Ex BMF member snitches on Young Jeezy, says rapper received kilos of cocaine........

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '08        #41
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
Jeezy k!lled Pimp C cuz he exposed him as a fake druglord
 06-15-2008, 12:02 PM         #42
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Because if you are out doing tours and shows obviously not going to be in the hood doing dirt you dumbass

A lot of rappers say "I'm not a rapper, just a hustler who knows ho to rap" I cant believe dumb n*ggas like you actually believe that. And now you're backtracking because I moment ago you said Jeezy cherishes sales, if he was still doing it big in the streets LITERALLY why would he care about sales? :rolleyes:
Thats a dumb theory as well. there are still rappers that do shows and get arrested for possession and distribution in the Hood. I dont know wtf ur talking about.

I dont believe it at all. Hence the Jeezy talk right now?? I dont believe any rapper that says that. Jeezy cares about sales regardless. Almost every rapper in the South does.
 06-15-2008, 12:26 PM         #43
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Thats a dumb theory as well. there are still rappers that do shows and get arrested for possession and distribution in the Hood. I dont know wtf ur talking about.

I dont believe it at all. Hence the Jeezy talk right now?? I dont believe any rapper that says that. Jeezy cares about sales regardless. Almost every rapper in the South does.
Almost every rapper in the south? now you're reaching

and how many of those rappers that put in work in the hood are successful idiot. When a rapper gets caught with something 9 outta 10 times they are NOT in the hood.
 06-15-2008, 12:33 PM         #44
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Almost every rapper in the south? now you're reaching

and how many of those rappers that put in work in the hood are successful idiot. When a rapper gets caught with something 9 outta 10 times they are NOT in the hood.
Wayne, Jeezy, Soulja Boy, TI, Ludacris When there not selling records they brag about selling ringtones.

Maybe not in their hood but there caught regardless in different situations from distributing or possessing it. IT really doesn't matter if there caught in the HOOD.
 06-15-2008, 12:39 PM         #45
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Wayne, Jeezy, Soulja Boy, TI, Ludacris When there not selling records they brag about selling ringtones.

Maybe not in their hood but there caught regardless in different situations from distributing or possessing it. IT really doesn't matter if there caught in the HOOD.
at you picking and choosing what to respond to. Again how many of those rappers are successful. and what you think possessing some drugs and selling some weed makes you thorough? None of these rappers are big-time drug kingpins

Oh wait you must really believe Rick Ross "Made a couple mil last year selling weight" huh

And yeah because only rappers in the south brag about there sales and money right? FOH
 10 years ago '08        #46
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 REAL_NESS said:
at you picking and choosing what to respond to. Again how many of those rappers are successful. and what you think possessing some drugs and selling some weed makes you thorough? None of these rappers are big-time drug kingpins

Oh wait you must really believe Rick Ross "Made a couple mil last year selling weight" huh

And yeah because only rappers in the south brag about there sales and money right? FOH
rappers in the south are the only ones that can brag about sells and money. If you not in a Khaled video rappin chances are you broke, not the south, or both
 06-15-2008, 01:04 PM         #47
Infamous Ozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas act like he gotta rep BMF in all his songs or shout them n*ggas out. fu*k that sh*t, you dum n*ggas. You act like you know what's going on in the n*gga's life or the type of relationship them n*ggas have. The feds was on MEECH'S a.ss for years n*gga, they caught em' up in high profile cases, and you want the n*gga Jeezy to suck his d*ck on every song right? And say his name too? Stupid fu*ks.
 06-15-2008, 01:15 PM         #48
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:

Ud have to define what u mean by successful. I never said that either I dont no why ur putting words in my mouth.

Ive told u time and time again that I dont believe practically any of these rappers that say they do sh*t. Why u keep naming new names is making me laugh we went from Wayne to Rick Ross I think ive made it clear I dont believe these n*ggas in they rhymes. Who u gon name next??

Most of them do brag. East Coast rappers do to but only a few.
 06-15-2008, 01:20 PM         #49
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous Ozz said:
n*ggas act like he gotta rep BMF in all his songs or shout them n*ggas out. fu*k that sh*t, you dum n*ggas. You act like you know what's going on in the n*gga's life or the type of relationship them n*ggas have. The feds was on MEECH'S a.ss for years n*gga, they caught em' up in high profile cases, and you want the n*gga Jeezy to suck his d*ck on every song right? And say his name too? Stupid fu*ks.
Exactly, thats all I'm saying and I'm not fiendin argue with the other guy anymore because we've been off-topic for the past 10 posts, I'm done with you
 06-15-2008, 01:24 PM         #50
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the fu*k are we always arguing about some sh*t
 06-15-2008, 03:46 PM         #51
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Why the fu*k are we always arguing about some sh*t
I don't even know fam It's just the way it is
 06-15-2008, 05:51 PM         #52
coolbreeze1981  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I don't even know fam It's just the way it is
yep so it seems
 06-15-2008, 08:38 PM         #53
Fire_Thief_1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day this proves that jeezy has always been real :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #54
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
 Dash420 said:
cuz you know big meech right? yall n*ggaz used 2 kick it right? back on Sunday afternoons n sh*t right?? cuz u used 2 hang wit bmf and dey used 2 be like yo dat n*gga jeezy allegiance has been kinda fallin off lately right??..u was dere yup u sure were....

n*gga shut yo a.ss up....jeezy been shoutin and biggin up Meech and BMF on his tracks since he first came on the scene and still do so idk what u talkin about and u dont kno what u talkin about
 06-16-2008, 09:44 PM         #55
coolbreeze1981  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrMainPriority said:
lol..........
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy