.

Relax and Chill my Niccas!! You don't like the Video, Change the channel, You don't like the Song change the the station, You don't like the CD don't buy it or Download it, You don't like the Artist jus STFU and go bought your bizness..... Ya'll gettin ridiculous wit this shyt!
^^SPEAKING THE TRUTH (to bad nobody not going to care) If Nas never made this Term HHID. Would people be using those words in every thread on Boxden:banghead: this hip hop is dead sh*t never going to end is it? everytime a SOUTHERN RAPPER puts a album out. somebody have to make a thread & say it's not hip hop. I listen to Nas but damn. people in here need to stop LABELING MUSIC. Why people can't say you don't like the music. nigg@s need to stop saying it's not hip hop. If the music is not HIP HOP to you. WHY ARE YA'LL DOWNLOADING THE MUSIC? I never understand the people on boxden. Everybody knows lil wayne's music is not hip hop. But people have to remind everybody a second time that it's not hip hop. Maybe yall mad because yall want your favorite rapper to do the numbers as wayne have done? i don't know I never heard anybdoy admit something like that before on here. Or maybe the haters just try to start sh*t to get somebody's attention. I'm not trying to defend lil wayne. i thought carter 2 > Carter 3 anway. Just face it everybody. the music is not going to change. the artists not going to change there music just because you hate them. if you dont like the music, don't download it. You know what don't even click on the album. YALL Some Stan WAYNE HAters LMAO *waiting for somebody to say STFU*

Last edited by MDz; 06-16-2008 at 12:11 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #46
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 jsda1 said:
I wanna know how hip hop is dead. Rappers are allover r & b tracks.
Answered your own question cuzzo. Hip hop shouldn't strive to be R&B and vice versa. Let each one live on it's own merits.

As for the thread topic. I'm not a Weezy fan, but dude is selling in this climate. Lyrics just aren't what's up in this era of hip hop. That's not to say there aren't lyrical cats out there, they just don't get run if they're on some super lyrical shiit. n*ggas have a different criteria for the music today. I prefer better lyrics, but I don't get my BVD's in a bunch over the state of the music. I just support what I like & avoid the bs. If fans of "real hip hop" supported their artists of choice(i.e. buying their music) then trust the industry will follow. Money talks & lyrical emcees just ain't financially viable today.
 9 years ago '04        #47
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Wayne get talked about more than Jesus....Which is sad

You Guys don't get paid to hate you know, should've listen to bow wow...lol
 9 years ago '05        #48
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 MeziaaL said:
I used that cd as a frisbee..

sh*t sounds like a mixtape, it was definitely not worth the anticipation....
yes it was/is u n*ggas need to stop looking for jesus to be featured on every track. thats a solid album. could have been better could have been worse i give it 4 mics don't let ya hatered towards the man affect the words in the music. theres some good tracks on the album.
 9 years ago '05        #49
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789

^ ^

Hip Hop Alert
 9 years ago '04        #50
mikielee213 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,589 | Props total: 12594 12594
first week sales dont say much....check the second week sales and see how he does i bet it's a HUGE drop
 06-16-2008, 02:42 AM         #51
Adamxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE CARTER III SUCKED, STILL SUCKS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO

end thread
 9 years ago '05        #52
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 110 110
this just in Gillie Da Kid sold around 1 million copies of the Carter iii
 9 years ago '06        #53
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
nobody i know copped it, so the #s are bs.....
 06-16-2008, 07:06 AM         #54
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Laffman22 said:
That n*gga be on that Dope and Codeine and be just be mumbling sh*t... who cares how many albums he sells to these young a.ss muthafu*kas who dont know sh*t about real hip-hop. Somebody tell me how muthafu*kas be loving this Dope Fiending a.ss n*gga!
Someone did not listen to the album ...
 06-16-2008, 07:46 AM         #55
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i personally bought 999,999 copies so if 1 other person bought 1 copy he did a milli
 06-16-2008, 12:19 PM         #56
StateProperty8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikielee213 said:
first week sales dont say much....check the second week sales and see how he does i bet it's a HUGE drop
another hater. i would expect his second week sales to take a big hit too if in the first week he sold damn near 1 MILLION. @ haters
 9 years ago '04        #57
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
worst album of the year.....what the fu*k is going on?? The sh*t was so bad it was laughable....I just cant contemplate who would want to listen to this whole album over and over....
 9 years ago '04        #58
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Someone did not listen to the album ...
I listened to the whole album and it was horrible...he sounded like "watch me just mumble and change my voice up and these mufu*kas will loooove it!!"....and it worked,I give him props for tricking so many dumbasses into buying it....with lines like "beetlejuice,beetljuice,beetlejuice,"....and "i told my girl she better fu*k me good....cuz if another girl could she would fu*k me good"....and the classic "you say tomato i say tomato" joint...along with the horrible whining voice and getting mutilated by fab and jay...and we get it by now Wayne.."you are a martian and your hotter then the sun" we heard that 20 mixtapes ago..you would have to be one hell of a salesman to make people by that sh*t....

Last edited by persuazion; 06-16-2008 at 12:41 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #59
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 daffysm said:
nobody i know copped it, so the #s are bs.....
same here
 9 years ago '04        #60
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 shan0514 said:
stop making the same THREADS!!!!!!!:banghead:
at least HAVE the total sales first, before making your thread topic cuz i thought i was about to see some sh*t like,
"Just in, Lil Wayne makes history by selling 1.5 million copies on his release week."
Not history. See Eminem, N Sync
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy