Ex BMF member snitches on Young Jeezy, says rapper received kilos of cocaine........

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2008, 10:16 AM         #21
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Who gives a fu*k how recent or often Jeezy scream Meech and BMF? Jeezy is smart for not getting caught. Jeezy didn't sell anyone out or implicate anyone. He simply didn't get caught. Jeezy owes the start of his career to them n*ggas but that doesn't mean he has to go down with them

"you know me yea I get my B.M.F on 4.5s
the weapon better wear ya teflon we call it chicken and noodles
point blank range left chicken and noodles
and you aint talkin bout nothin not a damn thing
I'm a boss I got truce like the magazine chopper on deck xtra magazine
and erday I see FEDS like the magazine
I told him look in the Source
got to record deals thats y I'm drivin this Porsche
call me the phantom when I'm in the bentley coupe"
All Im sayin is the were beefing at a point. Pimp C called him out for it in a interview. Hes smart for not getting caught but hes still can be a fake bi*ch.
 06-15-2008, 10:20 AM         #22
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How's he fake? :rolleyes: And I don;t give a fu*k what Pimp C was saying

Matter fact let me rephrase that, what makes Jeezy more fake than any other rapper?

What's real and fake to y'all n*ggas is so blurred. Not getting caught WITHOUT selling out your old people and being able to feed your family in a legit way is so real to me
 9 years ago '05        #23
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Andre3000 said:
what song??
Dream's song "I Love Your Girl".

...Free Big Meech and Motherfu*k Ossama...
 06-15-2008, 10:28 AM         #24
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
How's he fake? :rolleyes: And I don;t give a fu*k what Pimp C was saying

Matter fact let me rephrase that, what makes Jeezy more fake than any other rapper?

What's real and fake to y'all n*ggas is so blurred. Not getting caught WITHOUT selling out your old people and being able to feed your family in a legit way is so real to me
Calling other rappers out for NOT busting there guns but not doing sh*t when ur man gets murked.

Putting a price on other n*ggas chains cuz u know u and u and ur crew cant do sh*t to the n*gga urself.

Hes probably more realer than half the game truthfully. But not realler than GUCCII!!! :applause::applause:
 06-15-2008, 10:33 AM         #25
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Calling other rappers out for NOT busting there guns but not doing sh*t when ur man gets murked.

Putting a price on other n*ggas chains cuz u know u and u and ur crew cant do sh*t to the n*gga urself.

Hes probably more realer than half the game truthfully. But not realler than GUCCII!!! :applause::applause:
Damn you say the dumbest sh*t than put that ban smilie after it

How old are you? You still take what rappers say literal? This n*gga Jeezy gonna be running around busting his gun when he's on tours and shows huh?

And at "more realer"

Like I said, Jeezy was able to NOT get caught and make money the legit way for him and his family, that's real
 06-15-2008, 10:39 AM         #26
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Damn you say the dumbest sh*t than put that ban smilie after it

How old are you? You still take what rappers say literal? This n*gga Jeezy gonna be running around busting his gun when he's on tours and shows huh?

And at "more realer"

Like I said, Jeezy was able to NOT get caught and make money the legit way for him and his family, that's real
U shouldn't base ur judgement on that 1 thing.

"When was the last time Nas bust his gun" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I lost alot of respect for Jeezy after this.
 06-15-2008, 10:44 AM         #27
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
U shouldn't base ur judgement on that 1 thing.

"When was the last time Nas bust his gun" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I lost alot of respect for Jeezy after this.
Oh I see, you're still bitter because Jeezy talked sideways about Nas :rolleyes: What does that Nas sh*t even have to do with the thread or story, stop ducking the topic

Let it go and you shouldn't base your judgment just because the n*gga Jeezy caught feelings at one point and dissed your favorite rapper
 06-15-2008, 10:46 AM         #28
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Oh I see, you're still bitter because Jeezy talked sideways about Nas :rolleyes:

Let it go and you shouldn't base your judgment just because the n*gga Jeezy caught feelings at one point and dissed your favorite rapper
Ive let that go a minute ago. After he said look at those 1st week #s and Nas sold more than him

Im sayin look at the 2 youtube clips.
 06-15-2008, 10:50 AM         #29
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Ive let that go a minute ago. After he said look at those 1st week #s and Nas sold more than him

Im sayin look at the 2 youtube clips.
I don't care about that Gucci sh*t. Them n*ggas took sh*t on wax. You called me out originally and me and a couple other n*ggas answered and now you changing the subject

And on a side-note at ya a.ss being mad hypocritical right now, I thought the heavy NaS supporters don't give a fu*k about record sales? Guess not
 06-15-2008, 10:55 AM         #30
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I don't care about that Gucci sh*t. Them n*ggas took sh*t on wax. You called me out originally and me and a couple other n*ggas answered and now you changing the subject

And on a side-note at ya a.ss being mad hypocritical right now, I thought the heavy NaS supporters don't give a fu*k about record sales? Guess not
The person still never mentioned when was the last time he mentioned BMF not Meech.

I dont at all when it comes to my opinion of an album. I find it ironic Nas sells more than rappers that tend to talk sh*t about record sales thats all I really could careless but in that event he made himself look like a fool and thats all. We already know whos better on the mic its just funny that Nas beat him in something that he cherishes that much.
 06-15-2008, 10:56 AM         #31
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-N-D-1 said:
Dream's song "I Love Your Girl".

...Free Big Meech and Motherfu*k Ossama...
BMF not Meech....
 9 years ago '04        #32
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
THIS IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A SNITCH.

RATTING OUT UR MAN, to serve yourself and get less time.

06-15-2008, 10:59 AM         #33
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
The person still never mentioned when was the last time he mentioned BMF not Meech.

I dont at all when it comes to my opinion of an album. I find it ironic Nas sells more than rappers that tend to talk sh*t about record sales thats all I really could careless but in that event he made himself look like a fool and thats all. We already know whos better on the mic its just funny that Nas beat him in something that he cherishes that much.
Damn you just all over the place and i.e. Jeezy sold more records overall. HHID just had a better opening week

Back on topic like I said Jeezy sold NONE of his people out, he didn't do any snake sh*t he simply was not caught. at dumb n*ggas like you faulting him for that.

I rather have a n*gga stay loyal to me than shout me out every other bar. If I'm affiliated I honestly wouldn't want to be mentioned period
 06-15-2008, 11:08 AM         #34
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Damn you just all over the place and i.e. Jeezy sold more records overall. HHID just had a better opening week

Back on topic like I said Jeezy sold NONE of his people out, he didn't do any snake sh*t he simply was not caught. at dumb n*ggas like you faulting him for that.

I rather have a n*gga stay loyal to me than shout me out every other bar.
If I'm affiliated I honestly wouldn't want to be mentioned period
"Check out them 1st week #s"<< U shouldn't speak for Jeezy.

I already said Pimp C called him out for that but u didn't give a sh*t. So no matter what else Id say ud just regard it as a rumor or bullsh*t.

And I think u have that last part mixed up.
 06-15-2008, 11:14 AM         #35
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
"Check out them 1st week #s"<< U shouldn't speak for Jeezy.

I already said Pimp C called him out for that but u didn't give a sh*t. So no matter what else Id say ud just regard it as a rumor or bullsh*t.

And I think u have that last part mixed up.
Does it fu*king matter the n*gga sold more overall You brought sales up not me homeboy and besides that didn't Jeezy apologize for that? Damn you the only one still stuck on it

And no I don't have the last part mixed up. Id rather have a n*gga stay loyal and not sell me out than mention me every other bar

What you think just because someone like Wayne mentions Blood in mad verses that makes him legit?

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 06-15-2008 at 11:15 AM..
 06-15-2008, 11:22 AM         #36
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Does it fu*king matter the n*gga sold more overall You brought sales up not me homeboy and besides that didn't Jeezy apologize for that? Damn you the only one still stuck on it

And no I don't have the last part mixed up. Id rather have a n*gga stay loyal and not sell me out than mention me every other bar

What you think just because someone like Wayne mentions Blood in mad verses that makes him legit?
Jeezy brought up sales.

Well Jeezy didn't do that thats the main point....

Lil Wayne claims hes a rapper tho. Jeezy claims he isn't one. I obviously dont believe these n*ggas rhymes since im telling you him saying Meech's name doesn't mean sh*t at all either. What he says in a interview and what he says on a beat is also different.
 06-15-2008, 11:26 AM         #37
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Jeezy brought up sales.

Well Jeezy didn't do that thats the main point....

Lil Wayne claims hes a rapper tho. Jeezy claims he isn't one. I obviously dont believe these n*ggas rhymes since im telling you him saying Meech's name doesn't mean sh*t at all either. What he says in a interview and what he says on a beat is also different.
You shouldn't be believing what any of these rappers say. And I've heard Jeezy in interviews talk about going on tours and doing shows, you think somebody doing that doesn't realize he's a rapper or a "motivational speaker" :rolleyes:

You a funny dude, seems like your trying to find reasons to condone this guy for trying to sell out Jeezy
 06-15-2008, 11:37 AM         #38
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
You shouldn't be believing what any of these rappers say. And I've heard Jeezy in interviews talk about going on tours and doing shows, you think somebody doing that doesn't realize he's a rapper or a "motivational speaker" :rolleyes:

You a funny dude, seems like your trying to find reasons to condone this guy for trying to sell out Jeezy
What does going on tours and doing shows have to do with being a motivational speaker are u serious??? n*ggas go on shows to make money. The term "Im not a rapper" is used throughout hip hop. There basically saying without this rap sh*t that theyd be the sh*t.

Oh no im not condoning it at all. Hes a snitch, u act like he wont get his if he gets out early. Hell probably ask them to keep him in jail for 10 years for people to forget if its a plea deal.(That would be the smart thing to do at least).
 9 years ago '04        #39
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Andre3000 said:
I dont like Jeezy anymore and dont listen to him much so this may be true but its obvious they had a brief fall out with each other. He can shout him out as much as he wants it doesn't mean a damn thing. Id like to know what was the last song he talked about BMF tho.
he dont hardly shout out BMF that much buh does shout big meech all the time...even on that new The Dream - Luv Yo Gurl song he was like "Free Big Meech!"

It goes free big meech & motherf**k osama & he aint talkin bout nuthin so what's up lil momma/

buh yuh on the Trap or Die mixtape das all he talked bou was bmf n sh*t..
 06-15-2008, 11:49 AM         #40
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
What does going on tours and doing shows have to do with being a motivational speaker are u serious??? n*ggas go on shows to make money. The term "Im not a rapper" is used throughout hip hop. There basically saying without this rap sh*t that theyd be the sh*t.

Oh no im not condoning it at all. Hes a snitch, u act like he wont get his if he gets out early. Hell probably ask them to keep him in jail for 10 years for people to forget if its a plea deal.(That would be the smart thing to do at least).
Because if you are out doing tours and shows obviously not going to be in the hood doing dirt you dumbass

A lot of rappers say "I'm not a rapper, just a hustler who knows ho to rap" I cant believe dumb n*ggas like you actually believe that. And now you're backtracking because I moment ago you said Jeezy cherishes sales, if he was still doing it big in the streets LITERALLY why would he care about sales? :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now